Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Caption This Photo Of The Day - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Caption This Photo Of The Day (694 Views)

#BBNaija: "Woman Wrapper" - Miyonse Slammed By Nigerians Over This Photo / Big Brother TV Show Is A Devilish Programme – See This Photo & Proof - Wikinaija / Nollywood At It Again!!! Caption This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of The Day by bundur(m): 5:24am On Sep 10, 2015
Can anyone remember this See how time flies.

Re: Caption This Photo Of The Day by helpinghands(m): 5:25am On Sep 10, 2015
How time flies shocked #My caption.
I remember when this conversation will take place between me and mum.

Mum: come and put that movie for me o.
Me: Yes mummy(runs to the video player and insert the cassette tape)
Mum: Is that the beginning of the film? What of when Ramsey Noah was fighting with segun Arinze?
Me: Mummy fight ni!!!! It's at the beginning ooo.
Mum: Rewind it na...
Me: Mummy i can not oo. Our rewinder haa spoilt....
Mum: So am i the one that spoilt it? You and your brother are spoiling all the things in this house ooo. Go and borrow from the neighbors and put my film for me jhoorrr... Naughty boy..
grin
This conversation na cos of movie wey o fit even use my phone watch o. Actually technology evolves as the day turns to weeks and the weeks to month and the month to years and the years to decade and the decades to century and the century to millilium so does Technology changes.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of The Day by xpac01(m): 5:53am On Sep 10, 2015
I was very surprise when I found the rewinder being used in a particular house...
Re: Caption This Photo Of The Day by deewhone(f): 5:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Yeah! The good old days.... If dis one spoils sef, u fit use plastic spoon + cover of eleganza biro, although very slow

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of The Day by Affiliate767(m): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2015
cheesy Discover How $1.50 cheesy Can Earn You $166k!Make Money Working @Home! grin Free2Start!
Re: Caption This Photo Of The Day by gabinogem(m): 5:57am On Sep 10, 2015
Without technology, life certainly will be boring. "The good old days".
Re: Caption This Photo Of The Day by LordOfTheWeed: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2015
gabinogem:
Without technology, life certainly will be boring. "The good old days".
I totally disagree with you on this. When we were still using those stuffs, we never saw life as being boring, with or without technologies, life would still be the way it has always been.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of The Day by gabinogem(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I totally disagree with you on this. When we were still using those stuffs, we never saw life as being boring, with or without technologies, life would still be the way it has always been.
right now I'm anticipating to use a phone that don't uses battery cuz I'm tired of charging my phone. I feel BORED everytime I charge my phone. So bros, when that time comes I'm going to feel relieve & excited.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Mask Trailer / Daddy's Gone': Vin Diesel 'storms Off F8 Set' After The Rock's Furious Rant / Release Of New Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.