Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos (99580 Views)

The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Welcome To Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos. See More Photos / More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Funjosh(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2015
juicee1:
Cc Seun lalasticlala Afam4eva ishilove mynd44

This thread should be at the politics section where it was started, cos it was opened to correct the wrong perception of ibadan being spread by the ibos.

What qualified this to be moved to the travel section while the "anambra streets are made" thread and all other threads like "enugu", "imo" etc remain in the politics section?

I'll advice fair play here. Thanks

I doubt their is any fair play on NL, a lot of things are going on underground which we don't know. Have u ever ask yourself why some thread make front page and some other don't.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Mopolchi:
That is not gold but rust. Ibadan has not just being perceived as "brown roof", it is really so. Ibadan needs refurbishment but I wonder if its "kissing" governor has the time for that.

What's the name of your village imbeciIe. Now let's compare

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Mopolchi: 10:13am On Sep 14, 2015
vicadex07:

What's the name of your village I want to know because I am an imbeciIe. Now let's compare
You just showed how low in thinking you are. Do you think that by posting pictures of houses in Australia here removes the fact that Ibadan is and remains "brown roof"? If am you, I will concentrate my efforts in devising ways to correct the impression rather than pouring invectives as you have done. SMH.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by ArodewilliamsT: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
omoreminder2:

General watzup

Long time.

long time General, you saw my mail? the pass for aola******@y!, please.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Mopolchi:
You just showed how low in thinking you are. Do you think that by posting pictures of houses in Australia here removes the fact that Ibadan is and remains "brown roof"? If am you, I will concentrate my efforts in devising ways to correct the impression rather than pouring invectives as you have done. SMH.

E no go better for that your yeye mouth. You're ashamed to name your village abi, and you keep wailing over Ibadan, you're a pig

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Mopolchi: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
vicadex07:

E no go better for that your yeye mouth. You're ashamed to name your village abi, and you keep wailing over Ibadan, you're a pig

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Inner Ibadan road.

2ns: just a random school.
3rd & 4th : residential areas.
grin

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by WIZGUY69(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
grin

so this thread is dead?
that's why I am not in support of support of it before.
this is what we call initial gra gra.
if u don't have the resources to start, why trying to impress the people from the other side of the Niger?

check! they are so many Ibadan thread.
all of them doesn't exceed page 10.
one will just end up being ridiculed.

CC:
vicadex07
oduavanguard
juicee1
ritchee
forgiveness.

etc
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by forgiveness: 9:33am On Sep 16, 2015
WIZGUY69:

God bless you bro.
u doing a good job.
but one thing I noticed with all Ibadan threads (except the one that was wiped out) is that it doesn't last long.
maybe it's because most of us don't reside there.

anyway thumbs up!

CC: oduavanguard
juicee1
vicadex07. & others.

Yes oo!

Maybe some see it as been childish snapping and posting pictures.

However, this travel section may further help to bury it except they move it back to politice section.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by vicadex07(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2015
forgiveness:

Yes oo!

Maybe some see it as been childish snapping and posting pictures.

However, this travel section may further help to bury it except they move it back to politice section.

Exactly...it was killed by the Mods
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by iPopAlomo(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2015
akthedream:
I see...
How's the beans...? grin
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Kagawa10: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
opiaoku:

Nope this is a typical ibadan residents

pics don't lie
Nawa o! Ibadan has its river around houses where canoe dey wad?

Clown, stop showing aba dilapidated city in ibadan thread!
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Kagawa10: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
opiaoku:

what about this grin

igbos don't wear that hajib grin

love in the swimming pool cheesy
And only southwest people wears hijab?
Mind you, no southwest states built roads with no gutter!
I'm quite sure that place is Edo state, especially the ring road area where flooding normally occur during rainfall which is as a result of non-construction of gutter.
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Kenyanstar: 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2018
A Nigerian savagely attacks trollers that claim Ibadan is a city

onenaira3:

They are changing story from left to right trying to explain why their "biggest city in Africa" is so underdeveloped. So it's now went from "trying to preserve history" to "gold rust" blah blah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay this is a music video done in Ibadan...mind you singers trying to praise a "city" grin usually try to show the good part of the place. Look at the background of the video. I wonder if they going to blame chino for this one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRZNZZZ8d38
Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by money121(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2019
PRICE LIST OF ROOFING SHEET IN NIGERIA SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 For Quality Roofing Materials

1 Share

Re: Ibadan Brown Roofs: A Matter Of Perception - updated with more photos by Bolacocaine: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Roof

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Meet The Air Peace Crew That Flew In The Medical Supplies From Turkey(photos) / Hemingways Safari(who Knows?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.