Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here (11779 Views)

NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP / Foreign Trained Graduates Let's Talk ( Africa ) / Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here Batch B 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2015
NYSC has demanded all Foreign graduates to get letters of verification from the Ministry of Education whose accreditation is in doubt. That being the case does anyone know how long the process is to get the required documents. This applies to students that finished from Ghana and Benin Republic...!!
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
Also I wasnt given call up no yesterday but I paid the 3k.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Fireson: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Is it true we can't apply without our original certificate?
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fireson:
Is it true we can't apply without our original certificate?
Unfortunately its true.. U must carry all your Original Documents and upload them on the site.. Later on you will still carry them to the Camp where u will be verified.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Bigbang2013(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
I suggest we create a whatapps thread so we can easily reach ourselves I mean we the foreign graduates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by phyla(m): 9:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Pls for foreign students that wants exceptions due to age,how can they go about acquiring the NYSC certificate still and I mean what process is required?thanks
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2015
phyla:
Pls for foreign students that wants exceptions due to age,how can they go about acquiring the NYSC certificate still and I mean what process is required?thanks
Not really sure but that will have to be an Exemption Letter from Nysc..I think you still have to follow the normal procedure of registration before you can be exempted from the service you can still go to their website ti find out more information. .
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Vannesa(f): 5:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Hi everyone
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Fireson: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2015
Vannesa:
Hi everyone

Hello Vannesa smiley
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by TOYNEX(f): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
FROM ACCOUNTING POINT OF VIEW:
N1000 today is more than N2000 in a years time...
It's wiser to Invest in your Future than Saving Cash....
MAKE EXTRA INCOME FROM UR PPA....
BEAD MAKING ONLINE CLASS
ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR ONLINE BEAD MAKING
TRAINING SCHEME
LEARN BEAD MAKING ONLINE
ROTADBD offers online trainings for individuals
interested in making beads and who for the sake of
distance in location could not come for our one on
one training.
Rotadbd offers online training on different
categories as stated below:
continue reading @ http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/bead-making-online-class.html?m=1
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by mistabiola: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vannesa:
Hi everyone

★★★vannesa vannesa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Howdy cheesy

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Empress2014(f): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Am still on the evaluation issue, but I av uploaded all what was required excluding the evaluation letter because it's not yet ready, I paid the 3k yesterday and right now am not sure of what to do, maybe to do the final submission on the portal without my evaluation letter and then take the letter to the camp...kinda confused

Modified* I just find out the portal date has been extended to 12/10/2015, hippie
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Fireson: 4:53am On Oct 10, 2015
Empress2014:
Am still on the evaluation issue, but I av uploaded all what was required excluding the evaluation letter because it's not yet ready, I paid the 3k yesterday and right now am not sure of what to do, maybe to do the final submission on the portal without my evaluation letter and then take the letter to the camp...kinda confused

Modified* I just find out the portal date has been extended to 12/10/2015, hippie
Is that a sort of temporary certificate? smiley
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Taiwotasungo: 5:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Empress2014:

I am in Abuja right now, are you there too? i was at the ministry waiting to get the letter too, i will be going on Monday, i have a man there he can get it fast, and for the submission i will advise you to submit so as to get your call up number, i did same i got my number, waiting on the letter so i can upload it later, they created a link for editing and uploading of document even if the closing date comes, you can still edit and add documents. So i will advise you submit.
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Empress2014(f): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

I am in Abuja right now, are you there too? i was at the ministry waiting to get the letter too, i will be going on Monday, i have a man there he can get it fast, and for the submission i will advise you to submit so as to get your call up number, i did same i got my number, waiting on the letter so i can upload it later, they created a link for editing and uploading of document even if the closing date comes, you can still edit and add documents. So i will advise you submit.
. I have submitted this morning but my call up number isn't showing yet, I have decided to chill till evening though,I will go back to the cafe and check it out again. Concerning the evaluation, I was told am gonna get it nextweek. Thanks for your concern, since u said u are in abuja, kindly please send me a pm
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Empress2014(f): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Fireson:

Is that a sort of temporary certificate? smiley
it's not a certificate at all, it's a letter

1 Like

Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Vannesa(f): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★vannesa vannesa lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Howdy cheesy

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed

Very well and you?
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by mistabiola: 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vannesa:

Very well and you?

★★★same here dear cheesy

Itz quite a while.....

You're always in #GhostMode

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by shekone(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I have not gotten my call up number yet. Does anyone have the same problem? I registered on 3 days ago
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
intswagga:
Also I wasnt given call up no yesterday but I paid the 3k.
after paging, U stI'll have to re login to ur account and click continue payment. There u enter d transaction I'd given to u at d bank or if u paid online.
Then I'd be able to proceed with d documents upload and thereafter get ur nysc call up no on ur green card slip
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
shekone:
I have not gotten my call up number yet. Does anyone have the same problem? I registered on 3 days ago
hmm. U did u register late? Bad a what do u mean by registered? Have u completed all necessary steps and been issued a green card slip?
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
phyla:
U just go to d web site as normal. Clock online registration and when it comes to date of brbirth, it will tell ubif ur exempted or not

U shud also visit d website and read what it says about the how to of getting exemption letter
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vannesa:
Hi everyone
hello and welcome

1 Like

Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
@ mistabiola . Pain in d neck, are u also a foreign trained graduate?
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
Bigbang2013:
I suggest we create a whatapps thread so we can easily reach ourselves I mean we the foreign graduates
I'm not sure what d op has to say to th a but I don't think it's safe for one who wants their privacy protected.
We all could still relate here. We could shatter our current locations and our chosen stayes of deployment
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by shekone(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
enieme:

hmm. U did u register late? Bad a what do u mean by registered? Have u completed all necessary steps and been issued a green card slip?
sorry i meant i registered 3 days ago. And i have gotten the green card slip but no mobilization number on it.
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

You can get your call-up number online without an evaluation letter,the letter is only required in some camp.
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
shekone:

sorry i meant i registered 3 days ago. And i have gotten the green card slip but no mobilization number on it.
wats the message on the dashboard?
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Vannesa(f): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
mistabiola:

★★★same here dear cheesy

Itz quite a while.....

You're always in #GhostMode

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
:-

Thats true! Whats up?X
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by shekone(m): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
wailing:

wats the message on the dashboard?
"You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete"
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
shekone:

"You have not been evaluated yet. Ensure documents uploaded are complete"
Have you uploaded all the requirement doc excluding the evaluation letter? what is the name of your school?
Re: Foreign Trained Graduates Meet Up-here by shekone(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
wailing:

Have you uploaded all the requirement doc excluding the evaluation letter? what is the name of your school?
Yes i have. All nations university Ghana.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Posted To Adamawa State. What Do I Do? Can I Defer It? / Graduate Sues NYSC Over Non-mobilisation / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Abia State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.