Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster (81706 Views)

A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Follow These Nutrition Tips For A Healthy Heart / Help Before I Kill Myself. Body Odour Has Turned Me To A Recluse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Samgreguc(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
ehie:
I am afraid he wont win his suit because on the medicine there were a lot of warnings
His doctor is probbal at fault

What you need to know before you take Zyloric
Do not take Zyloric if:
you are allergic (hypersensitive) to allopurinol or any of the other ingredients of Zyloric (listed in Section 6).
If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Zyloric.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking your medicine if:
you are of Han Chinese, African or Indian origin

you have problems with your liver or kidneys. Your doctor may give you a lower dose or ask you to take it less often than each day. They will also monitor you more closely.
you have heart problems or high blood pressure and you take diuretics and/or a medicine called ACE-inhibitors.
you are currently having an attack of gout.
Take special care with Zyloric:
Skin rashes have been reported in patients taking allopurinol. Frequently, the rash can involve ulcers of the mouth, throat, nose, genitals and conjunctivitis (red and swollen eyes). These serious skin rashes are often preceded by influenza-like symptoms fever, headache, body ache (flu-like symptoms). The rash may progress to widespread blistering and peeling of the skin. If you develop a rash or these skin symptoms, stop taking allopurinol and contact your doctor immediately.
If you have cancer or Lesch-Nyhan syndrome the amount of uric acid may increase in your urine. To prevent this, you need to assure to drink sufficiently to dilute your urine.
In case you have kidney stones, the kidney stones will become smaller and may enter your urinary tract.
Children
Use in children is rarely indicated, except in some types of cancer (especially leukaemia) and certain enzyme disorders such as Lesch-Nyhan syndrome.
Other medicines and Zyloric
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following:
aspirin
theophylline, used for breathing problems
medicines used for fits (epilepsy), phenytoin
vidarabine, used to treat herpes or chickenpox
antibiotics (ampicillin or amoxicillin)
didanosine, used to treat HIV infection
medicines used for cancer
medicines used to reduce your immune response (immunosuppressants)
medicines used to treat diabetes
medicines for heart problems or high blood pressure such as ACE inhibitors or water tablets (diuretics)
medicines used to thin your blood (anticoagulants), such as warfarin
any other medicine to treat gout.
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines. This includes medicines obtained without a prescription, including herbal medicines. This is because Zyloric can affect the way some medicines work. Also some other medicines can affect the way Zyloric works.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, might become pregnant or are breast-feeding.
Driving and using machines
You may feel drowsy, giddy or have problems with your coordination. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines.
Zyloric contains lactose
If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
Go to top of the page
3. How to take Zyloric
Always take Zyloric exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Take the tablet after food and swallow it with a glass of water.
The recommended dose ranges from 100 to 900 mg each day. You will usually start on a low dose, which will be increased if necessary.
If you are an older person or if you have reduced liver or kidney function, your doctor may prescribe a lower dose or to take it at longer intervals. If you have dialysis two or three times a week, your doctor may prescribe a dose of 300 or 400 mg which is to be taken straight after your dialysis.
Use in children (under 15 years)
The usual dose ranges from 100 to 400 mg each day.
If you take more Zyloric than you should
If you take more Zyloric than you should, contact a doctor or go to hospital straight away. Take the medicine pack with you. Signs of an overdose may include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea and dizziness.
If you forget to take Zyloric
If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you stop taking Zyloric
Do not stop taking your Zyloric without talking to your doctor.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Go to top of the page
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The following side effects may happen with this medicine:
Hypersensitivity
Uncommon (may affect less than 1 in 100 people)
If you have a hypersensitivity (allergic) reaction, stop taking Zyloric and see a doctor straight way.
The signs may include:
flaking skin, boils or sore lips and mouth
very rarely signs may include sudden wheeziness, fluttering or tightness in the chest and collapse.
Do not take any more tablets unless your doctor tells you to do so.
Other side effects
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
skin rash
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people):feeling sick (nausea) or being sick (vomiting)
abnormal liver tests.
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1000 people)
liver problems such as liver inflammation
more serious hypersensitivity reactions involving fever, joint pain, abnormalities in blood, bleeding in the lips, eyes, mouth, nose or genitals, ulcers of the mouth, throat, nose, genitals, conjunctivitis (red and swollen eyes), widespread blisters or peeling.
Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
occasionally Zyloric tablets may affect your blood, which can manifest as bruising more easily than usual, or you may develop a sore throat or other signs of an infection. These effects usually occur in people with liver or kidney problems. Tell your doctor as soon as possible.
Zyloric may affect the lymph nodes
high temperature
blood in your urine (haematuria)
high levels of cholesterol in your blood (hyperlipidaemia)
a general feeling of being unwell or feeling weak
weakness, numbness, unsteadiness on your feet, feeling unable to move muscles (paralysis) or loss of consciousness
headache, dizziness, drowsiness or disturbance of your vision
chest pain (angina), high blood pressure or a slow pulse
male infertility or erectile dysfunction
enlargement of the breasts, in men as well as women
a change in your normal bowel habit
a change in taste
cataracts
hair loss or discolouration
depression
lack of voluntary coordination of muscle movements (ataxia)
sensation of tingling, tickling, pricking or burning of skin (paraesthesia)
build up of fluid leading to swelling (oedema) particularly of your ankles
abnormal glucose metabolism (diabetes). Your doctor may wish to measure the level of sugar in your blood to check if this is happening.
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Reporting of side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet. You can also report side effects directly via: Yellow Card Scheme, Website: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard.
This drug is indeed a poison.

1 Like

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by ifeomaekol(f): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
dgr8est:
I lost my immediate brother to dis
OMG-------so sorry abt ds, dt is y I hate taking drugs.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Samgreguc(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
DrObum:

There's nothing to sue anybody for.

Nobody did wrong there. He simply had an adverse drug reaction which is quite rare but has been numerously documented in medical literature.

Doesn't mean that everybody that takes that drug would react that way, but it happens.
Sir, are u alright to think no one has done wrong?
Its either the Pharmacist's, Physician's or patient's fault.
Am very sure it's not the fault of GSK.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by seanjy4konji: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
May the almighty in his infinite mercies heal you...Amen..

Its the same disease that killed that artist some years ago...

May God watch and protect us..

Amen.

PS...We are only fortunate in life thats why sometimes i laugh inside when i see people who act as if they brought themselves into this world...Pride,selfishness and being vain for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by ifeomaekol(f): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Its ds kind of stories dt reminds me all ova of dora akuyeli, ds man jux jeje bought a drug dt has ruined his life, jux like dt. Drugs, too much of it its bad, all these drugs wt heavy names are bad-------d kidney n liver are @d reciving end. Its better to take dogoyaro, angelica, bitter leaf water than take all these foreign drugs ooo. Who kws weda dt drug had expired?
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by DrObum(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Samgreguc:

Sir, are u alright to think no one has done wrong?
Its either the Pharmacist's, Physician's or patient's fault.
Am very sure it's not the fault of GSK.
Yes Boss, I'm alright to think that nobody did any wrong.

I never pointed at the drug firm, when I said nobody, I meant nobody.

In a situation like this, even if the patient had failed to report adverse reaction on time nor keep to medical advice, we can't say he's at fault, cos he acted on ignorance. It only robs him of a right to lay claims on the firm or the medical team.

So, nobody did wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by ifeomaekol(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Samgreguc:

This drug is indeed a poison.
poison indeed, I wnt recommend ds drug for anyone oooo, did u jux read all d do's n donts of dt drug? God forbid. Its defintely nt d fault of GSK then bt d doctor dt perscribed dt drug to dt poor man wtout checking first his medical history. God save us frm everyday evil.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Samgreguc(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
DrObum:

Yes Boss, I'm alright to think that nobody did any wrong.

I never pointed at the drug firm, when I said nobody, I meant nobody.

In a situation like this, even if the patient had failed to report adverse reaction on time nor keep to medical advice, we can't say he's at fault, cos he acted on ignorance. It only robs him of a right to lay claims on the firm or the medical team.

So, nobody did wrong!
Why out of ignorance? That then will mean he wasn't adviced properly which puts either the Pharmacist or Physician at fault.

We must learn to tell ourselves the truth without emotional sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by talktimi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Metronaija

I was amongst the first people to read this topic today and even shared it amongst those I follow here. Who knew those close to me would be affected by this disease, I just found out this afternoon that I lost an inlaw to SJS sad thing is he was married for not up to a year. I read up on the offending drug but my guess is Mrs. Oben and her husband will lose their case in any court of law against GSK. They should focus on the doctor who prescribed the drug instead. I also implore all Nigerians especially to go through leaflets in drug packs before starting treatments. Here's what I got online now.

"[b]Package Leaflet: Information for the User

Zyloric 100 mg and 300 mg tablets

allopurinol

Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
•Keep this leaflet. You may need to read it again.
•If you have any further questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
•This medicine has been prescribed for you only. Do not pass it onto others. It may harm them, even if their symptoms are the same as yours.
•If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.

What is in this leaflet:

1. What Zyloric is and what it is used for
2. What you need to know before you take Zyloric
3. How to take Zyloric
4. Possible side effects
5. How to store Zyloric
6. Contents of the pack and other information
Go to top of the page

1. What Zyloric is and what it is used for

Zyloric tablets contain a medicine called allopurinol. It works by slowing down the speed of certain chemical reactions in your body to lower the level of uric acid in the blood and urine.

Zyloric is used:
•to reduce or prevent the formation of urate/uric acid deposition in conditions where your body produces too much of a substance called uric acid. These may include gout or some types of kidney stones or certain other types of kidney problems or when you are having treatment for cancer or some other conditions. In gout the uric acid builds up in your joints and tendons as crystals. These crystals cause an inflammatory reaction. The inflammation causes the skin around certain joints to become swollen, tender and sore when only slightly touched. You can also find you get severe pain when the joint is moved.
Go to top of the page

2. What you need to know before you take Zyloric

Do not take Zyloric if:
•you are allergic (hypersensitive) to allopurinol or any of the other ingredients of Zyloric (listed in Section 6).

If you are not sure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Zyloric.

Warnings and Precautions

Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking your medicine if:
•you are of Han Chinese, African or Indian origin
•you have problems with your liver or kidneys. Your doctor may give you a lower dose or ask you to take it less often than each day. They will also monitor you more closely.
•you have heart problems or high blood pressure and you take diuretics and/or a medicine called ACE-inhibitors.
•you are currently having an attack of gout.

Take special care with Zyloric:
•Skin rashes have been reported in patients taking allopurinol. Frequently, the rash can involve ulcers of the mouth, throat, nose, genitals and conjunctivitis (red and swollen eyes). These serious skin rashes are often preceded by influenza-like symptoms fever, headache, body ache (flu-like symptoms). The rash may progress to widespread blistering and peeling of the skin. If you develop a rash or these skin symptoms, stop taking allopurinol and contact your doctor immediately.
•If you have cancer or Lesch-Nyhan syndrome the amount of uric acid may increase in your urine. To prevent this, you need to assure to drink sufficiently to dilute your urine.
•In case you have kidney stones, the kidney stones will become smaller and may enter your urinary tract".....[/b]

http://xpil.medicines.org.uk/ViewPil.aspx?DocID=4255

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
nervorum:

You, sir, are a public health risk
Hehehehehehe cheesy
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Samgreguc(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
ifeomaekol:
poison indeed, I wnt recommend ds drug for anyone oooo, did u jux read all d do's n donts of dt drug? God forbid. Its defintely nt d fault of GSK then bt d doctor dt perscribed dt drug to dt poor man wtout checking first his medical history. God save us frm everyday evil.
Don't be quick to blame the Physician? What about the Pharmacist? The Pharmacist is a drug expert, "his life is drug" so, if he had gotten not the right advice from the Pharmacist then the pharmacist has to be siezed of his licence.

1 Like

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by DrObum(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Samgreguc:

Why out of ignorance? That then will mean he wasn't adviced properly which puts either the Pharmacist or Physician at fault.

We must learn to tell ourselves the truth without emotional sentiments.
Did you see the part where I said 'failed to heed medical advice'?
Bro, we're only making speculations.
That's why we don't reserve the right to make allegations till we hear from all parties.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
what... so they did not test the drugs very well?
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by ifeomaekol(f): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Samgreguc:

Don't be quick to blame the Physician? What about the Pharmacist? The Pharmacist is a drug expert, "his life is drug" so, if he had gotten not the right advice from the Pharmacist then the pharmacist has to be siezed of his licence.
extactly!, both of them shuld be held responsible honestly. Bt our main prayer shuld be dt God shuld protect us frm all evil.

1 Like

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by prothelley(f): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
DashMeYansh:
This would have been avoided if he had obamacare coolor health insurance. Damn the drug was probably fake. Guys always check your doctors to discover your allergies. You know something is wrong when 99% of Nigerians no dey get allergies

Allegies hapens everyday. That his case was worst shows he might bee unique with the drug intake. Some other might have taken this drugs and no side effect was recorded.
Are you referring to the insertion of chip on your forehead or hand? The swift sale of your eternity to the devil himself........enjoy your OBAMACARE while it last, cos you might just not have an opportunity to savor your remnants......
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Bjergtrolde: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
d33types:
Why blame the drug?

It's the doctors fault. Steven Johnson syndrome is a fairly common adverse drug reaction ..the doctor didn't factor that..

People use this drug everyday

You are quite right that it is Steven Johnsons Syndrome but it is no longer that common.
It used to be common during the days of Septrin and Fansidar.

Good call all the same.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by nomoless: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
You just have to be careful of the drugs you use
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
I don't know what shitty town you are in but someone has been feeding you crap. I have no Goddamn chip on me undecided
prothelley:

Allegies hapens everyday. That his case was worst shows he might bee unique with the drug intake. Some other might have taken this drugs and no side effect was recorded.
Are you referring to the insertion of chip on your forehead or hand? The swift sale of your eternity to the devil himself........enjoy your OBAMACARE while it last, cos you might just not have an opportunity to savor your remnants......
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Ishilove: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
DrObum:

You can make a point without painting the poor doctor as bad or incompetent.

I take time to explain drug reactions to patients but does that mean it can't or wouldn't occur NO! It could still happen.

You weren't in that consulting room, you're only reading what a blogger wrote. So read and comment with an enlightened mind and save this unnecessary aspersions on the noble medical profession.
You know he has a point. Most, if not all the doctors I have met almost have to be forced to explain your ailment, and woes betides you if you dare ask them to explain the name of the drugs that they have scrawled in indecipherable letters on crisp slips of paper. Some time last year, one of them, an elderly man snapped at me for 'asking too many' questions. He refused to explain the ailment, and it was only after a year that a doctor here on Nairaland explained it to me. The drugs I took was a result of research work which I carried out on my own. This 'doctor' did not deem it fit to prescribe the right drugs for me.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by eluquenson(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
I believe it may be a fake drug or whatever, the bottom line is we need God's intervention in whatever we do and be more prayerful
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Change2015:

Half-baked is your assumption that there was no existing literature about the drugs potential side effects, no matter how rare. Ignorant, is your assumption that a doctor does not need to communicate properly with his patient and make him or her aware of the positives and negatives of his advice and actions. Please go on, throw your hands up and 'leave it to God' as you revel in your own docility.
Ani, one of them was complaining that I was asking too many questions. For God's sakes, why won't I want to know the kind of substance I will be swallowing into my body?

It was his grey hair I was respecting, if not he would have felt the sharp edge of my tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by chinedujazzy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Zyloric...Gsk! Noted!
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by d33types: 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

You are quite right that it is Steven Johnsons Syndrome but it is no longer that common.
It used to be common during the days of Septrin and Fansidar.

Good call all the same.

Believe me sir,sjs isn't widely reported.atleast in my centre it's fairly common..patients present there after the harm's been done

2 Likes

Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by blessedly(f): 5:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
those times when there is too much money and you do not know how to spend it....
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Icecream4U(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
And the wife is shinning teeth.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by pharezonome: 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
I've visited many blogs but I've never visited a blog that completely covers everything I need. I was surfing the net when I stumbled on this blog. At first, I was'nt optimistic about what I was gonna find inside but after I visited it for the first time. I couldn't stop but visit it over and over again everyday. I've decided not to be selfish, so I'm gonna let you visit it too and have the fun that I had.
http://www.naijaweyre..com
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by d33types: 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
ibkgab001:
Drug meant for Gorilla is been shipped to Nigeria for testing And evaluation

Foolish post..please Google zyloric..it's a drug widely used to treat a condition called gout.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by tayoccu(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
it's easy to blame gsk, but if you take a critical look, you'd find out that more of the blame should be on both the doctor and his patient.
now I believe gsk like all other major pharmaceuticals include a leaflet in the pack of the drug, the leaflet contains the composition of the drug, possible side effects, and other relevant info.
now it is expected that the doctor should have considered the info in the leaflet, and his patient's medical history before prescribing the drug.
the patient on his own part is also meant to read the leaflet, so he can recognize the side effects of the drug, and alert his doctor should any of the side effects manifest, and possibly discontinue the drug.
I doubt the sjs would have gotten to that stage if the patient had proper orientation before using the drug.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by Bjergtrolde: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
d33types:

Believe me sir,sjs isn't widely reported.atleast in my centre it's fairly common..patients present there after the harm's been done

I stand corrected.
Out of interest, what do they attribute their condition to? The drug, Spiritual Attack etc
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by eaglechild: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
DrObum:

Did you see the part where I said 'failed to heed medical advice'?
Bro, we're only making speculations.
That's why we don't reserve the right to make allegations till we hear from all parties.
If you like explain from now till tomorrow, it will be extremely difficult for someone without a good knowledge of medicine to understand this case.
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by amparas(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
pple are here just blaming the drug. The doctor is also guilty, he/she had to carry out test before prescribing a drug to a patient.
If the patient has allergies, he would have known.
Or is this some kind of propaganda on GSK?
Re: Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster by eaglechild: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
amparas:
pple are here just blaming the drug. The doctor is also guilty, he/she had to carry out test before prescribing a drug to a patient.
If the patient has allergies, he would have known.
Or is this some kind of propaganda on GSK?
What test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies / Nigerian Tailors Making Face Masks And Overalls To Fight Coronavirus - CNN / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.