Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days (489 Views)

Governor Ambode Receives Danny Glover In His Office (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Hosts Danny Glover At His Residence (Photos) / Hollywood Actor Danny Glover Arrives In Nigeria For Ebola Movie, ‘93 Days’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days by storchsbm: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Award-winning Hollywood actor, Danny Glover arrived Nigeria last night to play a lead role in the upcoming movie, 93 days..

93 days is a movie based on Ebola in Nigeria. The movie tells the true story of men and women who risked their lives and made sacrifices to save the nation from all the consequences.........

Read More. http://dailytimes.com.ng/danny-glover-arrives-nigeria-play-lead-role-ebola-movie-93-days/

Kindly Follow @DailyTimesngr

Re: Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days by Bibidear(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Oga,u are welcome. Ermmm pls teach our actors how to act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days by MKO4ever(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
I can tell you what his script will be like, He is going to be a medical doctor, similar to the late Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh (may her soul rest in peace) of first consultant hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days by Imortal001: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sai buhari is attracting creme de la creme to nigeria! mr glover welcome to naija! learn broken english before you go back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days by broxymall(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
too old
visit my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days by homerac7: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Welcome back home, Danny Glover.

Enjoy your ancestral land to the maximum. No better person to tell the Nigerian story than a Nigerian blood like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danny Glover Arrives Nigeria To Play Lead Role In Ebola Movie, ’93 Days by Demmocrats(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmm

The other day was about iweala's book turned into a movie that deserve an Oscar award ie beast of no nation which is a Nigerian handwork

The other day I watched a trailer that will be released very soon that portrayed a Nigerian doctor played by will smith that discovered a rare terminal disease. The plot was how the Nigerian man fought with the NFL before they recognized his work.

Now the Ebola film about how Nigerian woman sacrificed her self to save millions.

The summary of every thing is that the stone which the builders rejected is now the chief corner stone and I see nollywood going to a greater height

RIP to our hero

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Investors Wait For Buhari’s Cabinet / What Obasanjo Told Me About Jonathan - Alamieyeseigha / NNPC, NPA, Others Stink, Says Economic Council Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.