Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' (45045 Views)

Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) / 70-Year-Old Cain Mathema Marries 23-Year-Old Bathabetsoe Nare In Zimbabwe (Pics) / Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by iswallker(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GQmTaHGkKu8/VfAda1tQKCI/AAAAAAAGg0g/qqQF_vZRYXA/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Zautun Nakanda, a great-grand mother is now married to 27-year-old Steven Tikubuwana and the couple is now living together in the old woman's house in Kyungu village in central Uganda's district of Mukono. To those who were attacking the old woman for getting married to the young man old enough to be her grand child she said;

'Love has no age limit.We love each other and that is what matters in marriage.''

Tikubuwana has advised those against his marriage to the old woman to mind their business and leave them alone. He said,

''I wonder why some people who poke their noses in issues that do not concern them. Why are they concerned about my marrying an old woman of my choice?'' He said that when he lost his job and had nowhere to stay, the old woman welcomed him to her house and some how they fell in love and are now husband and wife. An elder on the village, Vincent Kalule said, ''I wonder whether that young man is in his senses. How can a 27 year old man marry a 70 yr old woman. What kind of marriage is that," he posed.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/09/photo-75yr-old-woman-marries-27yr-old.html

How e go dey shine d Congo...
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
People can lie sha. It's likely the woman is the the boy's grand mom and someone might av gotten hold of the pics and tag them "husband and wife". Such practice isn't possible between an African aged woman and a youngman.
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by Ujupsy: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this man claims to be 27 looking like this,life must have dealt badly on him
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by dsleekman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
72 or 27 because dis one wey I dey see so nor look like 27 o. He even old for face pass d woman self
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by reuben79: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
African!african!african!infact"poverty as cause great problem into african countries.can u imagine!!
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by oyebolacomfort(f): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
winkCould This Be Love
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by Luvties(m): 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
This old man 27? idontbelieve
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by bukky204: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
wonder shall never end
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by engrshakespeare: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
jazinogold:
oshiomole must have been his mentor! if oshiobaba fit marry dat young lady at his age...who is he not to marry this old lady at his age!

watch out for a new nollywood movie titled. .aged love!

I am JAZINOGOLD, and I just want to make common sense!

You want to make common sense and you don't have the most common tool; a brain undecided
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by emmyblackky(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Waste my MB to check dis thread. All I can see from the pishure is two elderly people, one wit black hair and the other with grey hair. OP pls, where is the 27yr old guy? Is he behind this elders? Just thinkin out aloud

Oya, where all those wailing wailers and their burukutu counterparts. I dey watch una
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by Hatrik(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
ewww For real...?
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by possibilita(m): 12:26am On Sep 10, 2015
This guy na sharp shooter,granma dies in bed while having marathon sex or dies 3yrs later guy inherits land and house no complaints and guy finally marries gal of his dream.this is not a case of love,green card or anything its either a case of Sex or Green property anyway there are two tinz always involve.
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by akigbemaru: 3:05am On Sep 10, 2015
married 75
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by ZianaJordana(f): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Hmm... I wonder what her assets $$ are, and who's written in her will.
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by obyall: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2015
they say i no go marry but Godwin!!!!
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by charlesbailey(m): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2015
As irritating as the picture is.. well, it might later be said that the man died from drinking expired milk lipsrsealed
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by Boyooosa(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
He said that when he lost his job and had nowhere to stay, the old woman welcomed him to her house and some how they fell in love and are now husband and wife. An elder on the village, Vincent Kalule said, ''I wonder whether that young man is in his senses. How can a 27 year old man marry a 70 yr old woman. What kind of marriage is that," he posed.

Truly, where was Mr Vincent when he lost his job and homeless? I dont support it anyways, but somebody day couldnt render any help when in need should be incapacitated on blaming one for his predicament. Mashu onu!
Re: 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' by juman(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belarus Foreign Minister, Vladimir Makei, Killed By Russian Assassins / Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.