Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

IGP Arase, Nigeria Police Under Your Watch Stinks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Arase, Nigeria Police Under Your Watch Stinks (423 Views)

IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) / UK Writes IGP Arase Over Kashamu’s Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Arase, Nigeria Police Under Your Watch Stinks by idealsico(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
I travelled from PH to Owerri and made a return journey back to PH today. Other than the deplorable condition of the federal highway, the day light robbery of officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force caught my attention. Toll on that highway has now increased to N100 per commercial vehicle. Even if the driver claims that he has no 'change' policemen will collect the money and give him 'change'. The Anti Terrorism Unit are more innovative. They even contracted one pure water hawker who approaches the vehicles pretends to be sellingg pure water and collects the money from the drivers while the policemen watch closely. Our driver even attempted to settle with N50 but was scolded 'settle that boy very well oo'. The Highway Patrol is not left out. Police checkpoints on that road alone is unaccountable. Our vehicle narrowly escaped an accident when one policeman suddenly jumped out from a hidden position and flagging it down as we were on speed. The other day one policeman in an attempt to force a bike to a 'settle' nearly caused my pregnant wife to fall into a gutter. I begin to wonder how this police extortion, already eradicated previously, resurfaced under IGP Suleiman Abba and being done with brazen impunity under the watch of IGP Solomon Arase. They have turned the guns they carry on the citizens they are meant to protect with it. I now believe that from IGP Arase and DIGs, AIGs, Police Commissioners, Area Commanders , DPOs have share in the spoils of extortion. If you lack the ability to stop this 'armed robbery' then you lack the competence to lead a disciplined force. If you deny this allegation, prove me wrong.
Re: IGP Arase, Nigeria Police Under Your Watch Stinks by nnachukz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Buhari's body language must checkmate this man. The so called fear of buhari is fissling aways into the thin air.
Re: IGP Arase, Nigeria Police Under Your Watch Stinks by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Solo is a fool.....
In fact his now an ILLITERATE

Bull.ari body language will respond to that

Next
Re: IGP Arase, Nigeria Police Under Your Watch Stinks by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Solo is a fool.....
In fact his now an ILLITERATE

Bull.ari body language will respond to that

Next grin grin
Re: IGP Arase, Nigeria Police Under Your Watch Stinks by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Nigerians are beginning to figure Buhari out; that afterall all he wants to do is return power back to where it 'belongs' and cut his enemies to size.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa APC Chairman Accused Of Forcing Delegates To Vote For Sylva / Saraki Fails To Stop Trial / Ebonyi, Ekiti, Imo, Ogun, Oyo Get Fg’s Bail-out Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.