Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student (20847 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / Unilag Dean Of Medical Sciences (wicked) / University Of Suya, Faculty Of Meatalogy Spotted In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by moscobabs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Vikky014:
y dnt u rape gurls in public places since their dress code seduces u. may ur daughter pass tru dis type of scenario so dt u will blame her dress code. first class MUMY GUY.
I hate u!!!!!
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by moscobabs(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
fawaz050:
Does that justifies that egregious act...you must be a wailer

gerrara here
olodo . correct ursef
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by gladys470(f): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
na all this guys way no fit get fine girls for school.. nonsense lecturers .
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by fawaz050(m): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
moscobabs:

olodo . correct ursef
I communicated didn't I c dis jimoh does that take away the fact that your comment was outrightly ludicrous
n i. meant justify
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
fawaz050:
I communicated didn't I c dis jimoh does that take away the fact that your comment was outrightly ludicrous
n i. meant justify
outright ....easy on big words, hon.Patrick.
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by spafu(m): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
moscobabs:
hope they suspend the lady too? who knows if the lady was the one that seduced the man.....show us the dress she wore to the Dean office that day
God punish you and your rapist dean father. Wet in make your father a whole dean go carry the girl go him office? Shey I tell you say nemesis go catch with una that time when you rape my niece and your stupid father rape my woman? Now ou dey carry eye dey see wetin that una prick wey no get control go do una, abi?

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by fawaz050(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
kosplateau:

outright ....easy on big words, hon.Patrick.
mr know know thank u its better to make mistakes than not trying at all
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
chiboyo:
Why the sudden increase in rape cases?
This is appalling!!
Their wives had sealed their "LOVE TUNNELS".
Clear?
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by donem: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
By the school’s Vice Chancellor, Professor Ivara Esu."

Prof. Ivara Esu is the deputy Governor of Cross river and not the VC of unical.
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by pharezonome: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by bmos(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
moscobabs:
hope they suspend the lady too? who knows if the lady was the one that seduced the man.....show us the dress she wore to the Dean office that day

Thinking through your nnash?

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by captainjoh(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
girls are not to be trusted, suspecting something
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by Fourwinds: 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
hmnmmm. dat stu. pid professor
he deserve death. useless fool
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by Fourwinds: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Their wives had sealed their "LOVE TUNNELS".
Clear?
hmmm. nawa oooo.
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by Fourwinds: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
lebienconnu:
Let us jump not into conclusion. Did the elders not say that he that judges based on only one party's account is a wicked one?

The girl's account failed to reveal what made the prof tore her script in the first place. Given the fact that there were no previous advances and she not being the only girl in the class, it is my humble opinion that there is more to this than meets the eye.

All in all, I believe the truth will prevail.
nonsense... is d professor d only lecturer in d department or faculty. look I went to d university and I know dese animals called lecturers...some are I'm..becile and morally useless to their family and d society at large.
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by emmiesky(m): 1:31am On Sep 12, 2015
moscobabs:
It's common knowledge that the Law department has a dress code for its students (white shirt on black trouser/skirt). I begin to wonder how a student who is modestly dressed will incite the Professor to perpetuate such a dastardly act. I implore you to please choose your words very well when next you decide to comment on a sensitive issue such as this.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by DavidEsq(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2015
moscobabs:
Fool.
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by blackboy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
From my experience most of the male lecturers that form bad ass or harsh really are womanisers seeking to intimidate their female students to give them more.

Lecturers get sex from students but it is wrong whether by force or through consent it should cost the lecturer his job. It's unethical and should be discouraged. It's a pity its a norm lecturers sleeping with their students.

But the funny thing is this man can go to a private school to lecture or lecture as a part time lecturer and continue.

Change is here . Discipline should be brought to the education sector at all levels.
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by Averygoodheart: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin No vex
engrshakespeare:

If u had any sense, u will know this ur advert is in d wrong place
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by Danmartek(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2015
this is so sympathetic.....
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by Unibenstudents: 1:33am On Feb 13, 2016
nawaa ooo..... all these deans of law behave pitiably. The dean of law in uniben also misbehaves https://www.nairaland.com/2930628/complaint-harrasment-students-dean-uniben
Re: UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student by lilliesboy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oh, "thou shalt NOT judge," says the Bible. Let the Law professor go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govt Flags Off Independent Power Supply In 40 Federal Varsities / LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.