Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu (44529 Views)

"Super Rich Churches That Do Business Must Pay Tax" – Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Ahmad / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? / Redeemed Pastor Kidnapped In Ikorodu, Lagos - Metronaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kritikali(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
anonimi:

From the NEW Testament, with similar instructions for CHRISTians- yes.
I will be waiting.
Thanks.

This is quite funny, from the new testament??like Muhammed wrote the old testament.. Or prolly old tetament are the words of poseidon..
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Kill the infidels from the quran

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

efilefun:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by efilefun(m): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

allah_ be cursed. Piss be on mohammed.

Death to all jihadists. You're a good typist, but sorry, I'm not in the mood to read rubbish from Mohammedans.

Cc: efilefun
cc seun Afam4eva, OAM4J lalasticlala HumbledbYGrace, osystein, mukina2 ishilove hope no super mod will flex muscle again when people like this are given the replies they need?
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by missKiffy(f): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yeebos very bloody and wicked people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Kingspin(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
There mind set for islam is causing bloodshed,war and absence of peace even Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by efilefun(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
I tire ooo, maybe the old testament was written by the devil...lmao
kritikali:

This is quite funny, from the new testament??like Muhammed wrote the old testament.. Or prolly old tetament are the words of poseidon..

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Alpacino85(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Hmmmmm

This is the work of Ipob Youths

They are diversifying from drug pushing to kidnapping

Igbos are industrious

We cant wait for Biafra.

Drug pushing and kidnapping will be our way of life

Igbo Kwenu Yaaaa
abeg who comot dis one 4rm chain?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
efilefun:
cc se*un Afam4*eva, OA*M4J lalasti-clala Humb*ledbYGrace, osy*stein, muk-ina2 ishil*ove hope no super mod will flex muscle again when people like this are given the replies they need?
Why don't you come kill me?... You're pained right??... I'm waiting, come do what you guys know how to do best. Mtcheeww...

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by efilefun(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
Me kill you? shows how deluded you are.
SeverusSnape:

Why don't you come kill me?... You're pained right??... I'm waiting, come do what you guys know how to do best. Mtcheeww...
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kritikali(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

See the one below also. Mtcheeww....

And see this one too mtchew!!!

By christ u mean same Jesus here in Mathew 5: 17, where he Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Or this one

Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has "come not to send peace, but a sword."same mathew 10:34-36

Or this
Jesus condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths and to the eternal torment of hell because they didn't care for his preaching. Same book 11:20-24

Or probably this Jesus who was criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: "He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death." (See Ex 21:15, Lev 20:9, Dt 21:18-21) So, does Jesus think that children who curse their parents should be killed? It sure sounds like it. 15:4-7

So which of the Jesus are u following his teaching. Don't tell u selected some to follow cos that will be hypocritical and u can't make heaven by so doing. Again don't bring poo that I need the intervention of holy spirit to understand dis verses.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
efilefun:
Me kill you? shows how deluded you are.
But that's what you "guys" like doing.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by enasvin: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=37912840]How did they know he was kidnapped

Did they see the abductors when they came

You just wake up in the morning, discover someone is missing and assume he was kidnapped.

I think he has gone to join ISIS or Al-qaeda. That's what they always do after all. You are so funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
elodie:
May thunder fire u there. Do i live in your dirty Lagos? u dey crazy ? #terrorist if u dont like it go and die !

must it be lagos wot of south west as a whole.wia 15 millions of u live amongst muslim and christians, now you see you igbos dont deserve any good treatment frm d Yorubas nd we are working towards it. go ahead fight 4 biafra cuz that's d only way out for you.

dirty girl

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by ajibola11(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
cleatoris:
He should never be found!
Islam needs to be tamed.
use your brain pls

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kogirodent: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
sinkhole:
What? Sec-Gen of Islamic Org in Nigeria is an Igbo man?
I thought only Hausas and Yorubas are muslims?
that name is not Igbo at all, Idoko is a name popular among the Igalas and Idomas of Kogi and Benue states respectively, in addition, Enugu-Ezike (boundary between kogi and Enugu state) where the man hails from is populated by Igalas and their descendants. He is purely an Igalaman or an Idoma man though i would have expected him to be xtian due to Igbo influence. I am an Igala by the way.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
How did they know he was kidnapped

Did they see the abductors when they came

You just wake up in the morning, discover someone is missing and assume he was kidnapped.

I think he has gone to join ISIS or Al-qaeda. That's what they always do after all.

You are stupidity personified.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kogirodent: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
gbosaa:

Idoko is a common name in Enugu Ezike and the town has many Igbo Muslims.
Enugu-Ezike is an Igala town in Enugu state. The name of the Imam Idoko is borne by both Igalas and Idomas.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by patrick89(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
mhbabanna:

Your post are very funny especially the last one. Non of those quotes is from the quran. All those verses have been altered so why not get an English version of the quran then compare and contrast those verses and c for yourself and not that rubbish you posted.
No need to tell you otherwise so the wisest thing to do is as I have jst said earlier
wetin this one they talk? osikwa gini? are you Shia or suni?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Chinaimporter: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:

allah_ be cursed. Piss be on mohammed.

Death to all jihadists. You're a good typist, but sorry, I'm not in the mood to read rubbish from Mohammedans.

Cc: efilefun

Ne anya biko. Abu m onye igbo. Echenekwa na make m na ekwu ezi okwu ka iga eji were na akpo m onye hausa
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Ilekeh(f): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
What was he doing in enugu, the kidnapping hub?
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by chi4ik4(m): 10:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
he is not an Igbo man, during IBB regime, he converted some part of kogi Muslims to be part of enugu state & Anambra state. d aim is just to introduce Islam to Eastern region. we know them very well. in Igbo land, we don't see them as Igbo & neither are they entitled to any traditional rites (rights), they are been seen & treated like an outcast. THEY ARE FROM KOGI STATE SIMPLE

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Smooyis(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
May God spare his life wherever he is.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by mhbabanna: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
patrick89:

wetin this one they talk? osikwa gini? are you Shia or suni?
Which one are you jehova witness or olumba olumba
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Wizabakar(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
cleatoris:
He should never be found!
Islam needs to be tamed.
hmm pathetic.
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Chinaimporter: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
kogirodent:
Enugu-Ezike is an Igala town in Enugu state. The name of the Imam Idoko is borne by both Igalas and Idomas.

Lol....like the current governor of enugu state is an igala
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kogirodent: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Artistree:

Daz my hometown and yes, we bear Idoko, Attah, Onoja, Ameh, Ali etc. Some of them are Muslims because of the neighbouring states, Benue and Kogi.
You guys are Igala descendants. You are stating this as if bearing those names is incidental. Attah is a very popular Igala name and it means father. Ameh, Onoja and the other names you listed are names Igalas and Idomas bear although i do not know their respective meanings. Most posters here are assuming he is an Igbo man and i think we should put the records straight. Whether he claims to be Igbo or not i do not know, but the fact that the Imam bears Idoko goes to show where he is from, an Igala or Idoma. I dnt know how come, but we Igalas and the Idomas of Benue state share so many names in common, virtually same names.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by kogirodent: 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Lol....like the current governor of enugu state is an igala
You wnt understand while sitting in the comfort of your room and commenting on events happening in far away places. There are Igalas in your Anambra, Enugu, and Delta states whether you want to accept it or not.
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by mhbabanna: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
chi4ik4:
he is not an Igbo man, during IBB regime, he converted some part of kogi Muslims to be part of enugu state & Anambra state. d aim is just to introduce Islam to Eastern region. we know them very well. in Igbo land, we don't see them as Igbo & neither are they entitled to any traditional rites (rights), they are been seen & treated like an outcast. THEY ARE FROM KOGI STATE SIMPLE
Some igbos would develop cardiovascular ailments just to prove there aren't igbo Muslims. Save yourself the stress the world has moved on and there's nothing hidden under the sun.
Igbo muslims have been preaching in igbo all over and it seems you are still slumbering.
Self deceit is a very bad virtue

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Artistree:

Daz my hometown and yes, we bear Idoko, Attah, Onoja, Ameh, Ali etc. Some of them are Muslims because of the neighbouring states, Benue and Kogi.
my bad then

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by MzErica(f): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Igbos and kidnapping na 5 and 6
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by anonimi: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
efilefun:
Who wrote the old testament, Devil

How e go be Devil na. You mean sey you nor sabi sey na allah wey write the Jewish STORIES in the old testament shocked
Na im make muhammed copy all those old testament Jewish stories put for Quran come talk sey the book drop from heaven for am grin grin
Re: Sheikh Adam Idoko Kidnapped in Enugu by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Fabrolistic:

nwannem nwoke, idoko abughi aha ndi oñu obara(ndi n'akpo isi n'ala). Idoko bu aha ndi enugu ezike di n'okpuru ochichi igbo-eze north local govt. Enugu state.
Ndewo!
Thanks. I didn't know before. Abughi m nwoke biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Joan Godwin: A Victim Of Dangote Trailer Accident In Asaba (Photo) / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye / Nollywood Actors Benefit From Pastor Iginla's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.