Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) (964 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / "Call Me A Hypocritical Idiot If Buhari Returns Today" - Facebook User / TB Joshua Prophecies The Coming Of A New Country Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by Esdb3: 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
The average ibo man wants money. It is a national Trade Mark that an ibo man can sell his mum for money.

If Buhari fixes the country and electricity works, jobs come, the Biafra error in their heads will be fixed.

Because every ibo man that supports ojukwu's invention, Biafra, is doing so because they believe secession will make them more money and a comfortable life.

Before someone comments the dull "yoruba man seeing ibo dwarf in his dreams"
, I've stopped caring if you leave or stay. We all know trading back to Nigerians will be your economic backbone and that won't happen. Face it! Y'all have no Crude Oil without trying to bring other tribes with you.

And before the cliché comment of "yoruba man hanging to the ibo oil", you too leave and don't drag Ijaw or any oil owning tribe with you. Secede alone. You money loving traitors. Throwing away a national heritage all for bread crumbs promised by a man who just wants to be in the history books without caring about the lives he wants to put in danger. They used to say an ibo man can kill his father and kidnap his mother for money, now I believe.

Infact I believed, when Asari Dokubo adopted the religion of the tribe his people hate just because of money.
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by donTbone(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
noted[right][/right][b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by Onyi42(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Is your father that will kidnap you and do blood money...idiot!

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by Utchgirl(f): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
Dis thread is as meaningless and hopless as d op.
Attention seeker !
Go and get a life and leave Biafrans 2 dia fate !

Usu michapukwa gi onu dia !

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by yang(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
this OP is just a fool

the zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
the sperm that made you who you are is finally confirmed cursed indeed.
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by SOUNDKING: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
the sperm that made you who you are is finally confirmed cursed indeed.
lunatics everywhere............ewedu worms running mad....... God bless Biafra.
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by brize(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
If you want a yoruba lazy man to respect you just whisper Biafra in his ear, If you want him to faint just draw more attention of international community to Biafra, if you want to make him sick just remind him that biafra is not only an igbo affair , but if you wanna make him mad, hmmm just say that we biafrans are taking our oil with us.... Nemesis of a backstabber (yorubackstab)

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by basilo101: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
LOl, yorubas have all turned to comedians, shit getting real and faint hearted niggas getting scared
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Esdb3:
The average ibo man wants money. It is a national Trade Mark that an ibo man can sell his mum for money.

If Buhari fixes the country and electricity works, jobs come, the Biafra error in their heads will be fixed.

Because every ibo man that supports ojukwu's invention, Biafra, is doing so because they believe secession will make them more money and a comfortable life.

, I've stopped caring if you leave or stay. We all know trading back to Nigerians will be your economic backbone and that won't happen. Face it! Y'all have no Crude Oil without trying to bring other tribes with you.

And before the cliché comment of "yoruba man hanging to the ibo oil", you too leave and don't drag Ijaw or any oil owning tribe with you. Secede alone. You money loving traitors. Throwing away a national heritage all for bread crumbs promised by a man who just wants to be in the history books without caring about the lives he wants to put in danger. They used to say an ibo man can kill his father and kidnap his mother for money, now I believe.

Infact I believed, when Asari Dokubo adopted the religion of the tribe his people hate just because of money.

D gate of Yaba left is open.
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by kettykings: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Esdb3:

If igbos want money what in the world is making you want to stop them from going for the money..
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is what's happening, YORUBAS will create BIAFRA Thread and come back to CRY to SEUN about Biafra threads dominating NL, is this not stewpidity. Darkeness will neverhide the Light for too long

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by PhockPhockMan: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Esdb3:

Op, YOU need brain surgery.
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by OperationIgrigi: 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Esdb3:

**grins** If you check well, this guy might even be a yoruba phD holder(of course oluwole made), yet he doesn't know that Asari is not Igbo, even if you slap his head with the factoid. That's the kind of "quaterbaked intellectuals" yorubas churn out. grin

No wonder their cut off marks keep struggling with the abookis' on the ground floor. grin
Re: If Buhari Fixes The Country.(biafra) by Esdb3: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
OperationIgrigi:

**grins** If you check well, this guy might even be a yoruba phD holder(of course oluwole made), yet he doesn't know that Asari is not Igbo, even if you slap his head with the factoid. That's the kind of "quaterbaked intellectuals" yorubas churn out. grin

No wonder their cut off marks keep struggling with the abookis' on the ground floor. grin

Asari is not ibo now but when it is time to secede everybody in the east is ibo.

And not knowing where some beard wearing dude's tribe shows the level of my education? That assertion says a lot about yours.

(1) (Reply)

Electrocution: FG Sends Technical Team To UNILAG / Electricity Rationing Vs Fixed Rate Charge. / Naija U Too Much -nigerian Woman Set To Contest For Spain Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.