Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time (2413 Views)

Corps Member Who Passed Out Yesterday Blasts The NYSC Scheme & Nigeria At Large / Curvy NYSC Member Who Redesign And Wore Her Khaki With Army Camouflage Goes Vira / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by ezybaba(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
If you knw any potential corp member who hasn't registered online. Kindly advise dat person to do it on time if he/she wants a nice location. I jst confirmed now dat most centres are filled up. So nysc wont bring dem up again during registration. 200k coppers have registered,Lagos
Rivers
F.c.t
Akwa ibom
Enugu
Ogun
Kaduna
And many more are out.
For those that are yet to register here are d remaining state available kindly decide on time and register. available states;
abia
adamawa
anambra
bauchi
bayelsa
benue
borno
ebonyi
ekiti
gombe
jigawa
kano
katsina
kebbi
kogi
nassarawa
niger
ondo
osun
plateau
sokoto
taraba
yobe
zamfara

Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by Meklex(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
Why will they remove it when they didn't give any information about it?
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by ukeme200(m): 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
I doubt if this self deployment tin will work.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by miccoy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Meklex:
Why will they remove it when they didn't give any information about it?

I wonder too. undecided
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by Meklex(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
ukeme200:
I doubt if this self deployment tin will work.
I tell ya, self deployment was a result of students to deploy themselves to their most preferred states and NYSC gave one month for this excercise to afford PCM's to choose and register their preferred states but 4 days later all the states are gone except for the states that brought about the emergence of this self deployment in the first place. Now my question is why was one month given for the registration if after 3 days you will lack the opportunity to choose your preferred states and why didn't NYSC state that this exercise will be based strictly on first come first serve?

1 Like

Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by daisyella: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Meklex:
I tell ya, self deployment was a result of students to deploy themselves to their most preferred states and NYSC gave one month for this excercise to afford PCM's to choose and register their preferred states but 4 days later all the states are gone except for the states that brought about the emergence of this self deployment in the first place. Now my question is why was one month given for the registration if after 3 days you will lack the opportunity to choose your preferred states and why didn't NYSC state that this exercise will be based strictly on first come first serve?
They did say it, during the orientation in schools.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by Meklex(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
daisyella:

They did say it, during the orientation in schools.
and saying it during orientation is the best way to inform the wide range of PCM's? Who might have traveled. What about foreign students, did they carry out orientation at their various schools too?.
I went through nysc website before September 08 and couldn't find where they mentioned such, I read their FAQ and it was more or less only talking about the proposed 3k every corper should pay if they want their call up no sent to them but no mention of the basis of registration which is - first come first serve- it's not the right way to do things.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by Jaypower2(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
imagine I saw 7 northern states available. just 3 days every thing gone.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by Majorobansa(m): 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
I went to do mine today all the state i saw was northwest and northeast.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by danishdon(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2015
So if the whole southern Nigeria is full, who goes to the north? what was d whole idea of the self-deployment in the first place? How true is the programme self? I hope they make that thing optional cause am not interested in it. So na goats good to be posted to the lion's den abi...them for tell us say NYSC done turn Premier Lotto na: first come first serve....so if the whole states gets filled today for example, what happens next? Dey would bring ghana, togo and mali abi!!!! I still don't think this self-deployment stuff is viable

3 Likes

Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by danishdon(m): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2015
So if the whole southern Nigeria is full, who goes to the north? what was d whole idea of the self-deployment in the first place? How true is the programme self? I hope they make that thing optional cause am not interested in it. So na goats good to be posted to the lion's den abi...them for tell us say NYSC done turn Premier Lotto na: first come first serve....so if the whole states gets filled today for example, what happens next? Dey would bring ghana, togo and mali abi!!!! I still don't think this self-deployment stuff is viable...they made registration open for ONE MONTH and under just 4Days, everywhere done full...mtchww

3 Likes

Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by closetoyou(f): 7:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Hi guys, does anybody know if NYSC accepts private school request letter?
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by debris: 7:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Haahahahaha I talk am na so this self deployment wan happen

Ewww Lizzy and Kc wey I tell about this matter say na first come first serve nawa o

Make we dey look how their going to sort this issue out Nysc for leave am as e be to avoid problems or complains on states of deployment.

1 Like

Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by ukeme200(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
I smell protest from next week. Only northern states available on NYSC portal. There are many pple yet to register that are not even aware yet.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by Elevation(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lalasticlala,yokiti and crazyman this is frontpage worthy, believe me.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by Jaypower2(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
ukeme200:
I smell protest from next week. Only northern states available on NYSC portal. There are many pple yet to register that are not even aware yet.
The thing just tire me o.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by iamauxin(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
ukeme200:
brother, no protest will work. At best they can cunningly bring back those states and still post you to wherever they wanna post you.a

1 Like

Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by olaztek(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
soon, the remaining northern states will be filled up and the unregistered PCMs will be asked to wait till when 2016 batch A reg. commence

1 Like

Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by samtobi(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2015
I jst confirmed yesterday that the number of states available now is jst 2; Borno and yobe. Both of this states are in one zone while the other 2slot are no longer available. That means u can choose jst one state, either borno or yobe.what hapens to d remaining 2choices? O boy na wa o, and they say three choices.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by ezybaba(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Update: In the cafe now. Akwa Ibom, Delta, and Ekiti are available to choose from now.
Re: Any Potential Corp Member Who Hasn't Registered Should Do So On Time by mashnino(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Meklex:

why are u crying...

don't you know we are in nigeria..

so u was waiting for them to cum and beg you before u register..

i am sure they have put a number on each state and as soon as dat amount PCMs gets to that number

the system should automatically remove it,...

see for this jungle,, if you know sharpen eye... u go see ur sef for river....

(1) (Reply)

N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / Opinion:'freedom To Choose State Of Deployment' Initiative Is Dead On Arrival / Jigawa State Batch B 2016 Corpers ,let's Meet Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.