Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit (2320 Views)

Obasanjo Lands In Minna To Join Osinbajo For Investment Summit(pics) / Osinbajo In Asaba For Delta Economic & Investment Summit (Photos) / Nigeria Snubbed As China Hosts Africa On Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by dangotenews: 3:37am On Sep 11, 2015
APC - Badluck has started : China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit

Read Full Story Here: http://amazonbug.com/?id=55f23cde3be621.82832084&t=APC+-+Badluck+has+started+%3A+Nigeria+Snubbed+As+China+Hosts+Africa+On+Investment#.VfI9cGP1ErY.twitter

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by nnachukz(m): 3:45am On Sep 11, 2015
so the fear of buhari hasn't reach china. Even america has felt it. My people are just chasing mirage instead facing reality. Things are going from bad to worse economically but they keep telling us it is rather getting better.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by eleko1: 3:50am On Sep 11, 2015
Nah by force to play with substandard Chinko undecided? Baba Daura have better thing to do wink.Excuse us,biko! undecided

1 Like

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by ellechrystal(f): 3:55am On Sep 11, 2015
eleko1:
Nah by force to play with substandard Chinko undecided? Baba Daura have better thing to do wink.Excuse us,biko! undecided
Smh. Ignorance is bliss

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by eleko1: 3:56am On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Smh. Ignorance is bliss
undecided undecided
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by ellechrystal(f): 3:57am On Sep 11, 2015
Daura herdsman I hail u o.
Abeg make China feel ur body language.

4 Likes

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Nature8(m): 3:58am On Sep 11, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by eleko1: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2015
U expect him to go and Beg them?Nothing work like that.
ellechrystal:
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by ellechrystal(f): 4:09am On Sep 11, 2015
eleko1:
U expect him to go and Beg them?Nothing work like that.
Who said he should go n beg? Did I say so?
Get ur facts right. N learn to comprehend properly wen u ought to.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 11, 2015
GEJ and PMB are two contrasting figures who have different approaches to things. The former favoured the Asians while the later tends to be aligning with west.

If you must recall, US have at some point neglected gej while the chinese benefited a lot from him.

Don't forget that all our stolen monies are in the west and we need them back asap.

1 Like

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Opiosko: 4:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Buhari's body odour is working....

3 Likes

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by plaindealerr: 4:12am On Sep 11, 2015
The $5billion Available For Investment

The statement notes that “Despite the headwinds caused by lower oil and commodity prices, and weakening currencies across sub-Saharan Africa, progress continues to be made. “Nigeria witnessed the most notable investment deal in recent weeks, with Africa’s largest privately held business –Dangote- signing a $4.34 billion deal with China’s Sinoma, an indication of Nigeria’s infrastructural ambition.“In the same period

Ode OP with no common sense..8 countries are standing in line over 5 billion investment from china, but Dangote alone in Nigeria just secured almost the same 5 billion dollars worth of investment from the same china.

Biafra OP, the badluck is obviously your own biafra portion and no ours in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by omowolewa: 4:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Not less expected as PMB tends towards the west. Still believe we can still do business with the two nations irrespective of their cold war.

2 Likes

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by eleko1: 4:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Pathetic! It is u dat shud reason well b4 u quote me.
ellechrystal:

Who said he should go n beg? Did I say so?
Get ur facts right. N learn to comprehend properly wen u ought to.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by eleko1: 4:24am On Sep 11, 2015
U dey mind those clowns?Dis is wot u get wen dey think abnormal/reason from their Anus.
plaindealerr:

Ode OP with no common sense..8 countries are standing in line over 5 billion investment from china, but Dangote alone in Nigeria just secured almost the same 5 billion dollars worth of investment from the same china.

Biafra OP, the badluck is obviously your own biafra portion and no ours in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by eleko1: 4:26am On Sep 11, 2015
God bless U.
emmyrichie:
GEJ and PMB are two contrasting figures who have different approaches to things. The former favoured the Asians while the later tends to be aligning with west.

If you must recall, US have at some point neglected gej while the chinese benefited a lot from him.

Don't forget that all our stolen monies are in the west and we need them back asap.

1 Like

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by menix(m): 4:27am On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg u guyz should free buhali, how wuld 1naira=$1 if he keeps china at heart.
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by 5starmilitant: 5:59am On Sep 11, 2015
eleko1:

China substandard? Even the U.S president can't say that now. Read again and get the message, they aren't forcing us. They did the snubbing.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Men like eleko, Buhari and other APC flag bearers need to be lectured on what the definition 'Economy' means before even thinking of explaining the meaning; 'Economy of a Nation'. Ignorance is truly bliss, just as my sister ellechrystal said...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Mboi: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2015
emmyrichie:

Hahahaha, see this fool! Nigerians suffering and smilling, lieing to themselves they are progressing. Chai! what a life!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2015
plaindealerr:

I've taken few minutes to go through the OP's post on NL and I'm yet to see anywhere the OP wrote anything on Biafra, not even a comment.

So kindly explain the relationship between what the OP posted here and Biafra or are you among those that is having nightmares of biafra?

5 Likes

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by WailingWailer00(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2015
The Daura born dullard with extremely offensive body odor would ruin this country

God, deliver us from mallams and mai gworo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by lincolnj88: 6:56am On Sep 11, 2015
grin u want the second largest economy in the world to regard nigeria where someone who failed econmics and mathhematics in his forged result is the president even america the largest economy in the world is pulling out fdi out of the country against the propanganda by the apc that buhari honeymoon visit brought $13 billion...
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Kenai: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2015
China and Russia were the two countries who stood with us during our time of need. Two countries who stood with us when the hypocritical West refused to sell us weapons to help prosecute our war against Boko Haram.

That America could hypocritically snub Nigeria at that period citing "Human rights abuse", while at the same time, licking the butt of an extremely vile abusive country like Saudi Arabia is all the evidence you need on their hypocrisy.

China continued to do business with us as well as buy our oil when America was packing up and leaving. We were finally starting to take our gaze off the West and towards the East... Well... That of course was until Buhari came back in power.

The first thing this old clown did was gather his motley crew of moronns like Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomhole and his FACKIING BIMBO WIFE Lara to a WHITE HOUSE MEETING WITH OBAMA. This is in the absence of an economic team or group of corporate stakeholders.
Could someone tell me what value Lara Oshiomhole, AMAECHI, Rochas and the other dunces were supposed to add to such a meeting?
You couldn't assemble an economic team for your trip to the white house? The best you could do was gather a group of nonentities with no intellectual value to your tour of the white house? And tomorrow, you hear his sycophantic zombies talk about "Competence". Hilarious!

Now that the Chinese have read his body language and understood that he is merely here to act like a slaveboy to the West, they're rightfully pulling out and facing elsewhere.

I sure hope Buhari's Western masters would be there for him on his time of need.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by drss(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2015
Kenai:
China and Russia were the two countries who stood with us during our time of need. Two countries who stood with us when the hypocritical West refused to sell us weapons to help prosecute our war against Boko Haram.

That America could hypocritically snub Nigeria at that period citing "Human rights abuse", while at the same time, licking the butt of an extremely vile abusive country like Saudi Arabia is all the evidence you need on their hypocrisy.

China continued to do business with us as well as buy our oil when America was packing up and leaving. We were finally starting to take our gaze off the West and towards the East... Well... That of course was until Buhari came back in power.

The first thing this old clown did was gather his motley crew of moronns like Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomhole and his FACKIING BIMBO WIFE Lara to a WHITE HOUSE MEETING WITH OBAMA. This is in the absence of an economic team or group of corporate stakeholders.
Could someone tell me what value Lara Oshiomhole, AMAECHI, Rochas and the other dunces were supposed to add to such a meeting?
You couldn't assemble an economic team for your trip to the white house? The best you could do was gather a group of nonentities with no intellectual value to your tour of the white house? And tomorrow, you hear his sycophantic zombies talk about "Competence". Hilarious!

Now that the Chinese have read his body language and understood that he is merely here to act like a slaveboy to the West, they're rightfully pulling out and facing elsewhere.

I sure hope Buhari's Western masters would be there for him on his time of need.
you don talk am. Buari na clueless man.

2 Likes

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by ellechrystal(f): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2015
keylo:
Men like eleko, Buhari and other APC flag bearers need to be lectured on what the definition 'Economy' means before even thinking of explaining the meaning; 'Economy of a Nation'. Ignorance is truly bliss, just as my sister ellechrystal said...
I tire o
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Mboi:

Hahahaha, see this fool! Nigerians suffering and smilling, lieing to themselves they are progressing. Chai! what a life!!!!!

Why did you insult me simply because our views aren't the same?
This obviously showed that you are a stark illiterate who thinks otherwise of himself.

What if the Government is being friendly with west just to facilitate the recovery of trillions of our stolen monies in their foreign banks?

Idiot you need to ask yourself how our bilateral deals with the Chinese have really impacted us? Those morafuckers have been fooling you the stark fool.

You obviously never had the idea that some of the so called Chinese experts or skilled labours are convicts who were sent here to make money for their governments? Except the food and other welfare packages they get, other of the monies they make goes into their government's pocket and to also facilitate their quick release and to decongest their prisons as well.

Have you ever seen the clauses or terms and conditions in our bilateral agreement?

Look, I don't like idiots or lowlifes to get into my business. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by chopchop2015(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Lol @body language... it is well with Nigeria, we shall eat the good of the land, ijn.....Amen!
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2015
Bull.ari has killed Nigeria #PATAPATA
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Mboi: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2015
emmyrichie:

Why did you insult me simply because our views aren't the same?
This obviously showed that you are a stark illiterate who thinks otherwise of himself.

What if the Government is being friendly with west just to facilitate the recovery of trillions of our stolen monies in their foreign banks?

Idiot you need to ask yourself how our bilateral deals with the Chinese have really impacted us? Those morafuckers have been fooling you the stark fool.

You obviously never had the idea that some of the so called Chinese experts or skilled labours are convicts who were sent here to make money for their governments? Except the food and other welfare packages they get, other of the monies they make goes into their government's pocket and to also facilitate their quick release and to decongest their prisons as well.

Have you ever seen the clauses or terms and conditions in our bilateral agreement?

Look, I don't like idiots or lowlifes to get into my business. Nonsense.
You see what am saying,you just reason like your Daura President. What is the essence of foreign investors in a third world country like Nigeria? GEJ recovered so far the highest amount of our stolen fund kept in foreign banks and still maintained enabling environment for investors. You call Chinese bastards but their economy grows continuously. Do you know the sleepless nights those west you worship always have in other not to allow China take over as world power? Does your Daura President know anything about job creation by foreign investors? He wants to recover stolen fund to use it for the payment of N5000 allowance to fellow dullards like you abi? Stop exposing the high level of illetracy born in you.
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Kenai:

You just nailed it. Tnx
Re: APC - Badluck :China Snubbed Nigeria As They Hosts Africa On Investment Summit by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Kenai:

You re right, but we need to get our looted funds in their respective banks back first n then we can choose who to raport n romance with.

Don't forget that the same Chinese are still very much into our businesses even in this very moment.

Our rail lines, some roads to mention but a few.

I'd rather we act like a mother with twins who always have to lie on her back to allow easy access for her children to suckle.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Western Union And National ID Card / Nigerian Soldiers In Borno Refuse To Fight Boko Haram Due To Backlog Of Allowanc / Militants Divided Over NDA, Bombing Of Public Facilities & Negotiations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.