Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! (1228 Views)

Ikimi In Secret Moves To Join APC, Sends Emissaries To Tinubu / 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court / ’50 Senators’ Accompany Saraki To Tribunal For Corruption Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by UmuEri(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, something unprecedented is really happening in Rivers State.

For the first time in Nigeria, the Nigeria Army are now openly canvassing, and standing as witnesses in a partisan election.

We call on the international community to come to our rescue, Nigeria is on a siege!

The dark days are back!

The Nigeria Military has been designated as an arm of APC.

Read below and see Nigeria Army turned into APC witnesses in Rivers State election tribunal
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/rivers-more-army-witnesses-insists-no-election-took-place-on-april-11/219887/

More witnesses from the Nigerian Army who testified on Thursday at the Rivers State Election Tribunal sitting in Abuja, insisted that the April 11 gubernatorial polls did not hold in the state contrary to the claim of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Governor Nyesom Wike.

Compelled by subpoena, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) who sent three other army officers to testify at the Justice Suleman Ambrosa led tribunal , maintained that election did not hold in virtually all polling centres assigned to them to provide security.

Corroborating what Captain Garba Sani testified on Wednesday, the three army officers who led different deployments on the order of the Nigerian Army said that political hoodlums and thugs carted away the election materials after the would-be voters had allegedly been scared away with gun shots.

The three army officers who covered different local governments for the army are captains Abubakar Mohammed, Captain Fred Bala and Captain Isa Almakura.

Almakura who covered Ikwerri local government along with 30 other soldiers claimed that the entire council was tensed up right from April 10 when his team arrived the area to provide security for voters.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/rivers-more-army-witnesses-insists-no-election-took-place-on-april-11/219887/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by INTROVERT(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
seen
Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by braine(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wailer alert!!!

#WikeMustGo!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by ladyF(f): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Where is your proof?
Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by UmuEri(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:
Where is your proof?
did you read at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Trut(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
We're back to military regime, dictatorship at it peak.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Nairadean(m): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Really
Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by ladyF(f): 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
UmuEri:
did you read at all?
Yes, I did. Where is the proof that Nigerian military is now an arm of APC? That soldiers that were deployed are speaking again Wike is not enough to come to such conclusion!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Omambala1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
We are in a big mess!

Imagine an American Soldier going to an electoral tribunal to take a partisan position!

Nigeria is gone! This is the END!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by roigr2012: 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is one of the most stupid posts i have read on this platform. Does the person who made this post know the meaning of a subpoena?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by veacea: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wike, Wike, Wike. How many times did I call u?
Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Omambala1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:

Yes, I did. Where is the proof that Nigerian military is now an arm of APC? That soldiers that were deployed are speaking again Wike is not enough to come to such conclusion!
my friend shut your tracts and connect the dots. How can the military of all people do this? A whole military! Owned by all Nigerians and held in trust to protect our territorial integrity! Suddenly become tribunal party witnesses!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Brightology2(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Foohari has finish dis can3 2 d extend dat his body odour has started affecting d military.smh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Toktee(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
UmuEri:
Ladies and gentlemen, something unprecedented is really happening in Rivers State.

For the first time in Nigeria, the Nigeria Army are now openly canvassing, and standing as witnesses in a partisan election.

We call on the international community to come to our rescue, Nigeria is on a siege!

The dark days are back!

The Nigeria Military has been designated as an arm of APC.

Read below and see Nigeria Army turned into APC witnesses in Rivers State election tribunal

More witnesses from the Nigerian Army who testified on Thursday at the Rivers State Election Tribunal sitting in Abuja, insisted that the April 11 gubernatorial polls did not hold in the state contrary to the claim of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Governor Nyesom Wike.

Compelled by subpoena, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) who sent three other army officers to testify at the Justice Suleman Ambrosa led tribunal , maintained that election did not hold in virtually all polling centres assigned to them to provide security.

Corroborating what Captain Garba Sani testified on Wednesday, the three army officers who led different deployments on the order of the Nigerian Army said that political hoodlums and thugs carted away the election materials after the would-be voters had allegedly been scared away with gun shots.

The three army officers who covered different local governments for the army are captains Abubakar Mohammed, Captain Fred Bala and Captain Isa Almakura.

Almakura who covered Ikwerri local government along with 30 other soldiers claimed that the entire council was tensed up right from April 10 when his team arrived the area to provide security for voters.

That is change my friend.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by ladyF(f): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omambala1:
my friend shut your tracts and connect the dots. How can the military of all people do this? A whole military! Owned by all Nigerians and held in trust to protect our territorial integrity! Suddenly become tribunal party witnesses!
so you cannot argue intelligently without the use of such utterances? No point exchanging words with you. Have a lovely night!
Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Brightology2(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Shut up ur dirty mouth dia
ladyF:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by UmuEri(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
roigr2012:
This is one of the most stupid posts i have read on this platform. Does the person who made this post know the meaning of a subpoena?
no prof. Osinbande. I don't know the meaning of subpoena. Why don't you teach us!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Lvlink(f): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't know what to say!

But if I must make a Comment, I think the Army shouldn't have got involved.

Remember APC complained before about Army involvement in electoral matters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Omololu007(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omambala1:
We are in a big mess!

Imagine an American Soldier going to an electoral tribunal to take a partisan position!

so the US army are always on the street during election period in the USA?
Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Beremx(f): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lvlink:
I don't know what to say!

But if I must make a Comment, I think the Army shouldn't have got involved.

Remember APC complained before about Army involvement in electoral matters
and why won't the army be involved? Jonathan sent the army to rivers state during the elections. Why then won't the army testify in court?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by ddippset(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol. Pdp has been playing hide and seek with forensic examination, running away from proper examination of result sheets. With these army people coming out in numbers to testify that there where no elections, PDP now needs the forensics more than anybody else to prove there were elections and the army is lying. Tori don get k leg. Breeze don blow foul yansh open.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Jesusloveyou: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trut:
We're back to military regime, dictatorship at it peak.
hahahaha, d same military that help pdp to rigged, wonder shall never end, where were u saTANist when captain momoh rigged ekiti election, when pdp use army to harass ameachi and rigged d election, don't wailed again, it shall be well

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by Jesusloveyou: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Omambala1:
We are in a big mess!

and American army cannot rigged election in d first place, not to of standing as a witness, in Nigeria case, they were d one that rigged d election for pdp, they can as well insist that election never took place, very simple as A,B,C

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Election: Nigeria Military Merges With APC, Sends Witnesses To Tribunal! by olapluto(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Compelled by subpoena, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) who sent three other army officers to testify at the Justice Suleman Ambrosa led tribunal
The answer is in your post. Key word: COMPELLED ...by Subpoena

(1) (Reply)

Hot: EFCC Re-opens 2014 Immigration Recruitment Scam / Ambode Appoints New LIRS Chairman / Buhari, Tinubu Want Tribunal To Cancel Udom Emmanuel’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.