Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns (7480 Views)

Biafra: IPOB May Stop Igbos From Producing Nigeria’s President – Okorocha / MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by bingala: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
We betrayed them during the civil war. A crucial moment that they trusted us most--- Ogoni people seeks forgiveness from the Igbos. By Tryano Tsunami I strongly believe that we the south-south people are indebted to the people of south-east (Igbos). We owe them love and support as long as this British zoo called Nigeria is concerned. First, we betrayed them during the civil war. A crucial moment that they trusted us most, but we supported the enemies because, we thought we were better off with the Gambari parasites, little did we know we were digging our grave. We watched the enemies (Gambaris) devoured our brothers, then we collected their properties on our land. I believe that was a mistake that has been forgiven by our kind brothers in the east, but we don’t need to make such mistake again, we must always stand on the same page with our Igbo brothers, no matter what. No doubt these Gambari parasites hate us the south-south people, but if they want to execute that hatred, they channel it to the Igbos because they don’t see any difference between the south- south and south-east. So why can’t we show our big brothers that have been receiving the Gambari spears for us, so much love? Apart from the physical violence they face on our behalf, the rest part of the country that never liked GEJ now transfer the hate to the Igbos, simply because they supported our son that they also see as their own. You can imagine Buhari managing to give 7 appointments to the south, 4 from south-west, 3 from south-south and none from south-east, this explains how our Igbo brothers are paying for loving us. I am from Ogoni in Rivers state, and my language is not in anyway related to Igbo language like some part of Rivers, but each time i put up a post that is not favourable to APC or Hausa/ Fulanis, they just start attacking the Igbos, not minding that i am from Ogoni and not Igbo, that is the kind of thing i am talking about. It is a crime against ourselves to hate or betray the Igbos again. Each time i see or hear my people speak ill of the Igbos, i weep. It makes me feel we are still not wise to know our true brothers. SHARE

56 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by HeIsJesus: 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good to read this kind of post from a South-Southerner. Hope those who were wrongly informed that the Igboman is their enemy will also have a thoughtful analysis of facts and determine for themselves who their real enemies are.
Is he your friend or enemy that will only give you a piece of cake when he wants you to betray your brother, and thereafter abandon you?
Is he your friend or enemy that will take your fish and give you a spider in its place?
Is he your enemy or friend that paints any outstanding person from your place as corrupt and theirs as saints?

Think my people, think.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by nuelsylves(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
That reminds me, has the Ogoni oil spillage cleaned?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by mrvitalis(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Is stay in Port Harcourt and I tell u.... ... .. the ijaws don't like us the igbos. ....

7 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
nuelsylves:
That reminds me, has the Ogoni oil spillage cleaned?

Has your bastard producing owambe hoping ashewoe mother repented?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by jumper524(m): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
o.p u don't need to tell us that ur an igbo man. So take heart

3 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by nuelsylves(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Pls if u r here for insult, don't quote me. I only ask a question which if u can't answer it just ignore it not raining insultive words on people. Moreover my question wasn't in any way an insult or intended insult. Peace to u.

6 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Idrismusty97(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

The dude is actually mocking Buhari if you read between the lines, Are all you flathéads always this dumb? As a Buhari hater you should be happy he asked that question, Take a pulse and think for a while rather than rushing to spew the new "insultive" lines you just learnt. Nigeria needs a strong and viable opposition, If plebs like you are the best we have than all elections would continue to be a walkover for APC.

6 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Eastlink(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
mrvitalis:
Is stay in Port Harcourt and I tell u.... ... .. the ijaws don't like us the igbos. ....
That's not true. Say what you know. I'm a Rivers man and I put it to you nobody hates the SE Igbos. Not after the moral support they gave us during the militant struggle that led to the emergence of GEJ in 2011, as well as their block votes in 2015. The distrust decades ago was as a result of propaganda sustained by folks like late Saro Wiwa and other elderly political figures.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by bingala: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
jumper524:
o.p u don't need to tell us that ur an igbo man.
So take heart
you sound so pathetic and confused

12 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by bingala: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
mrvitalis:
blatant lies,...

12 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by EdCure: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Blah blah blah!
Another so-called "WE The South-south" ...Contunu.

4 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Princewill1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
We igbos never had anything against you people despite the betrayal.

When Niger delta militants were fighting,the whole country were against them,but we supported their agitation.

When the west and north gang up against GEJ during the last election,we remained with him and sank with him.

Even if only we the igbos secede in Biafra and SS happen to remain in Nigeria;if tomorrow we hear that Hausa-Fulani are attacking Niger Delta communities,we will still come to fight to defend their land.

Because blood is thicker than water!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
So when are u guys handing over the abandoned properties back to SouthEasteners?

Till Then I can never trust SouthSouth..Except the Delta Igbos (Agbor,Ubulukwu, Ogwashukwu,Kwale Asaba )
Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
mrvitalis:

Ijaws and the Ikwerre ppl don't like the Igbos till the next Apocalypse... I only trust the Delta Igbos

1 Like

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by DonXavi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sometimes it's good for one to make a mistake and then learn some vital lessons from such mistake, and then never make such mistake again.

But it's a very bad thing if one makes a mistake and is aware of it, and still insists, maybe because of pride that what he did was right.

Most of the people that wronged the Igbos based on what transpired during the civil war are coming to the realisation that what they did was wrong. They have discovered who their real enemies are in the nation called Nigeria.

We should forgive them so that we can forge ahead because to err is human.

10 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by phantom(m): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Rubbish!! An ijawman was there for 6years and could not clean ogoniland.
fulaniman don start am.

Return the abandoned properties,Then some of us igbos will begin to take you seriousły.....until Then, one Nigeria!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by cybertyrant(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hmmm, if only i could believe undecided
But bingala, i i i i i i i dnt know if i could believe u, though Gej was after the north and South West and did little or nothing for their people and we igbos, still we did vote for him,we believe if our cousin is in that chair, we are also there but he bleeped us up,still we voted for him

Can u imagine that nnamdi kanu told his listeners not to vote for anybody , still they voted saying he is our brother, some called the radio line and challenged him why they wont vote.
The question is,can u do the same?
If no,then shut up
If yes,then lets fight for biafra
If neutral,u must then help yorubas in their slavery

I DROP MY CASE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by SOUNDKING: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
cybertyrant:
Hmmm, if only i could believe undecided
But bingala, i i i i i i i dnt know if i could believe u, though Gej was after the north and South West and did little or nothing for their people and we igbos, still we did vote for him,we believe if our cousin is in that chair, we are also there but he bleeped us up,still we voted for him

Can u imagine that nnamdi kanu told his listeners not to vote for anybody , still they voted saying he is our brother, some called the radio line and challenged him why they wont vote.
The question is,can u do the same?
If no,then shut up
If yes,then lets fight for biafra
If neutral,u must then help yorubas in their slavery

I DROP MY CASE
badt man,,,,,,,#junaid muhaMAD for emir of ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by pazienza(m): 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
phantom:
Rubbish!! An ijawman was there for 6years and could not clean ogoniland.
fulaniman don start am.

Return the abandoned properties,Then some of us igbos will begin to take you seriousły.....until Then, one Nigeria!

You are alone in your one Nigerian quest, I can assure you of that, you belong to a dying minority of Igbo whose numbers keep thinning as Buhari continues denying them of the national cake that ties them to one Nigeria.

Ndiigbo are willingly to work with or without any non Igbo group in SS, to achieve our aim of shedding the Arewa-odua baggage and burden from our back.

Your Arewa-Odua one Nigeria people are the people that polluted Ogoniland, killed their leader( Saro Wiwa) and left the people in poverty while transforming a northern semi desert area like Abuja , out of nothing into a modern city within 2 decades with wealth generated from Ogoniland.

It was your one Nigeria Arewa-Odua people that gave away Bakassiland, because they were desperate to get their hands on the crude oil reserves of the defunct Eastern region.

GEJ didn't clean up Ogoni, but atleast it wasn't him who messed up Ogoniland, it was your Arewa-Odua people, which Buhari is part and parcel of, having been involved in the North counter coup of 66, led the country as a military dictator, served under Abacha corrupt autocratic government, and now back again as a civilian president.

He( Buhari) was part of the people that created the Ogoni problem, it remains to be seen if he will be part of the solution.
GEJ wasn't part of the solution, but he sure wasn't part of the problem.

God bless Biafra, my motherland.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by tonychristopher: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
bingala:

We betrayed them during the civil war. A crucial
moment that they trusted us most--- Ogoni
people seeks forgiveness from the Igbos.
By Tryano Tsunami
I strongly believe that we the south-south people
are indebted to the people of south-east (Igbos).
We owe them love and support as long as this
British zoo called Nigeria is concerned.
First, we betrayed them during the civil war. A
crucial moment that they trusted us most, but
we supported the
enemies because, we thought we were better off
with the Gambari parasites, little did we know we
were digging our grave. We watched the
enemies (Gambaris) devoured our brothers, then
we collected their properties on our land.
I believe that was a mistake that has been
forgiven by our kind brothers in the east, but we
don’t need to make such mistake again, we must
always stand on the same page with our Igbo
brothers, no matter what.
No doubt these Gambari parasites hate us the
south-south people, but if they want to execute
that hatred, they channel it to the Igbos because
they don’t see any difference between the south-
south and south-east. So why can’t we show our
big brothers that have been receiving the
Gambari spears for us, so much love?
Apart from the physical violence they face on
our behalf, the rest part of the country that
never liked GEJ now transfer the hate to the
Igbos, simply because they supported our son
that they also see as their own.
You can imagine Buhari managing to give 7
appointments to the south, 4 from south-west, 3
from south-south and none from south-east, this
explains how our Igbo brothers are paying for
loving us.
I am from Ogoni in Rivers state, and my language
is not in anyway related to Igbo language like
some part of Rivers, but each time i put up a
post that is not favourable to APC or Hausa/
Fulanis, they just start attacking the Igbos, not
minding that i am from Ogoni and not Igbo, that
is the kind of thing i am talking about. It is a
crime against ourselves to hate or betray the
Igbos again. Each time i see or hear my people
speak ill of the Igbos, i weep. It makes me feel
we are still not wise to know our true brothers.

Good morning Bro

When the time reaches Igbo have a valid case at UN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by cybertyrant(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
SOUNDKING:
badt man,,,,,,,#junaid muhaMAD for emir of ibadan.
For sure

1 Like

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by phantom(m): 3:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pazienza if you think this whole charade with the SS is worth rejoicing about,you are dreaming!
I live in PH (at the Center of the SS)currently.....you do not!

I assure you that you wont leave with your Head if you come here screaming BIAFRA....take that to the bank.
like ive said many times over,this biafra thing is a dream.
If you think some of us will join the rest of you to follow a deranged Man based in the UK to scream biafra WITHOUT A PLAN, you guys must be crazy! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by pazienza(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
phantom:
Pazienza if you think this whole charade with the SS is worth rejoicing about,you are dreaming!
I live in PH (at the Center of the SS)currently.....you do not!

I assure you that you wont leave with your Head if you come here screaming BIAFRA....take that to the bank.
like ive said many times over,this biafra thing is a dream.
If you think some of us will join the rest of you to follow a deranged Man based in the UK to scream biafra WITHOUT A PLAN, you guys must be crazy! grin grin

So what plans do you have for Biafra actualization? Oh I forgot, you don't have any, you develop trepidation at the mention of Biafra, you are a one Nigeria Apologist.

You don't like Kanu plans? What about other Biafran groups like Billie group? Do you offer them any moral or financial support? Of course No.

We know your type.

It doesn't matter what SS people think or do, with or without them, Biafra will be a great country.
Some of us actually prefer republic of Alaigbo to Biafra, but are nevertheless open to a well planned Biafra.

Where is your allegiance?

19 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by demielvis: 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
hehe bro it's not true
Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by phantom(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
pazienza:

So what plans do you have for Biafra actualization? Oh I forgot, you don't have any, you develop trepidation at the mention of Biafra, you are a one Nigeria Apologist.

You don't like Kanu plans? What about other Biafran groups like Billie group? Do you offer them any moral or financial support? Of course No.

We know your type.

It doesn't matter what SS people think or do, with or without them, Biafra will be a great country.
Some of us actually prefer republic of Alaigbo to Biafra, but are nevertheless open to a well planned Biafra.

Where is your allegiance?

My allegiance will always remain with my People ...NDIGBO! But when my People have absolutely no plan and base their actualization of their own nation on violence and hate,then i withdraw that allegiance.
I listen to radio biafra,once in a while and on the outside i laugh, BUT on the inside,i shudder at the damage it does to weaker igbo minds.
pazienza,like the rest of you,i feel bad about the civil war and the current State of ndigbo in the federation BUT we must do things right.
We need to think things through.
I have always prefered and advocated for federalism within the nigerian State. We claim the northerners are frustrating every effort at federalism BUT are we,the igbo really convinced about it? Are we interested in it?? No!!!
I bet you ,our New nation will NOT SURVIVE.yes it may have if we succeded in 1967 but today? No!
We the igbo have become too "nigerianised".
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by pazienza(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
phantom:

My allegiance will always remain with my People ...NDIGBO! But when my People have absolutely no plan and base their actualization of their own nation on violence and hate,then i withdraw that allegiance.
I listen to radio biafra,once in a while and on the outside i laugh, BUT on the inside,i shudder at the damage it does to weaker igbo minds.
pazienza,like the rest of you,i feel bad about the civil war and the current State of ndigbo in the federation BUT we must do things right.
I have always prefered and advocated for federalism within the nigerian State. We claim the northerners are frustrating every effort at federalism BUT are we,the igbo really convinced about it? Are we interested in it?? No!!!
I bet you ,our New nation will NOT SURVIVE.yes it may have if we succeded in 1967 but today? No!
I rest my case.

The Igbo of today are still the Igbo of the 60s, nothing has changed, I was re reading Azikiwe address of Igbo nation in 1949, and I was amazed at how the Igbo has been stuck at the same spot Zik saw us in 1949, its 66 years after, and yet our conditions remain virtually the same, the only change being those we forced and created out of our sheer hardwork and ingenuity.

The Igbo despite all negativities the Nigerian state had thrown at us still stand tallest amongst all Nigerians, we lead in most important things in Nigeria, so no, the Igbos in 2015 still possess the "can do" spirit ingrained in the genes our forerunners passed to us, and it's clear for all to see.https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statisticshttp://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
We had risen from the ruins of the civil war to once again stand at the brink of making history, we must
not look back now, Nigeria is our past, Biafra is our future.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Tkester: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
phantom:

I rest my case.

You're a big FOOL! I mean a fool with a capital F.

In fact I doubt if you are Igbo, people like you are just nonsensical critics, who do nothing but criticize everything.

9 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Yujin(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
pazienza:

You are alone in your one Nigerian quest, I can assure you of that, you belong to a dying minority of Igbo whose numbers keep thinning as Buhari continues denying them of the national cake that ties them to one Nigeria.

Ndiigbo are willingly to work with or without any non Igbo group in SS, to achieve our aim of shedding the Arewa-odua baggage and burden from our back.

Your Arewa-Odua one Nigeria people are the people that polluted Ogoniland, killed their leader( Saro Wiwa) and left the people in poverty while transforming a northern semi desert area like Abuja , out of nothing into a modern city within 2 decades with wealth generated from Ogoniland.

It was your one Nigeria Arewa-Odua people that gave away Bakassiland, because they were desperate to get their hands on the crude oil reserves of the defunct Eastern region.

GEJ didn't clean up Ogoni, but atleast it wasn't him who messed up Ogoniland, it was your Arewa-Odua people, which Buhari is part and parcel of, having been involved in the North counter coup of 66, led the country as a military dictator, served under Abacha corrupt autocratic government, and now back again as a civilian president.

He( Buhari) was part of the people that created the Ogoni problem, it remains to be seen if he will be part of the solution.

1 Like

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Yujin(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
pazienza:

Always on point nwannem. Jide k'iji.

6 Likes

Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by Yujin(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Tkester:

You're a big FOOL! I mean a fool with a capital F.

In fact I doubt if you are Igbo, people like you are just nonsensical critics, who do nothing but criticize everything.
Re: Apology Latter To The Igbos From South Southerns by phantom(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
pazienza:

The Igbo of today are still the Igbo of the 60s, nothing has changed, I was re reading Azikiwe address of Igbo nation in 1949, and I was amazed at how the Igbo has been stuck at the same spot Zik saw us in 1949, its 66 years after, and yet our conditions remain virtually the same, the only change being those we forced and created out of our sheer hardwork and ingenuity.

The Igbo despite all negativities the Nigerian state had thrown at us still stand tallest amongst all Nigerians, we lead in most important things in Nigeria, so no, the Igbos in 2015 still possess the "can do" spirit ingrained in the genes our forerunners passed to us, and it's clear for all to see.https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statisticshttp://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment
We had risen from the ruins of the civil war to once again stand at the brink of making history, we must
not look back now, Nigeria is our past, Biafra is our future.
i agree with everything but your last sentence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: Police Warn Against Demonstration, Ask Citizens To Be Vigilant / Nigeria’s Rising Poverty Will Worsen Insecurity, Economic Instability – Experts / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.