Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: (2115 Views)

IPOB Stage Protest In Tokyo, Japan / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / Statue Erected In Honour Of Nnamdi Kanu At His Residence. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by bingala: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu at Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: Beluchukwu Okike Abhiama puru ime ihe nile. My Lord, my Creator, my Hope my Life. We have come from the East to the East of the world- another land of the rising sun here in Japan to preach your word that only you ordained we must preach. Accept our offering of praise and thanks for granting us journey mercy from Los Angeles to Tokyo Japan. Our IPOB families across the US did us proud and will not let Biafra down. To all our principal officers in the US we say well done for your hospitality and gifts. There is no relenting in our quest to restore the kingdom of heaven on this earth, for in the end his will must be done on earth as it is in heaven. All this we ask in the name that is above every other name CHUKWU OKIKE ABHIAMA.....Ise eee!!! Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: Local Business

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by chimoskyg(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Freeman
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by ibadantiti(f): 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
He he shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by Tunami(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
nna dis biafra stuff no be shere shere ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by ezeonline2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
No b small tin abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
na so. well done sire

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by iconaus: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Isee!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by SOUNDKING: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
iconaus:
Isee!
isee nwanem God is great,,,,,,pharoah was expecting chariot and horses rather he got an unimaginable weapon.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
buhahahahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by biafran1stson(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
March on brave boys, Heroes of our fatherland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by EasternLionn: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nwoke OMA.

Jisie ike.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by Gr8tasign: 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yeah,from east to east

Risin sun to rising sun

A like visit a like

I don't know if someone has same interpretation with me on this.

Japan we're coming
Just give us 50yrs from our independence and we shall be like u
Standing tall like an elephant and not crippled like one country called nigeria

All hail the land of the risin sun!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by chiefmidwife: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Biafra: a done deal Am proud of Kanu and God will see us through

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by imsuboi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Slowly but surely the Land of the Rising Sun; (the last hope of the black race) is coming to fruition.

Long live Biafra. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by kazzonline: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
All false hopes, has anyone noticed we only hear about biafra on nairaland, i never listen to news on tv mkndem talk biafra matter, but dia only means to create fear and dia useless propanganda is to mk noise on nairaland and social media.
You can can only achieve biafra by mouth alone, the only person that could hav done it was maj gen ojukwu, and baba sef give up ontop the matter,i watched a video on facebook which some so called biafea thugs storemed nigerian embassy in liberia cos dey want to be recognised as biafrans,in whch dey destroyed the embassy,yet they keep calling nigeria a zoo,and they are the animals
This so called nnamdi is just a noise maker and a progandist.he wud only ensure tons of bloodbaths on the brainwashed ediots he is leading to the warfront. While he wud keep lying that he is preaching, he wud never stepout to the warfront himself, he can never be like the great maj gen ojukwu ever, he can only mak noise.

So mk una keep the propanganda up,God go bless una hustle,at least mr nnmadi must chop na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by kazzonline: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
I love all my peace loving igbo brothers.but to all dis brainwashed fools,i pitty you all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by thewarrior72: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yes, we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Destiny can be delayed, but at the right time it will manifest.

CHUKWU OKIKE AGAHI ARAPU INDI YA KAHA NOTORO NA'ME AJO OBODO A BU Nigeria....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Picture or it never happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by SOUNDKING: 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
kazzonline:
All false hopes, has anyone noticed we only hear about biafra on nairaland, i never listen to news on tv mkndem talk biafra matter, but dia only means to create fear and dia useless propanganda is to mk noise on nairaland and social media.
You can can only achieve biafra by mouth alone, the only person that could hav done it was maj gen ojukwu, and baba sef give up ontop the matter,i watched a video on facebook which some so called biafea thugs storemed nigerian embassy in liberia cos dey want to be recognised as biafrans,in whch dey destroyed the embassy,yet they keep calling nigeria a zoo,and they are the animals
This so called nnamdi is just a noise maker and a progandist.he wud only ensure tons of bloodbaths on the brainwashed ediots he is leading to the warfront. While he wud keep lying that he is preaching, he wud never stepout to the warfront himself, he can never be like the great maj gen ojukwu ever, he can only mak noise.

So mk una keep the propanganda up,God go bless una hustle,at least mr nnmadi must chop na
a man from the past,,,,,pls let no one tell him anything......he thought journalism ends on lagos-ibadan brown envelope journa-LIE-sm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by thewarrior72: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
kazzonline:

All this epistle just to tell us u are afraid of losing the great igbos?....well we infidels want to leave u people to practice ur strict islam without interference from INFIDELS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by kazzonline: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
thewarrior72:

All this epistle just to tell us u are afraid of losing the great igbos?....well we infidels want to leave u people to practice ur strict islam without interference from INFIDELS

Hahahaaaaaa!! Afraid of losing the great ibos,really,and who told you,you hav all the igbos in your brainwashed programme,well you r just anoda brainwashed and dillusioned mumu follower,igbos r not ur people,the great ibo people i know are peace loving and want to mk money and enjoy there awesome life!

wen the struggle begins,i love to see the mumu nnmadi on the forefront of the battle and not in on enclosed studio with unknown location making noise.

He can never and would never be like the great maj general ojukwu even if he has 100 lives at his disposal.the great one never made this much noise and never subjected himself to cheap tactics and propanganda,you ediots are the animals in an enslaved zoo which you can free ur selves,only if you fools can read,but u wud rather fight and loose ur life,while one ediott who has read with an already perfectly planned plan B wouls lead you allnto DIE!! RIP in advance to u all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by thewarrior72: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
kazzonline:

Hahahaaaaaa!! Afraid of losing the great ibos,really,and who told you,you hav all the igbos in your brainwashed programme,well you r just anoda brainwashed and dillusioned mumu follower,igbos r not ur people,the great ibo people i know are peace loving and want to mk money and enjoy there awesome life!

wen the struggle begins,i love to see the mumu nnmadi on the forefront of the battle and not in on enclosed studio with unknown location making noise.

He can never and would never be like the great maj general ojukwu even if he has 100 lives at his disposal.the great one never made this much noise and never subjected himself to cheap tactics and propanganda,you ediots are the animals in an enslaved zoo which you can free ur selves,only if you fools can read,but u wud rather fight and loose ur life,while one ediott who has read with an already perfectly planned plan B wouls lead you allnto DIE!! RIP in advance to u all
Yet another epistle, are u in anyway related to gbawe? & why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu At Tokyo, Japan 他のキーワード: by kazzonline: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
thewarrior72:

Yet another epistle, are u in anyway related to gbawe? & why cry more than the bereaved?

Nothing oo my brother,just kooking forward to the bloodbath,brainwashed fools like you would hav to go tru,hellfire go recieve plenty guests in the coming days,cos una own no promise of 7 virgins in heaven,am sure u guys are on a sucide mission.

BIAFRANS......RIP in advance ooo,cos the way nigerian military dey charge now,una be toast walahi

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Petitions Against Amaechi Flood Senate (photos) / African Will Always Be A Failed Continent...... A Nigerian Case Study / FG Maybe Responsible For Forex Manipulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.