Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Blogger Blog Is Referring Me To ..ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Blogger Blog Is Referring Me To ..ng (589 Views)

I Need Help On Adding My App To / HELP! My 4years Blog Is Missing / Is There Any Alternative To ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Blogger Blog Is Referring Me To ..ng by chichriso: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
my blogger blog is referring me to ..ng , what should I do to rectify the problem ?
Re: My Blogger Blog Is Referring Me To ..ng by Donald3d(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
chichriso:
my blogger blog is referring me to ..ng , what should I do to rectify the problem ?
I think that is goggles new policy,
Re: My Blogger Blog Is Referring Me To ..ng by bedfordng(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
chichriso:
you can rectify that with a code inserted in your template head tag area.type this on google "How To Redirect Your Site Visitors To
Your Blogger Site Even If
Someone Visited From Different
Country"

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing / If You Have Bought Ads3ns3 Non Hosted Account, Pls Post Your Experiences Here. / #prayfornigeria Picture Overlay Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.