Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times (729 Views)

Toyin Saraki Attends Senate's Session To Mark #8SenateAt2 / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by Rekadobello: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Repeated power outage which occurred eight times within four hours in the National Assembly forced the senate to adjourn its power probe to investigate all the funds allocated to the power sector from the Obasanjo Administration to that of YarÁdua and the Jonathan administration.

The session which started on Tuesday turned into a “bedroom conversation” between the senators and their invitees after the microphones failed to work due to power outage which forced them to postpone the session.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=7962

Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by braine(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol. Good for them. So they know what we masses face on a daily basis.

Meanwhile, See LadyF kissing my a** below.. cheesy
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by ladyF(f): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol they should've brought candle na
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by MosakuAW(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Power sector probe, power failure by the powerful people who do not want the probe to take place.

Power sector probe, Power failure, Powerful people all na Power.

Naija i hail oooo.
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
One naija.
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by dunkem21(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by sammyj: 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is the story of the Hunter being hunted by the hunted!!! grin shocked grin
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by HyDee001(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
.So a story I heard goes thus:
(OBJ and Bill Clinton were having a phone call discussion.)
OBJ: Clinton, you won't believe it. We now have 24hours power supply.
Clinton: I don't believe you. How would that be possible?
OBJ: Just come to Abuja and witness it. It's extraordinary.
(Clinton comes two months later. Every one is excited. OBJ boasts about improved power. But before they left the airport, NEPA disgraced OBJ.)
OBJ: I had no option. I had to just let you come.
Clinton: Okay. But come to the U.S. I want to show you how it's done.
(OBJ flies to Washington the following week. While they had a private dinner, OBJ looks out and sees a dark area.)
OBJ: (excitedly) Look! You lied! There's no electricity in that region.
(Clinton calls his aide and asks)
Aide: No oh! That's Nigerian Embassy.

Back to the topic, if the wind of change has not reached the National Assembly, then we need to really examine that change.
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by fromnigeria(m): 8:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
In the words of my lecturer. 'this isToo Bed'
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by athaboi(f): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Best situation for the agenda, if they like let there bt no result again.. Then by 2020 they will still set up another senate committe to investigate sector!
Re: Photos From The Senate Session That Had Power Failure 8 Times by Rikidony(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
puhahahahahahaga

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Alaba Fight News Only On Nairaland / Tanker Accident Blocks Off Major Highway; No Passage Way In And Out Of Yobe.pics / SENATE PRESIDENCY : PDP Positions Ekweremadu, Mark And Akpabio To Take Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.