Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv (1031 Views)

Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) / Accident Victim Dies On Her Way To Nnewi From Lagos (photos) / See What This Foreign Photographer Said She Saw On A Train From LAGOS To KANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by tkeod12(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
please does anyone knows the current price of a return flight ticket from Lagos to Odessa... or from Lagos yo lviv... please I need a reply
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by zoejosh: 8:25am On Sep 11, 2015
You cannot see a straight flight to lviv and odessa.....their will be stop overs in your journey to lviv..let me know the date you want to travel so that i can help you get the flight fare
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by tkeod12(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
okay
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by tkeod12(m): 12:34am On Sep 13, 2015
it's October 15
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by semac00(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2015
tkeod12:
please does anyone knows the current price of a return flight ticket from Lagos to Odessa... or from Lagos yo lviv... please I need a reply

Your best option is Turkish airline. Most people traveling from Nigeria to Ukraine use Turkish airline cos their transit is only 4 hours or less through Istanbul. One month return ticket is around 1678$ pleases note that flight tickets price are always not stable. The closer the date the more the price rises. You can contact Turkish airline office for more information.
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by tkeod12(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2015
alright... thanks
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by tkeod12(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2015
thanks bro.. appreciate dat
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by semac00(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2015
As a student one way ticket is ok and cheaper just make sure all documents are intact and your medical result has not expired. Medical result is valid for 2 months from day of issue to date you enter the territory of Ukraine
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by tkeod12(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2015
I'm still thinking of the one way ticket too.. but due to d fact that I'm a new student as I'll b resuming this October,wunt d return ticket b necessary... and as for the embassy of Ukraine.. sum ppl du say a return ticket is one of the documents to b submitted for visa... tho I wunt buy any ticket until I'm issued the visa cus when I checked the embassy requirements @dia website...I dint see any return ticket
Re: Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv by semac00(m): 1:50am On Sep 18, 2015
tkeod12:
I'm still thinking of the one way ticket too.. but due to d fact that I'm a new student as I'll b resuming this October,wunt d return ticket b necessary... and as for the embassy of Ukraine.. sum ppl du say a return ticket is one of the documents to b submitted for visa... tho I wunt buy any ticket until I'm issued the visa cus when I checked the embassy requirements @dia website...I dint see any return ticket

There is nothing wrong getting a one way ticket as a new student. Return ticket is already excluded from the embassy's requirements. It was some years back.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa / Canadian Visa Application / Soul-crushing Moment When Dying Polar Bear Was Photograped Roaming Iceless Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.