Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA (1708 Views)

Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Jega’s Brother Justice A.A. Jega Who Died In Hajj Stampede (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by RollingStones(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Proff Attahiru Jega has disclosed that allegations that the elections in Rivers State were manipulated and flawed was exaggerated.

Jega said the elections in the state was credible and the Commission did the right thing by announcing the winner.

We created a three man team to investigate the allegations of electoral malpractice,it was not true that elections didn't take place in majority of the state,it was not true that result sheets was manipulated.

There was no evidence of malpractice or photocopied result sheets and no substantial evidence to establish alterations.

From our investigations we were satisfied that there was no substantive evidence to cancel the elections as agitated by some people,we also have people on ground and observers like TMG,and others who also gave us honest report about what happened.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/jega-fraud-in-rivers-greatly-exaggerated/212074/

This was Jega's honest disclosure concerning the elections in Rivers State both Governorship and Presidential.

Which he comfirmed as credible.

I don't know where APC and Brutai got the hungry starving army officers that has been ridiculing the Nigerian Army by giving conflicting lies as evidence that election did not take place or that thugs ran away with election materials while they stood there looking at them when they flee.

APC should learn to concede defeat when they are defeated and at the sametime congratulate the person they lost to.

Governance is not by force if the masses do not want you why try to force yourself upon them??

Buhari and Brutai call your boys(Army officers)to order.

Cc Lalasticlala,Ishilove.

#Proudly_5%_wailer.

1 Like

Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by Firefire(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
You see...

I don't know where APC and Brutai got the hungry starving army officers that has been ridiculing the Nigerian Army by giving conflicting lies as evidence that election did not take place or that thugs ran away with election materials while they stood there looking at them when they flee.

Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by fckmn24seg(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
R
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by erunz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
JEGA KNOWS BETTER

JOIN WAILERS GROUP https://www./1479075902397262/
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by pyyxxaro: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sai Jega

Sai Wike

Sai Jonathan

Sai Aunty patience

Any other Wike is a Counterfeit cry
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by lwise(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
JEGA actually said so but this news was on 15th of June 2015.

[size=20pt]Lwise !!![/size]
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by RollingStones(m): 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
lwise:
JEGA actually said so but this news was on 15th of June 2015.

[size=20pt]Lwise !!![/size]

I did say that it WAS his disclosure in Rivers Elections.

Caption the word WAS.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by dustmalik: 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is an old story. We are talking about presently. Even INEC monitoring team have said there was no election.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by RollingStones(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
dustmalik:
This is an old story. We are talking about presently. Even INEC monitoring team have said there was no election.
I know it was said in June that's why i have to remind you guys that you are on a wild goose chase.

Keep wasting your time.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by docadams: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
@OP: Stop huffing and puffing. Let the stone roll feely.. We know who it will crush. Jega's statement in the heat of the moment won't help anyone now.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by RollingStones(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
docadams:
@OP: Stop huffing and puffing. Let the stone roll feely.. We know who it will crush. Jega's statement in the heat of the moment won't help anyone now.

Wake me up when the tribunal exhausts their time.

I hope you remember Ayo Fayose and the immediate past APC house of assemblies members?
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by Bobbystanley(m): 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
We all Know that election in Rivers State was free and fair.

Just that APC want to be in charge of at least one oil Rich State since PDP have occupied others.

They even had to disguise themselves as soldiers to go and Say that their was no election in Rivers State in the ongoing tribunal.

But they have failed.. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (NEW) is the face of Rivers until 2023.

Even if another election is held today, PDP would defeat APC in Rivers State.

The oil Rich states are for PDP while APC owns the dry Lands.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by IamPatriotic(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
drowning people, looking for who to drag along, elections in Rivers was not only credible, it was the best ever in the history of the country, halfwits, tell Wike or whoever that the PDP may which to field that INEC will fix a tentative date for governorship election in River state, so the earlier you start your preparation towards the date , the better
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by docadams: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
RollingStones:

Wake me up when the tribunal exhausts their time.

I hope you remember Ayo Fayose and the immediate past APC house of assemblies members?

OK. Just don't pass out from there.

1 Like

Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by docadams: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamPatriotic:
drowning people, looking for who to drag along, elections in Rivers was not only credible, it was the best ever in the history of the country, halfwits, tell Wike or whoever that the PDP may which to field that INEC will fix a tentative date for governorship election in River state, so the earlier you start your preparation towards the date , the better

Wike may never have a chance for a re-run. So, like you said, it will be better to shop for an alternative now.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by vedaxcool(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Wailers already crying for their impending loss in the Tribunals, the same Jega they claim rigged the presidential elections for Buhari is the same person they have tied their entire destiny to! Peoples Crumbling Party.

Abeg allow the Tribunal to do its work, abi is Jega now a Judge in the tribunal?
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by vedaxcool(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
docadams:

OK. Just don't pass out from there.

Buhahaha the guy want act Sleeping Wailer and waiting Prince good news for wike to wake him up! grin grin grin
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by docadams: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
vedaxcool:
Wailers already crying for their impending loss in the Tribunals, the same Jega they claim rigged the presidential elections for Buhari is the same person they have tied their entire destiny to! Peoples Crumbling Party.

Abeg allow the Tribunal to do its work, abi is Jega now a Judge in the tribunal?

Against my sincere wish, PDP is just heading towards self destruction. They just cling at any straw to remain afloat.

1 Like

Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by RollingStones(m): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
docadams:

Against my sincere wish, PDP is just heading towards self destruction. They just cling at any straw to remain afloat.

Remember the APC Lawbreakers Vs Ayo Fayose.

You guys are on a wild goose chase.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by docadams: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
RollingStones:

Remember the APC Lawbreakers Vs Ayo Fayose.

You guys are on a wild goose chase.

It appears what happened in Rivers are your desired goals in politics and the perpetrators your heroes.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by pallyking(m): 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is not a recent pronouncement of Prof Jega but aftermath of the election.
The tribunal will do a better work of hearing from both parties rather than being fed falsehood by the then Resident Electoral Commissioner who was patently a PDP stooge!

1 Like

Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by walex2(m): 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
use your brain march 28th is different from April 11th and presidential election is different from governorship election. Slow poke!!!
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by segalex: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
The 3-man committee was set up for the presidential election during collation of results after some people had petitioned inec to cancel the election in rivers state, it had nothing to do with the governorship election.
Re: Election In Rivers Was Credible. JEGA by RollingStones(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
segalex:
The 3-man committee was set up for the presidential election during collation of results after some people had petitioned inec to cancel the election in rivers state, it had nothing to do with the governorship election.

Wake me up when you stop ranting.

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Footage! Russian MI-24 Helicopters From Syrian Army Targeting Isis/al-q / Rotimi Amaechi's CV/Profile / Elite Behind Pro-biafran Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.