Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 8) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 8) (1529 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 8) by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
(Continued from Episode 7…. )

Daddy likes to drink red wine and when he does; he gussels it down in large volumes. So, we had to pitch our plan on alcohol.

In the evening, dad was back from work, and we were all at home that night having a great time watching TV. Amaka had arranged for bottles of red wine. As soon as dinner was over, she brought the first bottle, and daddy began to drink and was tipsy within a couple of drinks. Unknown to us, daddy had been drinking most of the day because he met up (at a bar) with a few work buddies before coming back home. However, we continued to gist and laugh with him while giving him more red wine to consume.

By the time daddy had consumed 5 bottles of red wine, he was hardly with us. At that point, he was already a mess. He couldn’t even stand up on his own feet, and was ready to pass out. He tried to go to his room to catch some sleep but fell on the sofa and pee-ed on himself. Gosh! His trousers were f^cking soaked with urine.

Amaka and I then decided to help daddy to his room to change his clothes. As we sat him up on the bed to pull his soaked trousers off, daddy’s was calling out our mother’s name – Priscilla!! Priscilla!!! While, his hand began to rub my b^ttocks (To be continued in Episode 9…)

(This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com)

(1) (Reply)

Publishing and Marketing My Own Books / Top 5 Money Books By Nigerian Writers. / Freedom (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.