Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide (22556 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / 7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Jonathan Doesn’t Have Money — Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by DONSMITH123(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Special Assistant to the Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications
and New Media, Lere Olayinka has counselled the All Progressives
Congress (APC) in Ekiti State to tell President Mohammadu Buhari to
make his assets public properly as he promised Nigerians, rather than
asking Governor Ayodele Fayose to declare his assets publicly, saying;
“Governor Fayose was comfortable before he became governor. He is not
a deceitful person who goes about parading mud houses and cattle herds
as assets for cheap political publicity.”

Olayinka, who reacted to a statement issued by the APC, asking the
governor to publicly declare his assets said, “Governor Fayose has
declared his assets as provided by the 1999 Constitution of the
Federal Republic of Nigeria and whoever that is not satisfied can
approach the Court or the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) for copy of his
assets declaration form.”

He said the APC was only raising issues on the governor’s already
declared assets because of his critical stance on President Buhari,
adding that; “unlike President Buhari, Governor Fayose will never shy
away from what he owns, he will never deny his assets because he
acquired them legitimately. The governor does not need the easy and
cheap excitement of declaring mud houses or herds of cows as assets
for the applause of the gullible.”

Olayinka said further that; “We know where everybody, including President
Buhari’s wealth are hidden and the APC should not provoke the governor
to such an extent that he will begin to reveal their hidden assets.

“Nigerians demanded that President Buhari must declare his assets
publicly because that was what the President promised when he was
seeking the people’s votes.

“It was part of President Buhari’s electoral promises that his assets
will be declared publicly and up till today, he has not done that. We
have only been told that the President, whom they said was poor to the
extent that he had to take bank loan to buy his party’s nomination, is
now the owner of a mini estate in Asokoro, Abuja that is worth over N3
billion.

“The APC should rather explain to Nigerians how a man they said had no
houses anywhere apart from Daura and Kaduna suddenly become owner of houses
and landed properties in Kano, Abuja and Port-Harcourt?

“They should also tell Nigerians what happened when President Buhari
headed Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF) and why they lied to Nigerians that
the president was poor, thereby obtaining Nigerians votes by trick.”

Speaking further, Olayinka said Governor Fayose was more than clean,
having been cleared by all courts in the land, and most importantly
secured judgment against the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) for trespass and intrusion of his property.

“Up till today, the N10 million damages awarded against EFCC since
2009 has not been paid and he is in the process of filing a writ of
fifa against the agency.

“Therefore, the APC should tell President Buhari to come out clean to
Nigerians because it is clear that he is not the poor man he was
presented to be.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/09/fayose-doesnt-have-mud-houses-cattle-herds-as-assets-aide/

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Imortal001: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2015
TTG (Talkative governor) using ekiti state money to drink beer and pepe soup.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by agarawu23(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2015
Olayinka said further that; “We know where everybody, including President
to such an extent that he will begin to reveal their hidden assets.

I just dey laugh
I swear if they truly know, fayose will be the first to voice out.

Fayose is now giving his aides 'ogogoro' drink

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2015
Governor Fayose was comfortable before he became governor. He is not
a deceitful person who goes about parading mud houses and cattle herds
as assets for cheap political publicity.”

Osokomole abegi pity the old bubu!!! He is now having convulsion at the mere mention of your name!!!

Anyman who still parades mud houses as assets is a failure!!!

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Will this useless and Stupid man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't behave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided

41 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Abbeyme: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2015
Sorry for Fayose!!

Temitemi's Role Model grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Can this tout, talkative and motor park agbiru keep his mouth shot?

Wailers will talk now that why should i have to call him names.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Imortal001:
TTG (Talkative governor) using ekiti state money to drink beer and pepe soup.

ahahahahah...bad guy.....i think say na only me dey see am o. lolzzz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Peter Ayodele Fayose, the knight crusader of Odua.

The last man standing.

The rock of Christ Church in Odua.

The migraine of daily Muslim headache.

Carry go Joor.
[size=18pt]
Let them know that Ekiti is NOT osunstan [/size]

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by wawaboy1(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2015
[i]Olayinka said further that; “We know where everybody, including President
to such an extent that he will begin to reveal their hidden assets"
WHAT ARE U STILL WAITING FOR?

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by myqel(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2015
I trust Fayose....always giving APC sleepless night....i wonder d kind lie APC will be rolling out if not for Fayose

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by FreeGlobe(f): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Will this useless and Stupid man keep his dirty mouth shut Seriously Fayose is getting boring more and more. I doubt if he is real YORUBA man cos YORUBA's don't behave this way. He behave like a bastardundecided
I doubt if Fayose is a yoruba man too. He does not have any trait of cowardice in his genes..

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by ladyF(f): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol....Fayose your ways are not pure. Shey Buhari has made his own public. I'm sure if Fayose does same, Ekiti people will probably stone him!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Guyman02: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
That time when the beans you ate at Night is creating rumbles in your stomach and you feel like releasing a huge fart only to realise you are sitting next to a Pretty Girl grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by bigerboy200: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
so we should fry beans to this??
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by oluwaSmith1(f): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
myqel:
I trust Fayose....always giving APC sleepless night....i wonder d kind lie APC will be rolling out if not for Fayose

and you think that Lunatic is OKAY?

Shey he said alot of things during campaign...he should watch out...

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Demmocrats(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
The two people that are exchanging words are the two men that I like so much

No comment on this one
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by encryptjay(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
This man be biting more than he can chew.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by lonelydora: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ok
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by khalebzy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Down here in Unilag, all i can say is, These people are just wasting their time sad
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Firefire(m): 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by jackpot(f): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
we need someone to stand up to the opposition. fayose is not a pusssy unlike most APC governors

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Saheed9: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yy
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by skultrick(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nigeria politics, laughable at best.
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by EmagNig(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
This Fayose thinks he can tackle the President just like Amaechi.

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
The action man!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by DONSMITH123(m): 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
agarawu23:

I just dey laugh
I swear if they truly know, fayose will be the first to voice out.

Fayose is now giving his aides 'ogogoro' drink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
Fayose urgently needs to Edit his name. CONTROVERSY should be included as his MIDDLE NAME.....Period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by adeyemi97(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Oracle will do it. IFA YO SE

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHAF*CKER
Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by laurel03(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari my best Nigeria Man and Fayose my best Yoruba Man..... Governor wt enuf swags..... Irumole to je fried rice...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
politicians been deceiving us since 1805...God dey angry

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doesn’t Have Mud Houses, Cattle Herds As Assets – Aide by speedyGonzales: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
lol... i'll laugh at the silliness...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: No Longer Feasible, Committee, Governors Yet To Agree - Ngige Says / "Osinbajo’s Budget Remark Faulty" - Saraki, Dogara / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.