Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK (2329 Views)

Return Nnamdi Kanu To Jail In 7 Days Igbos Tells Judge / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK by ArodewilliamsT: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

So you know the weed head and his gangsta bro?
Lool.
Do you also know Khadija Dare and the Rigby killers?
You must have grown up in a council flat.
Section 8 housing candidate claiming big boi!
You see how you sophisticats keep messing up.
If you are not draining the dole you will be doing porridge time.
The green Pali lost its value because of you roaches
grin
Dayumm, you know this guys like the back of your hand. grin

1 Like

Re: Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK by ArodewilliamsT: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
Opcnairaland why are you fellow Oduastanis behaving like rabid Muslim migrants?

The guy opcnairaland has suffured so much. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK by ArodewilliamsT: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
azzima how far? grin

1 Like

Re: Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK by melzabull(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao...the cowardly Igbotic sket strikes again with a new alternate handle loool. Biitch, don't you know I will always know who you are when you start biting my shiit? Lool

Ok, you want my attention and a reaction from me, no? Sorry, you won't get it and ya post is hella funny. So I will just keep smiling like Idris Elba cos that was what I learnt from the streets of London Town loooool. Don't cry looool. New alternate handle detected - last reply to this handle looooool.
what's this mor.on talking about? obviously you have a female naira land nemesis who have continuously pummelled your ewedu brain and you have mistaken me for her.

Of course my post should be funny to you, its public knowledge to every enlightened mind that your Yoruba sister flock into UK to engage in harlotry and baby mama-ism- which is now their stock in trade giving Nigeria a bad name with all sort of criminal activity that the men engage in.

2 Likes

Re: Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why aere these people always committing terrible crimes? Yoruba people are giving Nigeria a bad name

2 Likes

Re: Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK by doublewisdom: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Keke drop me for here! This thread na die. Sophisticated smellos vs the Wise men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophisticated Brute Gets Sentenced To Jail In UK by DerKaiser: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
kotv:
A 35 years old man attacking a 16 years old and 21 years old women is nothing more than a coward

...and all the attacks on the women were from the back a.k.a. suckerpunches. Make of that what you will.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : Victoria Nyeche Crying At The River State House Of Assembly / PHOTOS: Buhari Dancing Shakiti Bobo With Archbishops,The Big Gift They Gave Him / Militants Surrender To Military Firepower, Makes A New Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.