Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. (5242 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: I Committed No Crime, I Can Say Anything – Ango Abdullahi / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Chris Ngige For His Recent Comments About Igbos / See Video Of What Ahmadu Bello Said About Igbos And Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
An igbo man had an accident wit his new BMW X6. He called a police officer and said "This man just came smashed off the door of my BMW! My 6 Million car is now condemned" The police officer shakes his head in amazement and said, "U igbo's like money too much, u didn't even realize that your hand has been cut off." The Igbo man looks at his amputated hand and screams: "Chinekeme!!! Where is my Rolex Watch"?
grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
exxell:
An igbo man had an accident wit his new BMW X6. He called a police officer and said "This man just came smashed off the door of my BMW! My 6 Million car is now condemned" The police officer shakes his head in amazement and said, "U igbo's like money too much, u didn't even realize that your hand has been cut off." The Igbo man looks at his amputated hand and screams: "Chinekeme!!! Where is my Rolex Watch"?
grin grin grin

Stale

31 Likes

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by ladyF(f): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Welete(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Verry funni....hehehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
fck off is dis surposed to be a joke

7 Likes

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Stale

Mind you, this is just for fun. I am a core Igbo by the way... Anambra Obodo Oma.

12 Likes

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
shocked
ladyf u be Igbo gehl abi boy sef

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by menix(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls tell ur joke to FFK..
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by ladyF(f): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
wizkelly:
ladyf u be Igbo gehl abi boy sef
I'm not igbo, I'm not male either... smiley

igbo people won't like this joke sha

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by kernel501: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Odi mma... Alikirimu ya ( I like it)
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by wordcat(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
exxell:

Mind you, this is just for fun. I am a core Igbo by the way... Anambra Obodo Oma.

Oh really, that ur brother must be Rambo

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Bialegend(m): 1:09am On Sep 12, 2015
wordcat:

Oh really, that ur brother must be Rambo
Igbos like money, Igbos like money, but who are stealing and robbing Nigeria blind since independence? Are they not hausa/fulani and yorrobers? I blame some useless Igbos that are buying into the lagos/ibadan express way media propaganda that igbos love money more than their own people.
These yorrober people have collaborated with the northerners to rob nigeria blind and plunder nigeria's oil resource and owns almost all the oil blocks in Biafraland, yet they want you to believe that you Igbo man that is working hard to earn your money is the lover of money more than their thievery arrsses. And some idiots are believing them and even openning a ridiculous thread in the name of joke. It is said that if a lie is repeated more often then it tend to become truth in the minds of idiots.

I am glad that radio Biafra have emerged to debunk all those stupid lies, among them being that Igbos love money more than those vandals that have robbed nigeria blind. They stole trillions of dollars of nigeria's money which they banked in foreign bank accounts, yet they sold you their lies that they don't love money, but somehow, you the Igboman loves money more than those thieves and you believe them and even opened a joke of a thread about it. Idiots!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by OreMI22: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Yorubas hate money, yet they control crime in Nigeria! grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/803039/yoruba-crime-wave-sweeps-through

Basterd liars!
[/size] grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by laudate: 3:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Bialegend:

Igbos like money, Igbos like money, but who are stealing and robbing Nigeria blind since independence? Are they not hausa/fulani and yorrobers? I blame some useless Igbos that are buying into the lagos/ibadan express way media propaganda that igbos love money more than their own people.
These yorrober people have collaborated with the northerners to rob nigeria blind and plunder nigeria's oil resource and owns almost all the oil blocks in Biafraland, yet they want you to believe that you Igbo man that is working hard to earn your money is the lover of money more than their thievery arrsses. And some idiots are believing them and even openning a ridiculous thread in the name of joke. It is said that if a lie is repeated more often then it tend to become truth in the minds of idiots.

I am glad that radio Biafra have emerged to debunk all those stupid lies, among them being that Igbos love money more than those vandals that have robbed nigeria blind. They stole trillions of dollars of nigeria's money which they banked in foreign bank accounts, yet they sold you their lies that they don't love money, but somehow, you the Igboman loves money more than those thieves and you believe them and even opened a joke of a thread about it. Idiots!

...yeah, don't mind them. The other ethnic groups have been stealing Nigeria blind, along with their Igbo collaborators!! shocked angry
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by WailingWailer00(m): 3:39am On Sep 12, 2015
ladyF:
shocked
What is this dirty thing still doing on Nairaland

Igbo people rock, we are just too good to be true grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Kk
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by DaBullIT(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2015
I forgot that Alamesigya and James Ibori are Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by wordcat(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Bialegend:

You quoted the wrong person man cos am mocking the op and that was why I specified by saying his brother(not Igbos) is Rambo.
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:11am On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
grin grin grin
you see y the brain of baboons and monkeys cant reason t takes more than 30mins 4 the zoo police to respond a simple call what makes u think the pains from the damaged hand won't surface or the people around there won't tell him u see y I am finding difficult to downgrade my brain to understand the Zoo baboons an monkeys just can't wait 4 biafra this year because we must match and it is the christmas gift for all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
I forgot that Alamesigya and James Ibori are Yoruba
but I thought u said nigeer deltans are not igbo how come u are relating them together okkkkk u call them igbos when dealing with them but when its time to loot them u remind them how igbos wants to dominate them I just pity them the earlier this so called niger delta wake up the better

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Kassychuks(f): 6:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Wht z xo funny abt dat?Mtchwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Kassychuks(f): 6:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
you see y the brain of baboons and monkeys cant reason t takes more than 30mins 4 the zoo police to respond a simple call what makes u think the pains from the damaged hand won't surface or the people around there won't tell him u see y I am finding difficult to downgrade my brain to understand the Zoo baboons an monkeys just can't wait 4 biafra this year because we must match and it is the christmas gift for all
...Yes o!My broda.U're rilly in spirit.Chukwuokikeabiama z on our sides.
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by zube01(m): 6:34am On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
grin grin grin
was it ur igbo mother that told u?

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by DaBullIT(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2015
I do not belong to their group or ethnicity , but if i ever said they are different , it is because one of them or several of them said so , Personally i do not see any difference in Ijaw , ND , Igbo , non of my business

And i think that idea is borne out of greed, Yorubas have Oyo, Ijesha, ondo's and other variants of Yoruba language each but all are Yorubas , one nation, i see no reason why Ijaw or ND will want to carve itself out from Ibos , is it because of the crude or what ?
Brooklynsouth:
but I thought u said nigeer deltans are not igbo how come u are relating them together okkkkk u call them igbos when dealing with them but when its time to loot them u remind them how igbos wants to dominate them I just pity them the earlier this so called niger delta wake up the better
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by francbadoo: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Pictures.....

Or I DON'T BELIEVE IT
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
grin grin grin

Igbos love the money that they make, Hausa n Yoruba love sharing nigeria oil money.

7 Likes

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by CSTR2: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Yet the bulk of Nigerian political looters are not igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by omoelesa(m): 7:42am On Sep 12, 2015
CSTR2:
Yet the bulk of Nigerian political looters are not igbos.
Yes, the bulk of naija politicians are not ibos,but bulk of naija drug traaffickers are ibo,bulk of fake drug manufacturer are ibos,bulk of kidnapers are ibos and bulk of criminal minded people in naija are the flatthead.ndi ara
Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by CSTR2: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2015
omoelesa:
Yes, the bulk of naija politicians are not ibos,but bulk of naija drug traaffickers are ibo,bulk of fake drug manufacturer are ibos,bulk of kidnapers are ibos and bulk of criminal minded people in naija are the flatthead.ndi ara
As ridiculous and untrue as this is , i will allow it for the sake of argument.
Those criminal jobs are a by-product of poverty created by your lootacratic politicians.
Your thieving amala politicians constitute a greater damage to this country than all the fake drug manufacturers put together.
Bloody conehead. Ewedu gulping nitwit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by JoeCutie(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2015
God will punish all of you hypocrites who always push the 'love' of money to the Igbos alone, but then do all sorts of atrocities behind, just to make money. Why not share all your monetary possessions among the Igbos? They are the only tribe that love money after all. Stupid people!

First Class Hypocrites! undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About Igbos.... I Have Been Lauging So Hard. by Kalvan: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2015
exxell:
grin grin grin

An Igbo man can kill his mother for money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Build 2,500 Houses For Civil Servants / The Deadly Truth Of The Western Region Assembly Cross-carpeting Accusation. / PHOTO: EFCC Should Arrest And Probe The Owner Of This Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.