Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 (9271 Views)

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / Boi Yes-programme Round 2 Online Training / HSBC Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
bwaley:
Gud luck to all dat hasn't done theirs....... Waiting for positive reply.
Next stage shud b South Africa, all trip expenses paid by HSBC....... By God's grace

It's like you've done yours... how was it? What were the questions like? Please give us something...
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by chinco19(f): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
9jafella:
I have been invited for the second round as well
Please when did you get the invite?
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obi411:

It's like you've done yours... how was it? What were the questions like? Please give us something...

Verbal test....... Dey gave a passage which u r expected to read and dey will give 3 statement as questions, u r expected to answer if it's true, false or cannot say base on d passage given.
Personality test....... 3 statements will b given which talks abt attitude, u r to rate dem from strongest to strong base on ur perspective abt dos statements.....
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Bandura(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Patiently xpecting my own invite too. Guess invites re stil coming...
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by damilee(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please how ma
bwaley:

Verbal test....... Dey gave a passage which u r expected to read and dey will give 3 statement as questions, u r expected to answer if it's true, false or cannot say base on d passage given.
Personality test....... 3 statements will b given which talks abt attitude, u r to rate dem from strongest to strong base on ur perspective abt dos statements.....
Goodluck
please how many questions in total and how many minutes for d test
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
damilee:
Please how ma please how many questions in total and how many minutes for d test
Verbal test is 30 questions, 19 minutes
Personality test is 52 questions, 25 minutes

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Wow! Thanks@bwaley@damilee
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by 9jafella(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
@bwaley... What was the topic of discourse in each passage?
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
9jafella:
@bwaley... What was the topic of discourse in each passage?

Just normal character questions........
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Just got this mail.

Dear ***************,

Please note if you are shortlisted post this round you will be notified via email and invited to a face to face interview on the 23rd October 2015.

If you live outside the Gauteng area HSBC will pay for your flights and accommodation to fly out on the 22nd October 2015.

In the interest of time kindly submit the following information to Catherine at HSBC (email below) by Monday 12th October:

1) CV and motivation letter as to why you should join HSBC graduate programme.
2) Academic transcripts and copies of qualifications.
3) Copy of ID and passport.

Please note that we are on a very tight schedule and your prompt cooperation will be required and greatly appreciated.

Should you have any queries please contact catherine.francis@za.hsbc.com for further information.

Unfortunately any documents/queries sent to the CEB address will not be responded to.

Kind regards,

CEB Managed Services

Oh boy! God help me to pass this test!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Obi411:
Just got this mail.

Dear ***************,

Please note if you are shortlisted post this round you will be notified via email and invited to a face to face interview on the 23rd October 2015.

If you live outside the Gauteng area HSBC will pay for your flights and accommodation to fly out on the 22nd October 2015.

In the interest of time kindly submit the following information to Catherine at HSBC (email below) by Monday 12th October:

1) CV and motivation letter as to why you should join HSBC graduate programme.
2) Academic transcripts and copies of qualifications.
3) Copy of ID and passport.

Please note that we are on a very tight schedule and your prompt cooperation will be required and greatly appreciated.

Should you have any queries please contact catherine.francis@za.hsbc.com for further information.

Unfortunately any documents/queries sent to the CEB address will not be responded to.

Kind regards,

CEB Managed Services

Oh boy! God help me to pass this test!

Abi, South Africa here I come to stay
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by lumide533(m): 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
i got it but no international passport
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
lumide533:
i got it but no passport

Fret not. You can get it tomorrow. 35k for 64-page passport at Alausa-Ikeja (that's if you stay in Lagos).
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boneruns(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
The issue is getting SA visa within one week may be difficult except they can expedite the visa process. I want to assume they know we are Nigerians.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
boneruns:
The issue is getting SA visa within one week may be difficult except they can expedite the visa process. I want to assume they know we are Nigerians.

I pray dey know....... Do u av ur transcript?
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boneruns(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
bwaley:

I pray dey know....... Do u av ur transcript?

Yes I do. I've just sent the requested documents. The information for interview is rather to urgent. One month notice could have been better

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by 9jafella(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who wrote deductive reasoning test? @Obi411...I live in Lagos, how do I go about getting the passport tomorrow?
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Vennegirl7: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
I thought it was a normal face passport
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Vennegirl7: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
do we have to get an international passport or what
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Vennegirl7: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
someone please reply, I need an urgent answer. thanks
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by boneruns(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vennegirl7:
do we have to get an international passport or what

It is international passport. You can't travel without it.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Kezmano: 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
I received the mail as well, I don't have transcript and international passport. I will just send them my driver license and national temporary I'd card, I will tell them I will just apply for international passport next week. Our school don't issue transcript to students...pls if u are receive the message too from HSBC, kindly add me up on BBM- my pin 228D40B1
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
9jafella:
Who wrote deductive reasoning test?
@Obi411...I live in Lagos, how do I go about getting the passport tomorrow?

When I enquired the last time I visited the immigration office, they said I can get the 64-page passport for 35k in about some hours, unlike the 32-page passport which is less costly (27k) but, due to its popular demand, might take longer, a few days or maybe more. You'll need 3 passport photographs, your state of origin certificate, state of indigene-ship (ah dunno whordarris, jux carry your local government certificate if you no get am), and your birth certificate. Of course, plus your money. I'm yet to do mine, too.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by 9jafella(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks @Obi411
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by segbe88: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls i got the message from HSBC, i dnt have my transcript and passport i stay in Lagos but all the documents to get my intl passprt are in the east(ABIA) how n where do i even start frm.... some one pls give me an idea on wat to do my head is so full. am tinking of giving up
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 11, 2015
segbe88:
Pls i got the message from HSBC, i dnt have my transcript and passport i stay in Lagos but all the documents to get my intl passprt are in the east(ABIA) how n where do i even start frm.... some one pls give me an idea on wat to do my head is so full. am tinking of giving up

Bro, calm down. You're not alone. First, take a bottle of chilled coke (or beer, as the case may be). Try not to be so nervous.

Now, first thing you should do is send them a mail stating why you cannot send the documents on the specified date. Don't go into much details, just tell them you're working on it and try to give at least a feasible date of submission. Work with when you'd get your transcript. If you're school is like mine where you request and pay online for it, you arrange it from there. If it's something you do inside the school, you can send someone trustworthy and reliable in campus to request it for you. If you do not know one, you can talk to your former classmate(s) about it, they'd probably know someone. Send it to the address of someone you know working in an institution or organization -- cos most schools do not mail transcripts to individuals -- after which you collect it from the person and scan it to the designated mail address. No -- it would not take one day. It would probably take a week, or even more, oh-yes. So just take your mind off Monday deadline.

For your international passport, I think if you go to the office without your local government I.D., they can still do it for you (but of course, you go drop something for dem to arranj-am); birth certificate, you can easily swear an affidavit for that. Two passport photographs, 35k for 64-page passport, and... What else? That's all. But if you are not satisfied with this explanation, you can then ask someone to way-bill the documents for you.

Don't forget to take a chilled drink first-o Goodluck..

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by damilee(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2015
I have done d round 2 test aiidy, let's see if I will pass it, dont have Intl passport sha, hope they send d results early
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Oluboonmi(f): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
I've been invited for the second round test too, I also got a message about the interview in S/A but I don't have my passport yet. Anyone with me on this? What can I do
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Oluboonmi(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2015
bwaley:
Gud luck to all dat hasn't done theirs....... Waiting for positive reply.
Next stage shud b South Africa, all trip expenses paid by HSBC....... By God's grace

Abeg, are we applying as interns? I applied for almost anything that came my way when I applied and there was no specific position exhibited. Am updating my cover letter now and that part is confusing me.
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by bwaley(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Oluboonmi:

Abeg, are we applying as interns? I applied for almost anything that came my way when I applied and there was no specific position exhibited. Am updating my cover letter now and that part is confusing me.

Just apply for Graduate Programme. Dey will b d one to give u department to work with
Re: Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2015
That personality test was something else... And the deductive, too. Well, let's hope for the best. Please if you're sent an invite or something, kindly fill the house in about it. Best wishes guys...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries / Gtbank Job Recruitment - Transaction Services Group / Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.