Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Hausa Have Not Produce President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Have Not Produce President (6032 Views)

Let True Facts Be Told, No Hausa Have Ruled Nigeria. / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Since 1960 hausa people have not produce president in nigeria, the likes of yakubu gawon, ibb, abacha, buhari, multala, shagari, musa yara'dua are not hausa if you doubt me, check it.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kenkakas(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2015
hmmmmmmmm what type of story is this naa? what i know is that they all northerners hausa or no hausa abi u na wan mek em be family by family before u na go gree sad
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by betterABIAstate: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by dialfa: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2015
hausa na mumu

their real name na abboki

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by coolscott(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2015
dialfa:
hausa na mumu

This claim is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. Non of them have been hausa although they are from the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by theDEVILisHERE: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
That absolutely true
They seem to be living in the shadows of the Fulani hegemony who conquered them
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
kenkakas:
hmmmmmmmm what type of story is this naa? what i know is that they all northerners hausa or no hausa abi u na wan mek em be family by family before u na go gree sad
when it come to culture and tradition they are differ, hausa, felani gwary, kannuri etc are not dsame
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
dialfa:
hausa na mumu
abi?
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
coolscott:

This claim is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. Non of them have been hausa although they are from the north
yeah bro thank u
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
That absolutely true
the fulani are using hausa in order to rule this coutry. After all they are not nigeria
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
the fulani are using hausa in order to rule this coutry. After all they are not nigeria

Not true. The thing is that it is difficult to distinguish a pure Hausa man these days. Inter-marriages and co-habitation over the years with the Fulani has eroded the distinctiveness of each group and created the Hausa-Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by carinmom(f): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
The poster above is right.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
carinmom:
The poster above is right.

Ina gaisuwa mai musamman
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by gumaveddy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Not true. The thing is that it is difficult to distinguish a pure Hausa man these days. Inter-marriages and co-habitation over the years with the Fulani has eroded the distinctiveness of each group and created the Hausa-Fulani.
fulani have their state as well as hausa other tribe are also in inter-marriage not only them but stil we have our identity
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
gumaveddy:
fulani have their state as well as hausa other tribe are also in inter-marriage not only them but stil we have our identity

Thats not true. There is no Fulani or Hausa state, all NW states are mixed (Hausa-Fulani).
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by CSTR2: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
And who gives a fucck?
How are they different from the rest of the backward north?

6 Likes

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by OfoIgbo: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Whether Tafawa Balewa was hausa or not, he was from the far north
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Thats not true. There is no Fulani or Hausa state, all NW states are mixed (Hausa-Fulani).
Adamawa is what?
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol we hausa dont mind as far as you can speak hausa thats o.k for us.. mind you to hausa people from buhari,yaradua,ibb,etc to us are hausa because culturally they are hausa to us... the real rulers of northern nigeria are from the hausafulani faction not hausa or fulani... hope you know shekarau a minority babur tribe ruled over kano a hausa dominated state.. our policy is that of assimilation

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
As far as you are fully assimilated we take you as one... why do you think all those presidents speak hausa as first language,,why is that almost all richest people in the north are hausa from dangote,dantata,abdulsamad etc

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
Adamawa is what?
is adamawa among the states that matters in the north All states that matter are hausa dominated or at most by other tribes who are hausa culturally and everything
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
is adamawa among the states that matters in the north All states that matter are hausa dominated or at most by other tribes who are hausa culturally and everything
OK but this thread is about President and where they come from
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is not true that hausa leave on fulani shadow... rather it is the fulani that leave on hausa glory.. they use our system of government,they promote our culture , speak our language eat out food and gradually assimilated into hausa... let me tell you civilizations wise we are hausa are not on same pedestal with fulani.. from our architecture,city walls,our mode of dressing etc... immediately fulani settle land in hausaland they switch to higher hausa civilizations

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
OK but this thread is about President and where they come from
did any president come from any fulani land? Can you tell me one nigerian president who has no hausa blood or great affinity to hausa? All those presidents from buhari to shagari had more in common to hausa than fulani.. language and culture wise
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
did any president come from any fulani land? Can you tell me one nigerian president who has no hausa blood or great affinity to hausa? All those presidents from buhari to shagari had more in common to hausa than fulani.. language and culture wise
I am not a geneticist so I cannot tell you about anyone's blood parameters.
What I do know is that Shehu Shagari and Muhammadu Buhari are Fulani.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by kaura5000: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:
That absolutely true
the reverse is the case no fulani speaking president had ever rule nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
Adamawa is what?

Adamawa consists of Bachama, Marghi, Higgi, Hildi, Mumuye, Fulani, Mbula, Kilba, Chamba, Yandan people.

Besides, Adamawa is not in the NW.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by Arsenate(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
this is one of the reasons I like the Hausas or northerners. once they are educated they are truly educated; rarely half baked. good job, Kaura, educating them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
I am not a geneticist so I cannot tell you about anyone's blood parameters.
What I do know is that Shehu Shagari and Muhammadu Buhari are Fulani.

Presidents Shagari and Buhari are not pure Fulani. Daura in fact, is one of the seven true hausa states and even upon the arrival of the Fulani; Malam Musa, a pure hausa man, was made Emir of Daura in 1904.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by omonnakoda: 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Presidents Shagari and Buhari are not pure Fulani. Daura in fact, is one of the seven true hausa states and even upon the arrival of the Fulani; Malam Musa, a pure hausa man, was made Emir of Daura in 1904.
What is "PURE"? Define pure? Is there any pure anything
We had slave trade for centuries in West Africa,Nothing is "PURE"
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by phyllosilicate(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
kaura5000:
Lol we hausa dont mind as far as you can speak hausa thats o.k for us.. mind you to hausa people from buhari,yaradua,ibb,etc to us are hausa because culturally they are hausa to us... the real rulers of northern nigeria are from the hausafulani faction not hausa or fulani... hope you know shekarau a minority babur tribe ruled over kano a hausa dominated state.. our policy is that of assimilation
That's TRUE.
Re: Hausa Have Not Produce President by QuotaSystem: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
omonnakoda:
What is "PURE"? Define pure? Is there any pure anything?

Pure is unmixed, unalloyed, unadulterated, unblended, uncontaminated, sterling etc. Don't argue for the sake of arguing. President Obasanjo from Ota is a pure breed Yoruba man to the best of my knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos As Kwankwaso Shuts Down Abuja / Breaking! 19 Yr Old Lady Stoned To Death! / What Is Wrong With President Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.