Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Want To Buy Your Domain Names - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy Your Domain Names (858 Views)

I Want To Sell These Great Domain Names, Check Them Here!!! / Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain / Reasons Why You Should Register A .ng Or .com.ng Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by seoconsultant(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Hello NL,
I will like to buy anybody's domain name that they will like to sell or transfer
The domain name must have a very good traffic, Page Rank, Moz metrics, and NO SPAMMY LINKS built.
If you have a very competitive domain
Please email me the domain name and price so I can check it out.
If you have a very unique domain name that pass all the metrics and will like to strike a deal we are open for discussion.

Thanks
Courteously
SEO Web Analyst®™ Team
Email:- info@seowebanalyst.com
Online marketing tools

Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by sseunth(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
I have one for sale $3k
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by seoconsultant(m): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
sseunth:
I have one for sale $3k

please mail me the url to info[at] seowebanalyst.com and the price and provide me the stats
Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by paulsir: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
i av buycanadaproperty.com,gjtrz.com,accountpolicy.com and 17 others. You can mail me at tunde.bola@rediff.com
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by seoconsultant(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2015
paulsir:
i av buycanadaproperty.com,gjtrz.com,accountpolicy.com and 17 others. You can mail me at tunde.bola@rediff.com
Please send to me their details as explained in the post description.
I should mail you on what basis? my email is already on the post, please kindly send me details of the domain names and I will examine them.
Thanks for contacting.
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by Intellab(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
seoconsultant:
Hello NL,
I will like to buy anybody's domain name that they will like to sell or transfer
The domain name must have a very good traffic, Page Rank, Moz metrics, and NO SPAMMY LINKS built.
If you have a very competitive domain
Please email me the domain name and price so I can check it out.
If you have a very unique domain name that pass all the metrics and will like to strike a deal we are open for discussion.

Thanks
Courteously
SEO Web Analyst®™ Team
Email:- info@seowebanalyst.com
Online marketing tools
Check your mailbox
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by number90: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
These are for sale:
oguntoday.com
letaAyo.com
BestBargain.com.ng
jctext.net
goodphonewarehouse.com
rapid.com.ng
rapidsms.com.ng
bulksmsdepot.com.ng
Contact 08091814000 or 08062102020
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by seoconsultant(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
number90:
These are for sale:
oguntoday.com
letaAyo.com
BestBargain.com.ng
jctext.net
goodphonewarehouse.com
rapid.com.ng
rapidsms.com.ng
bulksmsdepot.com.ng
Contact 08091814000 or 08062102020

I need a domain name that has traffic (existing website domain name) and must have Page Rank (not fake)
good domain authority and page authority, good Google indexed, Search Traffic and Alexa Ranking (not fake)
with quality Back link (not spammy).
If you feel this metrics qualifies you please send me the domain name and I will examine them and please send your price offer.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by seoconsultant(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Intellab:

Check your mailbox
I did not get anything in mail only on the email registered with nairaland which only notified me u want to message me that is it.
pls send info to the email assigned to this post
thank you.
Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by chichriso: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
I want to sell naijafeelnews.com .

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR URL/LINK

Re: I Want To Buy Your Domain Names by seoconsultant(m): 12:58am On Sep 11, 2015
chichriso:
I want to sell naijafeelnews.com

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR URL/LINK

Your url doesnot meet any of our requirement...We need a domain name that is generating traffic, have got page rank (not fake), alexa ranking (not fake) moz page authority, domain authority, good back links (not spammy) with search traffic, and most likely in our niche or business eccentric (not a must though).
Am not looking for perfect eg 5/5 score but at least not below average.

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 And Install TWRP Recovery / Page Optimisation / What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.