Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation (98201 Views)

How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation / Help Does Anyone Know How To Cure Quick Ejaculation / Posible (natural) Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by omozu1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
there are natural ways to cure quick ejaculation though it is a serious problem among men even those in their thirties and twenties you don’t usually hear men talk about it throughout conversations with friends, don’t be mistaken it has destroyed many relationships. do not live with it follow this natural tips and enjoy your sex live.
1 use of condoms; It sounds too straightforward to be true, however it works for lots of men. this is one of the natural ways to cure quick ejaculation. Condoms scale back stimulation for many men, that ought to prolong the time before ejaculation.
use condoms that permits a lot of stimulation. these kind of condoms i am talking about have a slight numbing gel on the inside which will help you prolong ejaculation and without it affecting your mate. while using, do not turn the condom inside out so that you will wear the inside that have the numbing gel to your side.
Apply strategic pressure. With a bit anatomy information, you'll be able to delay on coming ejaculation by applying pressure to at least one of 2 spots.
Perineum pressure: Pressing on the region, a spot midway between your pouch and your asshole, can facilitate to prevent ejaculation as a result of this spot reaches through to the endocrine. it's the prostate that contracts and expands throughout consummation and so expels the ejaculation fluid.
Testes tug: once a person nears consummation his pouch rises up nearer to his body. you'll be able to delay ejaculation by gently pull your testes down and faraway from your body. Your partner can even do that for you. the strategic pressure is a natural way to cure quick ejaculation and it works well if you mate is willing to help.
change your thinking before sex. avoid over excitement by flipping your thoughts to one thing distant, abstract and sexless, like mathematics, or football. solely linger over it long enough to offer yourself a brief break from arousal, perhaps five to ten seconds, then refocus your attention on your partner. Avoid thinking of a subject that's about to cause you to stressed or cause you to lose your arousal entirely.
Change positions. this the best natural ways to cure quick ejaculation. Some intercourse positions place less pressure on the complex body part or the foremost sensitive part of the penis. Here's what to do:
Try "passive" positions. Lie at a lower place your feminine partner, or attempt a side-by-side (or spooning) position.
Avoid "active" positions. Missionary and rear-entry positions place the foremost stimulation and friction on the complex body part,
source http://yourhealthandmy..com.ng
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by omozu1(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2015
bitter coal can also do the magic
Experts in human gender warn that once men develop hardening of the artery as a results of wrong diets, it affects their sexual performance, as blood circulation to very important organs of the body, as well as their male organ, are going to be greatly affected.

However, researchers say, by taking bitter kola supplement, impotence and quick ejaculation will be reversed as it will increase blood to all the vita organ of the body including the male organ.

for me Bitter kola is the favorite sexual performance drugs for men. i have tried it and it works like magic Indeed, few natural product will match the sexual advantages of bitter kola. another good thing about bitter cola as a natural cure for quick ejaculation is that it is natural. meaning it has no side effect.
and if do not know what bitter cola is contact me i will send you some it really works.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by omozu1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Alligator pepper, watermelon seed and bitter kola. Grind all of these and mix with dry gin. can also help you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by freind101: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
omozu thanks very much for the info. Please in what exact quantities do I mix these three ingredients u mentioned
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by omozu1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
freind101:
omozu thanks very much for the info. Please in what exact quantities do I mix these three ingredients u mentioned
One bulb of Alligator pepper
Some seeds of watermelon
Two or three seeds of bitter kola
Grine and soak inside 30cl of dry gin
And drink responsiblly
Please drink responsiblly.
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by horleryeday92(m): 10:23pm On May 26, 2017
omozu1:
One bulb of Alligator pepper Some seeds of watermelon Two or three seeds of bitter kola Grine and soak inside 30cl of dry gin And drink responsiblly Please drink responsiblly.
thanks sir. please is there any altetnative for that dry gin in the mixture
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by omozu1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
horleryeday92:

thanks sir. please is there any altetnative for that dry gin in the mixture
It seems you don't like the dry gin
All you need to do is to leave the watermelon seed out and gew some seeds of alligator pepper and two seeds of bitter coal few hours And you will still get the desired results
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by noko: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Can you just chew kola nut to get the same effect?!?

1 Like

Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by Alexmicheal(m): 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
Like how many days will it this mixture of three ingredients to cure quick ejaculation?
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by Casemiro(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2019
:
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by Casemiro(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by jacoik(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2019
freind101:
bro. I once heard of taking 100 pieces of bitter kola, 3 bulbs of alligator, Ginger and half derica of water melon seed. Allow it to dry and grind them together and take every night mix with ogi(akamu) for 21 days. It will do a great wonder. That's for the benefit of people who don't take alcohol. Do you think it will work? Pls your answer is needed
Re: Natural Ways To Cure Quick Ejaculation by markbor: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2019
Very useful post. For daily unique articles on tips and tricks to control your ejaculation visit my blog www.naturalpecure..com

(1) (Reply)

China Finds New Strain Of Coronavirus Which Lasts For 49 Days Emerges / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). / Coronavirus: Aniekeme Uwah Sacked For Refusing To Manipulate Test Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.