Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

OMG Meet The World’s Sexiest Nurse (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OMG Meet The World’s Sexiest Nurse (photos) (6329 Views)

Meet The Sexiest Female Army Officer / Omg!! Meet The Most Sxiest Officer In The Us Army / The Sexiest American Female Army Officer Ever (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG Meet The World’s Sexiest Nurse (photos) by achibabes: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Two weeks ago, we brought to you the photos of the most sexiest woman in the US army and today again, we have decided to visit another field to bring to you the world most sexiest in that field which is nursing profession.

Stunning Kaicyre Palmers is a nurse at a New York hospital. She has an active instagram page where she shares sexy photos of herself. Recently she was declared the world’s sexiest nurse by fans. See other photos of her after the cut and tell us if you agree…

SOURCE :http://gistmode.com/2015/09/omg-meet-the-worlds-sexiest-nurse-photos.html

Re: OMG Meet The World’s Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Smart and pretty girls always slaying.
Re: OMG Meet The World’s Sexiest Nurse (photos) by 1miccza: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Abeg abeg abeg!! This can not be the world's sexiest lai laiiii!!you can call this America or oyibo's sexiest we have damn sexy and hot ladies here in Lagos and Africa that this lady would never dream of coming close to...
Re: OMG Meet The World’s Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
shocked shocked

Na for me to they sick every day make she they attend to me please I cant shout abeg

1 Like

Re: OMG Meet The World’s Sexiest Nurse (photos) by Khd95(m): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
If such r d nurses,I want to b svck biko sad

(1) (Reply)

My Ferry Experience / I'm In Trouble, Please Help! / EMS Speed Post Tracking Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.