Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) (7285 Views)

Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / List Of Nigeria's Best Performing Governors Since May 29 Inauguration - CGPI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
menabadoo:
please don't damage your pentium one laptop and stop barking all over the thread.

u are the goat bleating here boy.
take correction, u won't.
that's why the whole world believes that iboes don't have culture.
your people should stop diagracing Africa!
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:

u are the goat bleating here boy.
take correction, u won't.
that's why the whole world believes that iboes don't have culture.
your people should stop diagracing Africa!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by WIZGUY69(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=menabadoo post=37984599][/quote]
see you lying in your verandah. wink

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
below is the result thus far. kp em c'mn

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by utuooocha: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Standard of living/PH/Lag/Abj
Security/Calabar/uyo/Abj
Beauty/aesthetics/Abj/Owerri/Calabar
Serenity/orderliness/Calabar/Owerri/Enugu
Relaxation/Hospitality/Owerri/Lag/PH
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2015
keep it c'm
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by 6pax: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
my picks are: Abuja/calabar/Owerri for beauty and serenity, lag/Ph/Owerri for relaxation and PH/lag/Abuja for high standard of living, Enugu/Ibadan/calabar for security
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
critics:
keep it c'm
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by laterthings: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2015
cjrane:

He wants you to say Ibadan and Abeokuta. grin

Trust Yoruba man with lies. grin

hehe u'r funny
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Standard of living/PH/onitsha/Abj
Security/abj/awka/enugu/
Beauty/aesthetics/Abj/enugu/owerri
Serenity/orderliness/enugu/awka/onitsha
Relaxation/Hospitality/enugu/onitsha/ekiti

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by wazobiacome: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Standard of living/PH/Abuja/Abeokota
Security/Uyo/Calabar/Owerri
Beauty/aesthetics/Abj/Owerri/Calabar
Serenity/orderliness/Owerri/Calabar/Abuja
Relaxation/Hospitality/Owerri/Lagos/Ph
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=critics post=38068135][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by Kagawa10: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2015
Do people actually know the meaning of standard of living? Because majority were saying abuja, uyo, ph, lagos e.tc where exorbitant fees are paid for foods and house rents!
My personal views are:
Standard of living: osun, kano, ibadan.
Security: akure, ibadan, osun.
Serenity/orderniness: Akure, Enugu,
Aesthetics: Lagos, Abuja, Abeokuta, Ph, uyo, kano.
Culture: Ibadan, Benin, Osun.
Relaxation: lagos, owerri, Ph.
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by Omololu007(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Ibadan,,have never been to any city outside the south west....so all my answer will be ibadan grin
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
poll results update

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=critics post=38068135][/quote]
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by lefrenzy: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2015
watts75:
Kano City is the place to be. Who can show me any city outside Lagos and Abuja with this kind of Majestic view

wow! kano is beautiful
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by Ebbunwa(m): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2015
Maiduguri, Damaturu, Sokoto and Daura are my tops. Thank You.
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
keep it on
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by lefrenzy: 2:29am On Sep 25, 2015
well for me in terms of standard of living my picks are Lagos Abeokuta and Ph. I still believe that Lagose despite having a huge population also has huge gdp to balance off the population besides they also have lots of industries more than any other cities in the country. beauty the said is in the eyes of the beholder. for me i love a moderately populated and well planned city so I will go for calabar, Abuja and either Owerri or Enugu. for security I think Uyo, Calabar and Asaba these cities are about the most peaceful in Nigeria. for serenity maybe Abuja, calabar and Asaba might just do it for me. Relaxation and groove I would be giving it to Owerri because that is the biggest industry in that city they probably has the highest concentration of hotels and joint than any other city in Nigeria. besides too many girls in that town. other relaxation town in Nigeria are Lagos, Calabar, Enugu and Ph.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by bukster(f): 2:47am On Sep 25, 2015
Standard of living- Lagos: There are a lot of amenities here that cannot be found anywhere else in Nigeria. According to UN statistics, Lagos also has the lowest poverty rate in the country
Security- Ado, Ekiti: most peaceful city in the SW for me and I believe that SW is one of the more safer areas of Nigeria. You don't have to worry as much about terrorist or kidnappers
Beauty/aesthetics- Calabar, Cross River- the city is just simply beautiful and filled with lots of natural beauty kiss
Serenity/orderliness- Calabar again
Relaxation/Hospitality- Port Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja: I chose some of the most multicultural places in Nigeria. In these cities, most people from different ethnic groups get along without any major issues.
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by critics: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
critics:
keep it on
Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by RareDiamond: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
Owerri Imo State is the best in all criteria !!!

Below are pictures of Owerri. Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by RareDiamond: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
Below are pictures of Owerri the Nigerian pride. Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba !!!!

Re: Nigeria Best Cities Challenge (join Poll Now) by WIZGUY69(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
RareDiamond:
Owerri Imo State is the best in all criteria !!!

Below are pictures of Owerri. Ala Imo State wu Oke Mba !!!!

but your iboe brothers said owerri is a sh.t hole now, so which owerri are you are you talking about? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7000 People Have Unfollowed Kemi Olunloyo On Twitter? / Nigeria Politicians Needs The Oracle Back To Put The People First- (Great Video) / Nigeria Ranked 8th In The Latest Electricity Regulatory Index For Africa 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.