Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy (1737 Views)

Reasons Why You Are Yet Successful From Online Business / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by mastercee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Online importation business is over…

You can’t make money from it as it were back then…

As a matter of fact, it’s impossible to invest in it and make your capital back, talk less of making any profit.

Maybe it’s time to focus my energy on something else…

If the above assumption is your perspective, then am sorry to burst your bubble!

You’re wrong!

It’s still very much possible to make money from the importation business, as a matter of fact, now is one of the best time to make huge profit from the business.

The reason for this is not far-fetched:

Everybody knows that a dollar is currently being sold for about #200 in the official market, so it is expected that the price of imported good would be expensive, which means when you tell customer about price inflation, they would have little or no reason to challenge the price changes.

The truth here is that, the price did not really change from your end, but rather, you want to enjoy the tide of the current issue and make more money for yourself.

So in this post, I’ll show you clear-cut, time proven ways of making money as an online importer, despite the poor economy of the country at this point in time.

1. Don’t Stock Goods!

It’s a good idea to buy and stock items when the exchange rate was fair to some extent. You can buy in bulk from china and keep them in your store to sell off bit by bit. But it is not a good idea right now; as a matter of fact you should avoid stocking items.

If you’ve made a name for yourself in the business, I would advise that you create a request list and make a list of items needed by your customer, tell them the price before you get the item and order it specifically for them. The good thing about importation business is that, most goods we import and sell are not needed on emergency basis. So you can always promise a customer to check back in a week or two while you place the order specifically for that customer.

The main reason why I said you should avoid stocking items is because of the unstable rate of the currency, it might crash anytime and that would affect your investment capital because you might have gotten the item at a relatively high price.

2. Buy PayPal In Black Market.

This is a bit complex, but I will try my best to explain in a very simple way.

Recently, PayPal added Nigeria to the list of countries where they operate, however, we are still unable to receive payment with Nigeria PayPal account, but you’re allowed to make payment online with the account.

The idea of buying PayPal money in black market is very simple, all you need to do is connect with bloggers, affiliate marketers, freelance writers and other online business workers that receive PayPal payment from their clients. Normally, a larger percentage of them cannot withdraw money from PayPal because their account is either not verified or it’s not allowed to receive payment (Nigeria PayPal).

On your own part, you would go a bit extra mile in getting a verified PayPal account, it would cost less than $10 in setting up a verified PayPal account that would be able to receive and make payment anywhere in the world.

There are people that offer the service of creating and verifying a PayPal account on your behalf, they would charge you certain amount of money and your account will be ready in about two weeks. If you want to do it yourself, it’s very easy and simple, provided you follow the guideline religiously.

The first thing is to create a US Paypal account (using VPN IP to access PayPal website) after creating the account, you can head over to Payooner.com (It’s an online banking website that will create a verified US bank account for you) follow the procedure on the website and apply for a US Bank account,. Once this is done, you can then use the US bank account from Payoneer to verify your US PayPal Account.

The benefit of this method over hiring somebody to create the verified paypal account for you is that, Payonner will send you a credit card which you can actually use to withdraw your money anywhere in the world!

This post is not about creating a verified paypal account, so the information might not very explicit, but I might write a post on the procedure in the nearest future, if time permits.

Now, let’s see how you can make money from the verified paypal account and use the money to boost your online importation capital.

Remember I said earlier that most bloggers and freelance writers are always looking for somebody to buy off their PayPal Money, they are every where; on nairaland, facebook e.t.c. If you look in the right places you would make contact with a handful of them that would be able provide a steady supply of PayPal Money when needed.

Now, here is that catch…

PayPal Dollar is sold at a cheaper price in the black market by bloggers and freelancers, mainly because they need money quickly, or they don’t want to pass through the stress of verifying and withdrawing the fund in Nigeria. You can take this to your advantage, by buying off the dollar at a cheap price and using it to make purchase at the normal exchange rate.

As as the time of compiling this post, the current black market price for $1 PayPal fund ranges between #170-#180 if the seller is selling less than a $100, but it can be up to #185 per dollar is the seller is selling above $100 at a time, either ways, it’s still to your advantage.

Certain precautions should be taken when venturing into black market purchase of PayPal, you would want to refrain from buying PayPal from fraudster, and also you want to ensure that the money is transferred into your account before making payment.

As far as your PayPal account is concerned, you should also make sure that you access it with VPN and US IP to avoid being banned in the long run. To be on the safer side, refrain from accumulating funds in the account.

3. Buy From Cheap Websites.

If your main purchasing websites is Aliexpress, then I am sorry to inform you that you’re not yet a seasoned online importer.

There are various websites where you can buy from Asian market at a relatively cheap price. Check through this websites to get the best deal before making any purchase. Put every safety precaution in place and make the best of all deals.

Example of websites where you can make cheaper purchase from china is 1688.com, I wrote a free comprehensive e-book on how to make purchase from this website at maximum profit.

4. Search, Negotiate and Negotiate the more.

If you’ve ever been to computer village before, you will understand what am about to say very well.

Let me share a little secret with you before I proceed. On retail websites like Konga, or Jumia or Kaymu e.t.c, a retailer can list the same items more than once, and put different price on each listing. Take note that the listing will have the same description and configuration, the price you would buy the item depends on the link you eventually stumbled on.

The lesson here is to make sure you conduct a very wide search before you decide on where to purchase the item, take your time to search through the website, compare the price with what other retailers are offering and choose the best price.

After deciding on where to make the purchase, you can then begin a real time negotiation with the seller.

One of the methods I have used in time past is to tell the retailer that I have a long term goal of importing hundreds or thousands of the product on weekly basis, however, I would like to test the market over here and see how the business moves before I begin importation on a larger scale, so he should consider me a long term partner and reduce the price because I would eventually come back to make larger purchase. This method works all the time and you would be surprised at how much the price can drop mainly because of that

In conclusion, it’s important to take note that there is opportunity everywhere, you can still make money from the online importation business provided you follow the right guideline and avoid the common errors.

All you have to do is study the market, know your audience and sell as appropriate.

Source: www.importationwealth.com

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Do people still do Online Importation?
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by naijafinest123: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls is 1688 save? And is der no scammers der ,if der is how do we identify geniue once
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by mastercee(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Tydies:
Do people still do Online Importation?

No

1 Like

Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by mastercee(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijafinest123:
Pls is 1688 save? And is der no scammers der ,if der is how do we identify geniue once

1688 is as safe as Alibaba and Aliexpress and same time as risky (if you know what I mean). However, with adequate knowledge and playing by the rules, you will overcome the challenges involved.

Just take time to learn the rules before delving into it
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2015
mastercee:

No
I so much love this answer

1 Like

Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by aleshsenior2000(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by 2sex(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mastercee cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mastercee, can i have your whatsapp number? I just sent you a pm
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by mastercee(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2015
kofsy:
Mastercee, can i have your whatsapp number? I just sent you a pm

Send a mail to info@importationwealth.com pls. I will reply through there
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2015
@ Mastercee
aleshsenior2000:
Can you pls explain on how to pay with Nigeria ATM card on 1688.com. like Aliexpress does. Thanks so much
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by 2sex(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2015
mastercee:

Send a mail to info@importationwealth.com pls. I will reply through there
hey bro. I sent you an email
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by mastercee(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2015
aleshsenior2000:
Can you pls explain on how to pay with Nigeria ATM card on 1688.com. like Aliexpress does. Thanks so much

Sorry to disappoint you, you can't use Nigerian card to make purchase on 1688. The side is meant for Chinese people alone
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
I tot as much..
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by hahn(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lovely write-up
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by romanbiz: 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
@mastercee, if i negotiate with a seller on aliexpress for a huge discount and it is successful, how do i change the price of the item on aliexpress to reflect the discount price which the seller gave to me so that i can pay the discount rate?
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by naijafinest123: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
How do I play safe in1688
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by Okattamgbee: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
romanbiz:
@mastercee, if i negotiate with a seller on aliexpress for a huge discount and it is successful, how do i change the price of the item on aliexpress to reflect the discount price which the seller gave to me so that i can pay the discount rate?
You can't change it, what you will do is to chat with the seller tell him/her to adjust the price to the discounted or agreed upon price.
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by bolesco: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls tell us the asian website u do purchace
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by Dumdum217(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
romanbiz:
You are not the one to change the agreed price.
After you have discussed with the seller and he agreed to adjust the price, just exercise patience, he will adjust the price
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:26am On Sep 12, 2015
mastercee:

Sorry to disappoint you, you can't use Nigerian card to make purchase on 1688. The side is meant for Chinese people alone
so how can we pay on 1688.com, nice write up....I have been inspired
Re: How To Make Profit From Online Importation In Poor Economy by iamord(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2015
mastercee:

is it possible to get the products to I get in aliexpress here?? And cheaper??

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Trillion Dollar Black Woman Of Wall Street / Now You Can Get A Loan With Your Domain / This Business Idea Can Generate Btw N300K To N600K Monthly Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.