Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) (3230 Views)

Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) / PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer? / Whose Pizza Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello, Nairalanders.

I like to learn the significant difference between, Brown and White Beans.
Some say one cooks faster or is more nutritious and all that.
I always prefer Brown beans to the white Beans. Perhaps, because i ate much more of brown beans while growing up.

My question now is: What are the major differences between Brown and white beans?
Which do you prefer and why?

Over to you, Nutritionist et al.
Lets learn!!

Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by Ginaz(f): 12:15am On Sep 12, 2015
beans na beans no matter the colour, hungry man no go even see d colour difference sef, sufa him see food chop.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by Yustash001(m): 2:54am On Sep 12, 2015
I prefer the brown one....it tastes better than the white one

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 3:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Ginaz:
beans na beans no matter the colour, hungry man no go even see d colour difference sef, sufa him see food chop.
grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 3:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Yustash001:
I prefer the brown one....it tastes better than the white one
yes, that why some call it sugar beans.
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by okirewaju(f): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2015
White beans gives me heartburn except i parboil it angry
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2015
okirewaju:
White beans gives me heartburn except i parboil it angry

Okay, but both triggers it for those with gastric...
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by missKiffy(f): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2015
I prefer brown beans

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by okirewaju(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
fromnigeria:

Okay, but both triggers it for those with gastric...
By gastric you mean ulcer right?

I don't experience ulcer, i just noticed it so its either i cook brown beans(honey beans) or parboil the white one if that is available.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
okirewaju:
By gastric you mean ulcer right?

I don't experience ulcer, i just noticed it so its either i cook brown beans(honey beans) or parboil the white one if that is available.

okay
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by angelTI(f): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Brown beans is sweeter especially "oloyin'. White beans is best for akara or moin moin
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 4:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
angelTI:
Brown beans is sweeter especially "oloyin'. White beans is best for akara or moin moin

thanks
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by xband: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
I prefer white beans (iron beans) because it boost my immune system against many illness.
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
xband:
I prefer white beans (iron beans) because it boost my immune system against many illness.

Are you saying brown doesn't do same?
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by xband: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
fromnigeria:

Are you saying brown doesn't do same?

Brown beans is mainly sugar. White beans is very proteinous and good for health growth
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by fromnigeria(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
xband:

Brown beans is mainly sugar. White beans is very proteinous and good for health growth

thanks for this vital tip
Re: Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) by passionate88: 12:19am On Sep 17, 2015
honey beans.

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training!! Training!!! / New In Stock, Jewelries (For Male & Female,& couple) Shop Now! / What Is That Food You Cook Perfectly Without Making Mistakes No Matter What.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.