Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,139 members, 7,856,549 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu (554 Views)

Photos:President Muhammadu Buhari,Gov Rochas At Muhammadu Sa’ad 10th Anniversary / Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) / Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu by sdindan: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
“One community; one factory project”, that is the current news in IMO State today. My governor, His Excellency, Rochas Okorocha has just added another developmental project in the state, and this time, he will be building factories in each of the communities in the state.

In IMO State, there are more than 637 Autonomous Communities that made up of the 27 Local Governments Areas in the state. So, by implication, Chief Owelle is giving out 637 factories in the state to better the life of our people.

This is great news!

However, considering the state financial position, I am a bit worried if this project would be realized. I am aware that the government lacked the resources to finance its “self-styled CGC government”.

I am also aware that the “promised 27 General Hospital to be built” in each of the local government is also on hold as a result of “paucity of funds”.

All the industries initiated by Dee Sam Mbakwe, as promised by Owelle to continue with, are all on hold due to “scarcity of funds”. The building of more classrooms for the primary schools and construction/maintenance of community and state roads are all on hold. These are all as a result of lack of funds. “Concord hotels Owerri is already dead.

Where is the state fund?

Can His Excellency Owelle publish the account of the state for us to know how our state funds are being spent? – By Ejike Ikezuagu

http://www.imostateblog.com/2015/09/08/can-his-excellency-publish-the-account-of-the-state-for-us-ejike-ikezuagu/
Re: Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu by mazimee(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
Has Okorocha paid the workers who worked for their money

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Foolish Rochas.... angry

That bigot Promised industrial revolution sad

All na mouth action

Rochas is a scam...
Buhari is a terrorist
apc generally na mouth action

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu by FYB(m): 11:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Elephant project if you ask me
Re: Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu by ReskpetNobleman(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ada Awusa Enough of thou mouth action get to work or u gerrahere mehn si ebe puo! cry
Re: Gov. Rochas At It Again. One Community One Factory Project_ By Ejike Ikezuagu by mrvitalis(m): 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
The day APC expells rochas is the day I pick my party card... ..

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fashola Missing / Saraki's Firm MD Declare Wanted By EFCC / BREAKING- Tribunal Issues Arrest Warrant For Dr Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.