Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Get Over A Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Get Over A Break Up (384 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Mercy Johnson: After 3 Kids In 3 Years, I Needed A Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over A Break Up by DoroVibesNG: 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
How to move on after breakup is difficult regardless if you're dude or a girl. Nevertheless,determination is the main spirit of moving on,without determination you'll probably failed to move on and let go from your heart.
Relationship breakup are tough. No one gets through it over night,for some it takes months or years,that's why I said in the beginning you need to determine to face the reality that its over between two of you. 
http://www.incrediblecrib.com/2015/09/how-to-get-over-break-up.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne And Cbristina Milla Finally Breaks Up / Promo Sales!!! Hot & Fashionable Bracelets & Wrist Watches From N750 - N2,000 / If You Want To Get Rid Of All The Disturbing Voices In Your Head, Go And See Wha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.