Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators (36631 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Violated Bail Conditions –FG / Federal Appointments: Buhari Didn’t Inform Me Of My Non-inclusion -onu / Appointments: Buhari, APC Move To Pacify S’east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Cokwologu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Baba go slow, though light is constant now sha... that's the only notable achievement so far...
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by FANE4Naija: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wait...
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Curvinus(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hardly surprising.... it's Zoogeria nah

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Davvymavvy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
When you have a useless senate president, the house becomes a comedy house.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by anonimi: 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
IF he has violated laws he swore to uphold why have they not IMPEACHED him?
What are they waiting for?

At least MC Osinbande may now have a real job.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2502117_houseboy_jpgc0a12248cac014cd7efe29d0e5543e7d

RevDesmondJuju:
[size=18pt]Buhari : He just recovered from ebola.

Osunbade: I don suffer for this mallam hand[/size].

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2507480_chqcpuuumaaeik_jpeg7b23bd5d77984f1469b9482a5204015a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2501844_11401014102055059558219835635590170883587542n_jpg6481441922b0ccd299452e470e99cce6

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/np1wt5j57bf90pro6na63rapfc0e8nss1452648[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by AJShahid(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Its so obvious they are heavily pained @ the 'not too much importance' placed on them for the neccessary confirmations. As Educated leaders however, they know what to do.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by TippyTop(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Buhari wants to rule Nigeria by decrees. Buhari is still stuck in the 80s.

5 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Goke7: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
egift:

Right or Wrong, the question is why is the so called Senator we pay millions able to attach his name to his opinion and debate the merit or demerits? Why is he hiding in the dark and shadows?

I have been telling people that the present senate will be one of the most irrelevant senate we would ever have, all they will do is to bark, they can't do nothing especially with the likes of saraki, ekweremadu, akpabio and co, if they cough PMB know where to hold them by the balls, so the best thing for them is to keep quiet, they way the leadership of the present senate emerge makes them lack the moral courage to take on the execuitve which is sad but true.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Dacosa(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Are they just waking up frm there Slumber? Senator ko, Senating ni.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Goke7: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Davvymavvy:
When you have a useless senate president, the house becomes a comedy house.

especially when you have a senate president who have to hide in the car park to get elected, na that kind senate president wan face PMB? ko jo
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:
The lawmakers, who spoke under strict condition of anonymity.......

now thats some funny shit.. grin grin grin cry cry
LOL
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Goke7: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:

anything else they will have to declare their assets publicly and I hope this country can bear that when they hear assets equal to the budget of some countries grin
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by friends4ever(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Whoever spoke under strict condition of anonymity is a coward. Shout out to Governor Fayose and FFK for their boldness...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by homesteady(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
egift:

The lousy clown don't even have the audacity to put his name on record if he knows what he is saying. PDP have complete lost it.

Thank God we have a President that knows what he is doing not that clueless guy. Wailers will keep crying from their hideouts. When they come out, we will respond proportionately.

You are just a shameless hypocrite!
They raised a solid issue and all you are after is who the anonymous senator is, as if you also ask Sahara reporters who their anonymous sources are before believing their stories!

If it during Jonathan's time, you'll be shouting they don't ever follow due process!

9 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Goke7: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
friends4ever:
Whoever spoke under strict condition of anonymity is a coward. Shout out to Governor Fayose and FFK for their boldness...

Fayose has immunity while FFK has changed his name to Olukayode, Lest we forget in a hurry
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by ladej(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:

But you should understand that the senators are right in this case. Like one of the senators rightly said "It is wrong for an appointee, who is supposed to be confirmed by the Senate before appointment, to assume office and then come for confirmation"..It should be the other way round.
Buhari should not make mockery of the legislature.

it is not a PDP or an APC thing.....its a DEMOCRACY thing.
senators mad cos no more egunje to confirm appointments

SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Okaka27(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Buhari still enjoying dictatorship since 1983.
ITS EITHER U ARE SENSELESS OR U ARE FURSTRATED.
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by babyfaceafrica: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:

its always the lie the press use in spreading false news
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Burger01(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
jantofubu:
cheesy awon weyrey
Abi o... Orisirisi smiley
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by nerodenero: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Once a soldier, forever a soldier.

PMB would be like I don't take orders from Senate led by Sarakill grin grin who reduced by distinguished VP Prof. Yemi Osinbajo to mere commissioner. After all said and done, the Senate would still have to receive the yet to be named ministers and there's nothing PMB can do about it grin.

@ Luckygurl
Apologies for the delayed response. Been very busy.

I just enjoy reading your write-ups and it's always an interesting read. The " Miss Hope" part got me laughing grin and that dude is a clown but on a serious note, dude asked the right question. Where he erred was questioning if you were really a student and for me, that question was inappropriate.

Assuming it was interviewed and you goofed like that, you would've been sent packing. You will get to know more with time. No man is an island and we keeping learning as it's a continuous process.

Lastly, keep the write-ups coming, "me like it" and make sure the Saturday exercises doesn't stop. Permit me to laugh at "Misssssss Hooooooopppppeeee"!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Goke7: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladej:
senators mad cos no more egunje to confirm appointments

SIMPLE

one of the best post so far, thumbs up sir!
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by anonimi: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Goke7:
I have been telling people that the present senate will be one of the most irrelevant senate we would ever have, all they will do is to bark, they can't do nothing especially with the likes of saraki, ekweremadu, akpabio and co, if they cough PMB know where to hold them by the balls, so the best thing for them is to keep quiet, they way the leadership of the present senate emerge makes them lack the moral courage to take on the execuitve which is sad but true.

But Buhari has moral courage to open his mouth against anyone, right

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828712_fraudu_jpegdfe39178f5717a44d627aeb0c7ae5cab

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2828713_fraud_jpegfabcaa72cb3406cc2df0a938add6a629

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2225355_img20150318wa001_jpeg1e38dc988cfbcd57a269ac2845051987

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by ichoku: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Because we have a dictator on sit.
egift:

Right or Wrong, the question is why is the so called Senator we pay millions of naira unable to attach his name to his opinion and debate the merit or demerits? Why is he hiding in the dark and shadows?

2 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by kristisking(m): 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wailing wailers.You guys have not seen anything yet.By the time the tyrant is through with you people you will realise that the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.For now it is only your hands that are tight,by the time he includes your legs then you all will realise that baba one chance is a sheep in wolf clothings

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by molas02: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
i think d senators should just keep only me posted..........:

Sharap senatoresssss
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by egift(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
homesteady:
You are just a shameless hypocrite!
They raised a solid issue and all you are after is who the anonymous senator is, as if you also ask Sahara reporters who their anonymous sources are before believing their stories!

If it during Jonathan's time, you'll be shouting they don't ever follow due process!

At bold:
Who raised - Anonymous na dey name of the Senator representing your zone? When they want to collect their salaries and allowances, is that their names? grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Burger01(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
smiley
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by brainpower(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
I thought this was an act of bravery until I read where they said they want anonymity. They are all cowards and should be called back by their constituencies for their stupidity. Your job their is to represent your people's interests and to checkmate the president yet you are scared to talk out. If it was to share money, you won't be anonymous.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Goke7: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
anonimi:

But Buhari has moral courage to open his mouth against anyone, right

but nobody holds the mouth of Fayose nah, is he not doing a good job in your own opinion?
Re: Appointments: Buhari Has Violated Laws —senators by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dear coward anonymous Senators, we don't care.

If what Buhari is doing is transforming and repositioning the country positively then STFU and leave him alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim / Ikpeazu Gives An Old Woman N1000 (photo) / APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.