Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! (4400 Views)

An Unexpected Way To Stop People From Quitting / How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / How To Stop PROCASTINATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Gbexador(m): 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
WHY DO YOU NEED THESE TIPS ?
As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tuition fee, hostel fee and other fee.
Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for school fees and other fees and obviously, they are the ones that tend to consume more cash.
What are these other challenges?
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc

1. Photography:The Photography business has grown from its state in the days to a renowned profession which people are making a fortune out of. Starting this business in small scale means you are not just making money at the moment but securing a strong financial future for yourself.
You know how students especially the female folks love taking pictures, this is the perfect time to make maximum use of this opportunity. you don’t need much to start, just save a little money for a good camera, with a bit of creativity and you’re good to go.
Please note that doing photography professionally requires just more than the previous requirements mentioned but this should be enough to get you started. you can also take passport photographs during school registrations.

2. Sale of Fashion Items:Interesting thing about this business is that you’d succeed no matter your gender. Both male and female wears rocks on Nigerian campuses and who else will succeed more if not their fellow students.
I know of a guy who is living comfortably and paying school fees only by selling men under-wears, yes, Just men under wears, most of the times he travels out to the region where these boxer shorts are at a very low prize, buys them and bring them to his school.
He sells these boxer shorts for virtually everybody in his region ranging from his lecturers down to his fellow students. I don’t want to go into details on how much these things cost, but its best you do your home work.

3. T-Shirt Customization:This business requires your creativity as a student. looking around you, you’ll notice students love fancy and funky stuffs. learning the art of this business means you’ll have fellow students begging you to collect their money for a t-shirt write up.
You can learn this simple business during your stay at home/holiday. You can start in small scale by doing the write ups on your own T-shirt, friends will like it and ask you to even do for them. Just start something.
Remember the “My Oga at the Top Saga”? you see those custom t-shirts? Need i say more?

4. Online Registration:Yes, if you have a laptop and a bit of computer knowledge, i don’t know what stops you from enjoying both the pleasure and money derived from this Job. you can register virtually everything online.
Course Registration, Post-UTME Registration, JAMB Registration, Job Application, etc. You can even make extra cash from typing assignments and projects for fellow students.
Do i also need to tell you the thousands of Naira made during post UTME registrations? All the tools you need to make good money are all around you, you Just need to identify one and work your way through it.

5. Website Design/Hosting:I’ll be a bit biased on this one because that’s what i do currently and don’t know if its suitable for students or not. But i can authoritatively tell you students are taping into the hidden money from this lucrative business.
It may take a while to learn the entire concept of how this things work but its something you can easily do while you are home for holidays. Website Design may sound a bit complex so you might want to manage the little you get from setting up blogs for fellow students.

6. Selling Of Data Bundle:Many people make lot of money from selling Data Bundle, it depends on how you package yourself, you have the notice board for free advert. (Don’t dull)
This write up may not make sense to you because you don’t know a thing about website design, its why i’ll advice you to learn under anybody who is established in it already.

Look around your campus, there are students who do well comfortably with this business, it wouldn’t hurt much to meet them to put you through.
Below are the other tips which have been tested and confirmed.
– Starting up Tutorials :If are capable of teaching, you can earn teaching you classmates and those below you in class.
–Photocopying.
–Blogging
-Laundry
-Helping with respect to online assignments: I know of people that make huge from this.
–Bulk Sms : You have various Fellowships in yur school.Don’t you know you can make money selling units to them ?-Opening a café |(This involves much capital though)
–Selling Textbooks to people.
–Opening up a canteen and employing people to work there for you
–Going into Political stuffs (These one is making sense sha, eg, hall governor,sug excos, etc)

Hope dis helps.
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by olajorn(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

U call me newbies grin

Nd i registered before u

Ur figure of speech is jumpie cheesy
cos u in brookyln nyc now we wee not hear word
Eranko!
Frog brain angry

see mumu naa grin grin...what bring brooklyn NY to dz Now? undecided
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by olajorn(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gbexador:
Must Read!! 6 Major Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus
As a student, you tend to face so many challenges, ranging from tuition fee, hostel fee and other fee.
Let me not even speak about those ones now, because you tend you pay for those ones once in a year But Do you Know that the money you use in Feeding and buying Materials Is even more greater then the amount you spend for school fees and other fees and obviously, they are the ones that tend to consume more cash.
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc
1. Photography:The Photography business has grown from its state in the days to a renowned profession which people are making a fortune out of. Starting this business in small scale means you are not just making money at the moment but securing a strong financial future for yourself.
You know how students especially the female folks love taking pictures, this is the perfect time to make maximum use of this opportunity. you don’t need much to start, just save a little money for a good camera, with a bit of creativity and you’re good to go.
Please note that doing photography professionally requires just more than the previous requirements mentioned but this should be enough to get you started. you can also take passport photographs during school registrations.
2. Sale of Fashion Items:Interesting thing about this business is that you’d succeed no matter your gender. Both male and female wears rocks on Nigerian campuses and who else will succeed more if not their fellow students.
I know of a guy who is living comfortably and paying school fees only by selling men under-wears, yes, Just men under wears, most of the times he travels out to the region where these boxer shorts are at a very low prize, buys them and bring them to his school.
He sells these boxer shorts for virtually everybody in his region ranging from his lecturers down to his fellow students. I don’t want to go into details on how much these things cost, but its best you do your home work.
3. T-Shirt Customization:This business requires your creativity as a student. looking around you, you’ll notice students love fancy and funky stuffs. learning the art of this business means you’ll have fellow students begging you to collect their money for a t-shirt write up.
You can learn this simple business during your stay at home/holiday. You can start in small scale by doing the write ups on your own T-shirt, friends will like it and ask you to even do for them. Just start something.
Remember the “My Oga at the Top Saga”? you see those custom t-shirts? Need i say more?
4. Online Registration:Yes, if you have a laptop and a bit of computer knowledge, i don’t know what stops you from enjoying both the pleasure and money derived from this Job. you can register virtually everything online.
Course Registration, Post-UTME Registration, JAMB Registration, Job Application, etc. You can even make extra cash from typing assignments and projects for fellow students.
Do i also need to tell you the thousands of Naira made during post UTME registrations? All the tools you need to make good money are all around you, you Just need to identify one and work your way through it.
5. Website Design/Hosting:I’ll be a bit biased on this one because that’s what i do currently and don’t know if its suitable for students or not. But i can authoritatively tell you students are taping into the hidden money from this lucrative business.
It may take a while to learn the entire concept of how this things work but its something you can easily do while you are home for holidays. Website Design may sound a bit complex so you might want to manage the little you get from setting up blogs for fellow students.
6. Selling Of Data Bundle:Many people make lot of money from selling Data Bundle, it depends on how you package yourself, you have the notice board for free advert. (Don’t dull)
This write up may not make sense to you because you don’t know a thing about website design, its why i’ll advice you to learn under anybody who is established in it already.
Look around your campus, there are students who do well comfortably with this business, it wouldn’t hurt much to meet them to put you through.
– Starting up Tutorials :If are capable of teaching, you can earn teaching you classmates and those below you in class.
–Photocopying.
–Blogging
-Laundry
-Helping with respect to online assignments: I know of people that make huge from this.
–Bulk Sms : You have various Fellowships in yur school.Don’t you know you can make money selling units to them ?-Opening a café |(This involves much capital though)
–Going into Political stuffs (These one is making sense sha, eg, hall governor,sug excos, etc)

Hope dis helps.
on top Wetin naa
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by shizzy7(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

Tried tinkin m goin mad thinkin i guess i shd just quit

He collected all bck
Okay, now I agree with you. How will you have £28,000 with you and allow him to collect it.
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by shizzy7(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

Tried tinkin m goin mad thinkin i guess i shd just quit

He collected all bck
Okay, now I agree with you. How will you have £28,000 with you and allow him to collect it.
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

How much do u charge for runz?

you have a customer already

angry angry angry
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
olajorn:
see mumu naa grin grin...what bring brooklyn NY to dz Now? undecided

angry cos u feelin superior agbaya
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dyt:

angry angry angry

That wasn't me boo lipsrsealed
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, now I agree with you.
How will you have £28,000 with you and allow him to collect it.

embarassed court things
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, now I agree with you.
How will you have £28,000 with you and allow him to collect it.

embarassed court things
all guys won today courts case
Even chrisbrown
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by olajorn(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

angry cos u feelin superior agbaya
really...feeling supserior on top Wet,Na me be new York city mayor?

I don dey nairaland for so long...Ask ishilove
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
olajorn:
really...feeling supserior on top Wet,Na me be new York city mayor?

I don dey nairaland for so long...Ask ishilove
happy for u smiley
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
Gbexador:
-Feeding
-Photocopying
-Departmental dues
-Hostel Dues
-Faculty dues…. Etc

–Photocopying.
–Blogging
-Laundry

Hope dis helps.

Thank u so mch
God bless you
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by olajorn(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

happy for u smiley
i dont even know that u are à troll,am Sorry for taking u serious
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
olajorn:
i dont even know that u are à troll,am Sorry for taking u serious

smiley tank u

Bdw nice jacket
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

smiley tank u

Bdw nice jacket
I'm impressed! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
I'm impressed! kiss kiss

smileyTank u
halfrica:
Please wat is the best business for a student under graduate
Cos m tinkin of eida startin a business or doin runz o cry cry cry cry
i av a capital sponsor bt no business idea
cry cry cry cry
are you for real?

1 Like

halfrica:

smileyTank u

1 Like

Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
are you for real?

Yes smiley
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Gbexador(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

Thank u so mch
God bless you
smiley and bless you also. Amen.
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
halfrica:

Yes smiley
you business idea goes with your capital. So how much we talking about here? Pls don't tell me tens of thousands

1 Like

Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you business idea goes with your capital. So how much we talking about here? Pls don't tell me tens of thousands

Thats it embarassed
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Rapmoney(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
goryorhal:

How about starting an okirika business ?
Jeez!!! I thought you meant Orikinla business! grin
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by jaybee104(m): 7:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Do runz.. Trust i we will make a gud biznez partner
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2015
jaybee104:
Do runz.. Trust i we will make a gud biznez partner

embarassed u are wicked
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by jaybee104(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed u are wicked
Lol. It was an option na grin bae no b u put am?
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by eazydon(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2015
Come to me privately I will teach you a good business grin tongue
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
eazydon:
Come to me privately I will teach you a good business grin tongue

Omokomo
U want make i open baby day care centres filled with only my babies abi? grin
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by eazydon(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
halfrica:

Omokomo
U want make i open baby day care centres filled with only my babies abi? grin

grin grin smiley That's sounds like a great idea!
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
eazydon:

grin grin smiley That's sounds like a great idea!
see ur gallop brain
Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by jaymichael(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
halfrica:
Please wat is the best business for a student under graduate
Cos m tinkin of eida startin a business or doin runz o cry cry cry cry
i av a capital sponsor bt no business idea
cry cry cry cry
1. Do you know that thing you are good at and have flair for?
2. Are you ready to sacrifice that little spare time you have as a student for "flexing" for something more constructive?
3. Are you ready to learn under those you might seem or consider "beneath your class"?
If the answers to the above are YES,
Look for 1. above, after that, don't rush into the business because it brings money and others are into it as well.
Just as 3 above, learn the business from those that are into it. Learn the trick and tips of the business from those that are experienced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application / HELP!!!!!!!!! ARCON and NIA are killing Architects in NIGERIA. / Double Your Income With Oriflame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.