Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! (4396 Views)

An Unexpected Way To Stop People From Quitting / How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / How To Stop PROCASTINATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by forexbinary: 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
angry angry angry

halfrica:
Please wat is the best business for a student under graduate
Cos m tinkin of eida startin a business or doin runz o cry cry cry cry
i av a capital sponsor bt no business idea
cry cry cry cry

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: It Has To Stop!!!! She Is Mad!!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
jaymichael:
1. Do you know that thing you are good at and have flair for?
2. Are you ready to sacrifice that little spare time you have as a student for "flexing" for something more constructive?
3. Are you ready to learn under those you might seem or consider "beneath your class"?
If the answers to the above are YES,
Look for 1. above, after that, don't rush into the business because it brings money and others are into it as well.
Just as 3 above, learn the business from those that are into it. Learn the trick and tips of the business from those that are experienced.

tank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When Sales Sail Southwards? / HELP!!!!!!!!! ARCON and NIA are killing Architects in NIGERIA. / I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.