Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way (1670 Views)

Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election / How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / Sylva Beats Alaibe, Wins APC Bayelsa Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by emamos: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
In a bid to maintain relevance in politics after his defeat during the presidential elections, Goodluck Jonathan has mounted pressure on Reuben Okoya, an aspirant ‎in the forthcoming Bayelsa State gubernatorial election slated for December 5th, to withdraw his name from the contest.
Former President Goodluck Jonathan
SaharaReporters has learned that Goodluck‎ Jonathan is taking action to help deliver the election for Governor Seriake Dickson and that pushing Mr. Okoya out is part of his plan.
Reacting to this possibility Dr. Ekiyor Wilson, who was among the group in search for credible candidates before settling for Reuben Okoya, says it would be a shame if Mr. Okoya dropped out after all the effort he and others made to find a suitable candidate. He added, “the people of Bayelsa State would be betrayed.”
It was learned that Goodluck Jonathan has also made several calls to Timi Alaibe, former Managing Director of NDDC, who recently defected to the APC, to pressure him to drop his governorship ambition and close rank with Governor Seriake Dickson on the notion that the Ijaw could be politically dominated as a result of his run.
http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/10/goodluck-mounts-pressure-reuben-quit-bayelsa-governorship-race-pave-way-dickson
lalasticlala
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Eeser: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
Haha
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by emamos: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
It s wel
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by INTROVERT(f): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
seen
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Swaggzkid: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Followed
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Swaggzkid: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
emamos:

Above is the op's hand work
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
For what

Why will he quit

In politics power is not given but power is taken angry

Good luck should go and rest grin
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
GEJ should go and rest in peace. He has really tried for Nigerians. I know some mad chicken are coming to attack me cos of you. But I love you and you will forever be my hero

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by emamos: 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Above is the op's hand work
so wot happen nxt kid
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by bunmioguns(m): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
cool
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by madridguy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
GEJ begging to remain relevance in politics after his defeat. BIG WASH
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Demmocrats(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Swaggzkid: 6:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
author=emamos post=37877402]

Ask Google , your a mess

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by emamos: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

Ask Google , your a mess
dnt knw it pain dat much kid
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Swaggzkid: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
author=emamos post=37877829]

What pained who? When am not in your crappy sentence

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by wiseoneking: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sahara liar. What is the big deal. I hope you have enough problem alread with pmb. Allow gej to be for once.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by GudluckIBB(m): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
GEJ should go and rest in peace. He has really tried for Nigerians. I know some mad chicken are coming to attack me cos of you. But I love you and you will forever be my hero

Rest in peace? Is GEJ dead?
In a attempt to defend him, you made a clueless statement.

Your senior wailers are going to collect the certificate of wailing they issued you for this blunder.
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Your senior wailers are going to collect the certificate of wailing they issued you for this blunder.
Do you want him to rest in trouble?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by FreeGlobe(f): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sahara reporters should just change their name to jonathan reporters. So many rot going on under the buhari administration but they are only obsessed with jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by emamos: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
Swaggzkid:

What pained who? When am not in my crappy sentence
Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by frankyychiji(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
wiseoneking:
Sahara liar. What is the big deal. I hope you have enough problem alread with pmb. Allow gej to be for once.
I am telling you! Pa Buhari is going to be there undoing very soon. They will get away with it this time because the man there now is anti-press and a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by frankyychiji(f): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
GudluckIBB:

ITK. Let him be! Your wicked and evil mind is playing tricks on you. Every wailer here understands the contextual meaning of his message.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Mounts Pressure On Reuben To Quit Bayelsa Governorship Race To Pave Way by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jonathan, as he fears, will be disgraced.

(1) (Reply)

Kanu In Jail / Why / Biafra: Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni, Eleme Youths Protest; To Shutdown Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.