Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry (1050 Views)

80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram / Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry / Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by chocolateme(f): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by xpac01(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2015
You showed us pictures of bokoharam members receiving amnesty... If not why hide their faces under canopy
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by LeemahT(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2015
cool
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by okosodo: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2015
Just a matter of time, others will be freed. Believe me when i say that islam is like virus. Nigerian army is an islamic army
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by fctboy: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2015
I don't understand. Why are they freed without trial ? Is it the negotiation that is ending the insurgency ?
Time shall unveil the truth.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
okosodo:
Just a matter of time, others will be freed. Believe me when i say that islam is like virus. Nigerian army is an islamic army
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by tucky200(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Very good..no more killing and raping of innocent people,change has come...GOD bless the nigerian army,nw they shut the mouth of amnesty international nd human rights
fctboy:
I don't understand. Why are they freed without trial ? Is it the negotiation that is ending the insurgency ?
Time shall unveil the truth.
xpac01:
You showed us pictures of bokoharam members receiving amnesty... If not why hide their faces under canopy
okosodo:
these are part of the most useless people in nigeria today
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by buskie13(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2015
I smh for this country....Buhari now empower his foot soldiers...Buhari is evil..quote me any day
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by nikkiking(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2015
See as they looks calmed embarassed

Evildoers undecided undecided.

In my opinion 'this beast should have been wiped out'

But there are been given a second chance to live again embarassed.

Let hope they don't go to re-group again and start disturbing the peace of this peaceful country.
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2015
buskie13:
I smh for this country....Buhari now empower his foot soldiers...Buhari is evil..quote me any day
If your 2015 can be this miserable, Na only God go deliver you from 2016.
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by buskie13(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

If your 2015 can be this miserable, Na only God go deliver you from 2016.
who are u to say such...
with de way APC supporters reason...i doubt if u guys use ur brains at all...seems like u guy's head is filled with watery Sperm
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by dani3(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2015
Another set of bokoharam group set free by APC, chai we have been scammed....
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2015
nikkiking:
See as they looks calmed embarassed

Evildoers undecided undecided.

In my opinion 'this beast should have been wiped out'

But there are been given a second chance to live again embarassed.

Let hope they don't go to re-group again and start disturbing the peace of this peaceful country.
Remember they were only ly suspected members and after thorough scrutiny, they were found to be void of terrorism. So why wipe innocent people out ? And why should innocent minds re-group again and start disturbing the peace of this peaceful country as you have said?

tucky200:
Very good..no more killing and raping of innocent people,change has come...GOD bless the nigerian army,nw they shut the mouth of amnesty international nd human rights
these are part of the most useless people in nigeria today
...............Are you putting any aattention and wasting your time on those ones.?
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by tucky200(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

...............Are you putting any aattention and wasting your time on those ones.?
Jes trying to mk sure we all knw d fuulish people on NL
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by xpac01(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2015
tucky200:
Very good..no more killing and raping of innocent people,change has come...GOD bless the nigerian army,nw they shut the mouth of amnesty international nd human rightsthese are part of the most useless people in nigeria today
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by xpac01(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2015
tucky200:

Jes trying to mk sure we all knw d fuulish people on NL
Fulish take people number, let's start from you... Oya.. 1, UrennaNkoli... 2, next.........
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by fctboy: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
tucky200:
Very good..no more killing and raping of innocent people,change has come...GOD bless the nigerian army,nw they shut the mouth of amnesty international nd human rightsthese are part of the most useless people in nigeria today

You're the worst of hypocrite holding the truth in unrighteousness. Why on earth should the army release terrorist that kill innocent Nigeria without trial in a compentent court. This is the amnesty clamoured by the northern oligarchy in disguise..
God will surely judge those that use boko haram to gain political power by fire,brimstone, horrible tempest,hurricane, tornado, thunderstorms and terminate them in hell.
Re: Photos Of The 128 Suspected Boko Haram Members Freed By Nigerian Militarry by tucky200(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omg !
How wud say dis ??
Tnk b4 u spew trash
fctboy:

You're the worst of hypocrite holding the truth in unrighteousness. Why on earth should the army release terrorist that kill innocent Nigeria without trial in a compentent court. This is the amnesty clamoured by the northern oligarchy in disguise..
God will surely judge those that use boko haram to gain political power by fire,brimstone, horrible tempest,hurricane, tornado, thunderstorms and terminate them in hell.

(1) (Reply)

90,000 Women Register In Adultery Website In One Week! Some Commit Suicide. See / Saraki Debunks Frivolous Allegations By Code Of Conduct Tribunal / SWF Provides Details Of $700m Second Niger Bridge Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.