Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case (1510 Views)

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / When The Lion Of Bourdillon Storms Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by tosynecutie(f): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Following President Muhammadu Buhari’s restated commitment to forming cabinet before the month of September runs out, reports have emerged of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo conferring with him at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Tuesday, behind closed doors.

The former President may however be jittery, as it becomes increasingly obvious that he may not have any influence over the list...

Read more: http://www.post-nigeria.com/ministerial-list-obasanjo-storms-villa-to-make-his-case/
Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
"He wants to go and beg PMB on behalf of the people of the state of the yorubas" Quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by SUGARBEE(f): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lol.. He sure is going to plead for more portfolios for his fellow westerners

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by OVI75(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
ANYTHING THAT WILL DYMYSTIFY THAT MAN WOULD FILL ME WITH JOY.ALAS I GUESS IT'S NOT NEAR.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by PRYCE(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
APC's Chief Navigator

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by drauj(m): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
During his watch, a Watchman has no sleep and no respite.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. He sure is going to plead for more portfolios for his fellow westerners

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
you may be surprised that he is pleading for Chukwuma Soludo. Call him names, he's a detribalized Nigerian.
Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by dhantey324(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
If this administration don't want to fail, it shouldn't associate with OBJ. Bt I'm not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Obasanjo Storms Villa To Make His Case by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
dhantey324:
If this administration don't want to fail, it shouldn't associate with OBJ. Bt I'm not surprised though.
D last 1 that didnt associate with him, was it a success?? But i'm not surprised equally....to survive in politics, Avoid the two words...YES and NO...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Olufunmilola Obe Becomes 1st African Nypd Police Inspector In Nyc / Photos: Buhari Receives Cross Rivers State Gov At The State House / Army Cadet Torturing Man 4 Complimenting Female Officer- NDA Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.