Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? (2679 Views)

Windows 7 Cd Needed. / Windows 7 Cd Needed. / [SOLUTION] Is Windows 10 Wasting Your DATA ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Please how much is windows 7 cd and how do i update it from windows vista to windows 7? I just got an hp laptop that came with windows vista pls help guys
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by guydangerous(m): 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
I have one for sell but it depends on where you are,unfortunately for me the day I bought the CD plate to upgrade my dell system unit from window xp to w7 the following day my system got spoilt thanks to thunder (was raining that day) since then I haven't used it nor slotted it into any computer,your location
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by Lexusgs430: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
KingRaoul:
Please how much is windows 7 cd and how do i update it from windows vista to windows 7? I just got an hp laptop that came with windows vista pls help guys

Do you know if your computer is windows 7 compliant?
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Its an hp laptop with windows vista i figured it should be compliant with windows 7
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
guydangerous:
I have one for sell but it depends on where you are,unfortunately for me the day I bought the CD plate to upgrade my dell system unit from window xp to w7 the following day my system got spoilt thanks to thunder (was raining that day) since then I haven't used it nor slotted it into any computer,your location

But is it something i can get easily at local computer stores?
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lexusgs430:

This is it, wat do u think

Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by guydangerous(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
KingRaoul:

But is it something i can get easily at local computer stores?
yes but as the other poster said,is the computer w7 compliant because if you give it what it can't handle am afraid you may lose your laptop and I will strongly advise you to go to the computer store with your laptop and test the CD plate there so as not to buy fake one
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
KingRaoul:

Cannot tell by picture but specifications. It might upgrade, but some functionality keys might not be win 7 compliant. Hence my question.
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Cannot tell by picture but specifications. It might upgrade, but some functionality keys might not be win 7 compliant. Hence my question.

I think its compatible i checked the specs and its common with windows 7. And is it true that all u need to do to upgrade is to insert the disc and then reboot and u have a new os ?
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
guydangerous:
yes but as the other poster said,is the computer w7 compliant because if you give it what it can't handle am afraid you may lose your laptop and I will strongly advise you to go to the computer store with your laptop and test the CD plate there so as not to buy fake one

Thanks alot bro, but pls wats the price range?
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by Lexusgs430: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
KingRaoul:

I think its compatible i checked the specs and its common with windows 7. And is it true that all u need to do to upgrade is to insert the disc and then reboot and u have a new os ?

Put disc into drive and run. If that fails, log into bios and change boot sequence.
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Put disc into drive and run. If that fails, log into bios and change boot sequence.

Thanks bro. But do u have an idea how much the cd costs? My dad asked for the price but i dont know?
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by Lexusgs430: 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
KingRaoul:

Thanks bro. But do u have an idea how much the cd costs? My dad asked for the price but i dont know?

Should not exceed N400.00
NB : Or is it original you want?
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
I got mine for #200 tho cool
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Should not exceed N400.00 NB : Or is it original you want?
As long as it works its okay. But how much is the original tho?
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by Lexusgs430: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2015
KingRaoul:

As long as it works its okay. But how much is the original tho?

Probably about N20,000
Re: Please How Much Is Windows 7 Cd? by KingRaoul: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Probably about N20,000

Updated it to windows 7 sucessfully. Thanks alot bro. Way better than windows vista, yuck

(1) (Reply)

Aed Downloader / / Uk Used Ps4 & Ps3. 2 Wireless Controllers, Hacked With Games Installed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.