Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine (17210 Views)

Oprah Winfrey Beats Folorunsho Alakija To Be Richest Black Woman On The Planet / Photo Of Naza, Folorunsho Alakija‘s Daughter-in-law / Folorunsho Alakija 40th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by lordkit400: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
“I Want More Money!!” Folorunsho Alakija As She Covers July Edition of Today’s Woman Magazine...

Our July ’16 edition is a collector’s item!Oil and gas maven, fashion designer and philanthropist Folorunsho Alakija tells Today’s Woman Magazine, exclusively why she wants more money and it’s not what you think!For the first time EVER astute business woman Folorunsho Alakija is setting the record straight about being the richest black woman in the world, Maryam Babangida giving her THAT oil block, her personal covenant with God and loads more!.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/09/photos-folorunsho-alakija-covers-july-edition-of-todays-woman-magazine/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by Fweshspice(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
Money in Picture!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by ifykem: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Aww! Sweet mama, mony dey speak

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by buharisbae(f): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
this is what I call CLASS!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Greatest Nigerian woman alive....Argue with your barber

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by orosun55(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Too much money

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by Sunnycliff(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Now I know why Prof Robbins said that human wants are insatiable!

Well if Bill Gates, Carlos Slim, Warren Buffet, Dangote wants more money you are free Alakija to ask for more!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by teekay213(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2016
but what can she do to ibb for him to give her an oil block?

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by luvkidtemmy(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2016
One of the great woman of our time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by olaboy33(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2016
guys..........

meet my mum.....
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by onyi4edu(f): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2016
I want to be like you when I grow up

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by davodyguy: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2016
Everyone wants more money
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2016
Mum i like to fuuuck. Milf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by kennes10: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Ur likes inspire me... u re a role model

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by davodyguy: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Now I know why Prof Robbins said that human wants are insatiable!

Well if Bill Gates, Carlos Slim, Warren Buffet, Dangote wants more money you are free Alakija to ask for more!
That's it. Yoruba says
Owo kii to olowo

Dangote was already a billionaire, yet he's building a refinery in order to make more money.

Bill gate's generations are made, but he wants more

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by davodyguy: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2016
This post

onyi4edu:
I want to be like you when I grow up

And this post

mrkayusfit:
Mum i like to fuuuck. Milf

Can anyone reasonable spot the difference?

By their aspirations we shall know them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by princeakins(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2016
SuperWoman
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by Kingsintei(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2016
and how dose this add to the economy??

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by weselomo(m): 7:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Who she epp ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by Kelvin3028(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2016
I think its high time I leave this stupid nairaland and their childish mods. Its either funny or nothing in here. Am missing real news. Didn't even know kim k and kenya west are on ther verge of a divorce! Excuse me!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by AdaAnambra: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2016
lordkit400:
“I Want More Money!!” Folorunsho Alakija As She Covers July Edition of Today’s Woman Magazine...

Our July ’16 edition is a collector’s item!Oil and gas maven, fashion designer and philanthropist Folorunsho Alakija tells Today’s Woman Magazine, exclusively why she wants more money and it’s not what you think!For the first time EVER astute business woman Folorunsho Alakija is setting the record straight about being the richest black woman in the world, Maryam Babangida giving her THAT oil block, her personal covenant with God and loads more!.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/09/photos-folorunsho-alakija-covers-july-edition-of-todays-woman-magazine/
Money speaking speaking

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by martineverest(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2016
Madam bleach-bleach
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by Dottore: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2016
I adore this woman so much
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by martineverest(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Op, she is not the richest black woman, Angola president's daughter,Isabel dos Santos is the richest

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by malbro(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2016
Just negodi this woman
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by naijaict: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2016
reasonable news don't hit front page anymore. snake news make front page when I'm not on natgeowild. lala and the rest better look into this. i don't even know how they rate posts sef.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by ajoguegbe(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2016
The Africa-Bata Shoe Story
One of the most famous motivational stories on the entrepreneurial circuit is that of the shoe salesmen from competing companies who are sent to a Africa to assess the market for shoes. Read about it:

At the end of the nineteenth century, just as colonial Africa was opening up as a market, two competing shoe manufacturers in Victorian England sent their representatives to Africa to see if there might be an opportunity there for their wares.

Salesman One scouts around for a few days and then heads for the telegraph office to contact company headquarters. He writes: "Research complete. Unmitigated disaster. Nobody here wears shoes." He went back and reported ‘Nobody in Africa wears shoes. So, there is no market for our products there.’

Likewise, Salesman Two from Bata does his research and heads for the same telegraph office. Once there, he composes the following: "Research complete. Glorious opportunity! Nobody here wears shoes!" He came back saying, ‘Nobody in Africa wears shoes. So, there’s a huge market for our products in Africa!’

And that’s why signs promoting Bata appear all over Africa, even in the remotest of spots. It’s why Bata’s shoes are known as the shoes of Africa.

The point, of course, is that Salesman Two from Bata is the real entrepreneur, the person who sees opportunity where others do not. It's a story designed to motivate us all to see potential, take risks, and to turn obstacles into opportunities.
SOURCE: http://think2wize..com.ng/2016/07/the-africa-bata-shoe-story.html#comment-form

I enjoy stories that motivate my entrepreneurial drive. Here are some others
Amazing Lessons from the Life of Colonel Sanders
The Power of Ideas

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by nastyesco(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2016
martineverest:
Op, she is not the richest black woman, Angola president's daughter,Isabel dos Santos is the richest
Guyyy
..don't be a hater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by ITbomb(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2016
Who the covering don epp?
Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by xreal: 7:38am On Jul 10, 2016
teekay213:
but what can she do to ibb for him to give her an oil block?

Maryam did, not Ibb.
She might had been Maryam's loyal hair stylist or make-up artist, who knows?

GOD uses human to bless human.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by JoeCutie(m): 7:39am On Jul 10, 2016
The "Today's Woman"?.

Well, I'm not sure how these people operate, the criteria for featuring on the pages of their magazines, but in oder to live the name of the magazine, I think they should try and look beyond the rich, the famous, politicians and celebrities. There are lots and lots of women - real women - out there who personify what a woman should be: smart, tenacious, strong, a peacemaker, etc and not just rich and famous. Some of these women suffer and give their lives just so their children could have a better future. These are the people who exemplify the real women/mothers.

Most of them are not rich, yes, but they've got what we need to make this world a better place
. kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija Covers July Edition Of Today's Woman Magazine by markDT2(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2016
Wealth is power

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Open A Vegetable Oil Shop / . / Sugar: Dangote Can Do More, BUA Has Not Done Enough - Chika Mbonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.