Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) (22520 Views)

Uriel Oputa Becomes "Shapes By Mena" Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Emmanuella, Chimamanda Adichie Nominated For New African Women Awards. / 10 Celebs Living With Deadly Diseases (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Enough of the media throwing the likes of d kardashians and the likes in our face when we have pretty African ladies with natural endowment. These are everyday ladies on African streets that a guy can go dumb on sighting what God bless them with.

Abeg make we show off our own jor, no long thing……Check the lovely pictures below and don’t forget to drop a comment while at it.

More photos: http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/09/09/celebrating-african-women-with-deadly-shapes-photos/

CC: lalasticlala,ishilove

1 Share

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
More

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Paschal001: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by JAZES(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bad ass babes
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Yes to 2,6 and 7 grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
CaptPlanet:
Yes to 2,6 and 7 grin tongue

You too like berra things...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
More

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by CaptPlanet(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lionpride:

You too like berra things...... grin grin grin

Better things na the way forward bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Better things na the way forward bro grin

Correct
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
More

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice backyard

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by abuaoyen(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Beautiful curves
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by dyadeleye(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can I have all then I can die in peace?...
Lord,why I no be king solomon?

1 Like

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
dyadeleye:
Can I have all then I can die in peace?...
Lord,why I no be king solomon?

This really cracked me up....... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Emmalaw10(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Apart from that goddess in the 2nd pix, the rest are mere play materials.. Their backsides can retain any object dropped on them
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
Emmalaw10:
Apart from that goddess in the 2nd pix, the rest are mere play materials.. Their backsides can retain any object dropped on them

Gbam
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Emmalaw10:
You've got taste.
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by bobbyluis(m): 6:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
The one I wanted to see...joselyn dumas!!!
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by JAZES(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
bobbyluis:
The one I wanted to see...joselyn dumas!!!

Badt guy
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
No b yansh? Oya na!

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Sommyangel(f): 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
The lady on green leggings tho

1 Like

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
We, as MEN will continue to treat LADIES the way they present themselves, until they start having.............
Of Which they will never.. ............

MOBILE LATRINES EVERYWHERE....

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by bobbyluis(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
JAZES:

Badt guy
Mehn daht babe...leave am
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Lionpride: 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
EVILFOREST:
We, as MEN will continue to treat LADIES the way they present themselves, until they start having.............
Of Which they will never.. ............

MOBILE LATRINES EVERYWHERE....

U dey vex o.....lol @mobile latrines. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by DaGC(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lady number 2 and Joselyn Dumas are so on point wink
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
The things that constantly occupy our minds...We are living in a FAKE world. It's so unfortunate. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by benega: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
Op u just got my weak point...just when I was repenting from bad things....please anyone with Vaseline here? I need it 4 hammatan...winks.
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
See ukwus shocked !!
Ayaf die grin
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
LOVEGINO:
No b yansh? Oya na!

Asin, was this intentional
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
60% of thoes ladies are not nigerians angry angry angry
Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by darmys(f): 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Re: Celebrating African Women With Deadly Shapes (photos) by adebayo201: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka / Benefit Boys: The Meaning And Latest Trending Memes (video) / Celebrity Section Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.