Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

20 Investors Needed For My News Publishing Blog/magazine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20 Investors Needed For My News Publishing Blog/magazine (545 Views)

PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine / Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Investors Needed For My News Publishing Blog/magazine by JayRise(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello,

I'm here to find investors who may be interested in investing in a media company(news website/magazine). I'm actually looking for 20 persons who are based in lagos(or can transit to lagos)to invest 30k each. The news site is already live and I have just gotten a new adsense account to start earning as little as I can for the mean time. The magazine arm of the business is scheduled for later, maybe when the company has enough revenue that can be fuelled into that arm.

Why do I need investors?

I need investors because I want to build a proper business. I have been blogging from home for some weeks now but the focus while working from home is too low with a lot of distractions. And I also want to employ a few hands to scale up performance and also get some few equipments. I'll be glad if you throw your questions or doubts about this opportunity, as I'll be waiting to give answers.

The news website can be seen on my signature here on Nairaland.

Thanks in advance.
Re: 20 Investors Needed For My News Publishing Blog/magazine by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
i intend to start a newspaper business within few weeks, with the aim of pubishing the most controversial news ever.... if you think we both could work together to achieve a certain goa, email me houseofniviek@gmail.com or whatsapp me @ 09039205941. we both could expand our business together. God bless.
Re: 20 Investors Needed For My News Publishing Blog/magazine by JayRise(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Businessnaija:
i intend to start a newspaper business within few weeks, with the aim of pubishing the most controversial news ever.... if you think we both could work together to achieve a certain goa, email me houseofniviek@gmail.com or whatsapp me @ 09039205941. we both could expand our business together. God bless.

Thanks for your reply.

If I may ask, do you intend to focus on the lagos market only or across the country? Do you have the market research/experience and the budget?

I don't have any of those. But I can write and organize things. If you think I'm no liability, then I'm in.
Re: 20 Investors Needed For My News Publishing Blog/magazine by JayRise(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
When I find interested people to invest, we'll register the business and the investors will own 50 percent of the business.

I intend to make revenue for the news website through Google adsense(I already have that), sponsored post and products/services adverts from Nigerian companies.

Pls house let me hear what you think

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Suppliers Of (cashew,charcoal,groundnut,pineapples) For Export / Attention Fellow Nairalanders / Receive Your Free 0.025gm Of Gold=($9.03) On Every Free Signup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.