Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) (4107 Views)

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / Tanko Almakura Carrying Garri On His Head (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Hammefeez: 11:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
I found it on facebook.

THE IMPUNITY OF EXECUTIVE CONVOY:
Yesterday my friends Lois Iorvihi, her younger Sister Joi and brother Jerry were at the receiving end of Police brutality at the instance of an Executive convoy.
The trio were on their way from Makurdi to Abuja. The journey from Makurdi to Lafia until they got to Nasarawa Eggon less than
100km from Abuja.
If you are familiar with the road, just immediately after the bypass on that sharp bend where many souls have perished, a dispatch rider overtook her car and was
crisscrossing in front of her instructing her to clear off the road.
Before she knew what was going on she heard a loud siren from behind. As she was
trying to veer off the road, a Hilux van loaded with riot Policemen armed to the teeth pushed her car off the road. In her
agitated state she managed to bring the car to a halt in front of the valley.
Immediately she brought the car to a stopped four riot Mobile Police men descended on the car using the nozzle of their rifles to perforate and scratch the body
of her car.
While this was going on, her brother seated on the passenger seat wind down and pleaded with the Police men thus:

"PLEASE SIR, TAKE IT EASY. CAN'T YOU SEE
THAT SHE IS A WOMAN AND ALREADY AGITATED."
Immediately they dragged him out of the car, used the butt of their rifles on his jaw
and beat him up to a pulp.
While this was going on her younger sister Joi brought out her phone and took some pictures. They saw her and seized her
phones and Ipad, and smashed all their devices.
Meanwhile Lois has gone hysterical and was
screaming on the middle of the road shouting, "Is this fair," repeatedly.
At a stage traffic began to build up on both sides of the road. Someone whispered to
her, "Madam their Oga dey inside that Jeep, go and beg him."
She then walked towards the heavily tinted SUV bearing the Nigerian Coat of Arm and
insignia of a Governor. When she got to a few yards before the car, the heavily tinted widow was brought down. Lo and behold,
seated at the owner's corner was Governor Tanko Al Makura of Nasarawa state.
The first thing the Governor said was, "Young girl, you are so rude. Look at how you're dressed like a prostitute."
(She was wearing a short gown that covered up to her knee).
In her agitated state, she fired back at His Excellency, Governor Tanko Al Makura and
said: "How am I rude. Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so
that your convoy will run us out of the road.
Look at what your security are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother
to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"
Governor Al Makura fired back at her thus: "You can take the case to wherever you wish or go to hell."
He wind up and his ADC who was standing by the car window pushed her away and
entered the car.
She saw his name on the tag on his chest. She called out his name, RINGIM!
And he fired back at her saying, "YES, THAT IS MY NAME. I AM THE GOVERNOR'S ADC. YOU
CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH YOU WISH, WE ARE EQUAL TO THE TASK. WE WILL HANDLE YOU. RAT!"
And they zoomed off leaving the Hilux van loaded with riot Policemen.
They arrested Lois, Joi and her brother Jerry and took them back to the Divisional Police
Headquarters in Lafia at about 5pm yesterday.
On getting to the station in Lafia, she was slammed with two count charges:
1) OBSTRUCTING THE CONVOY OF GOVERNOR TANKO AL MAKURA.

2) BEING RUDE TO GOVERNOR TANKO AL MAKURA.
The were detained until this afternoon and released after forcing her to write a letter of
apology addressed to His Excellency,
Governor Tanko Al Makura of Nasarawa
state for obstructing his convoy and being
rude to him.
As we speak Jerry is in pains and presently
receiving treatment from Police brutality.
His offense: Asking the Policemen to take it
easy with his sister who was driving in front
of Governor Al Makura's convoy.
Joi is depressed! Her phones, Ipad were
smashed on the road and a Police man
attached to the convoy of Al Makura used his
jungle boots and jumped repeatedly on the
devices so that they are destroyed beyond
repairs.
Take a look at the attached photo of Lois's
car. That's her Peugeot 407 without a single
dent before the encounter with Governor
Tanko Al Makura's convoy.
My people, is this fair? Much as we cannot
do anything and Tanko Al Makura and his
Rottweilers playing God has all the powers
and teeth to deal with hapless citizens who
obstructs his convoy on a Federal Highway,
we must ask the question again and again,
IS THIS FAIR?
Today it is the turn of Lois, Joi and Jerry.
Tomorrow it may be your turn. Remember
injustice to one, is injustice to all.
Let the words go out, share it widely, the
convoy of Governor Tanko Al Makura and
the Policemen attached to him are a beast
oppressing motorists on the

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by IamRespected: 11:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Typical of how these animals we elected do their things, but seriously Op next time you see a siren, stay clear because u might not know if the person inside is a glorified animal
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by JewelRegi(f): 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
if this is true,

This is wickedness at its peak, so because the governor and his convoy are passing no body should use the again, is he God or even the richest man in the world? We he was begging to be voted for he did not remember o. As for those policemen remember that u will not be a policeman forever or that governor will not remain as governor forever o.

Madam no vex na wetin our country don turn into jst take it easy ok. But nxt time avoid any convoy o no matter who dey inside make dem no go kill u carry one allegation put for ur head o. The dead not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by BraniacX(m): 12:07am On Sep 12, 2015
Hopefully labaran maku will unseat the tyrant grin

If APC holier than thou allows it that is, then you can sue his ugly fat as$ for all he's worth especially his aide ringim

If true that is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by prof17(m): 12:09am On Sep 12, 2015
That is northeners for you! Value for human life is not in their dictionary

4 Likes

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Realret70: 12:10am On Sep 12, 2015
Young Lady,if you dare Insult a governor, you are insulting the entire state,so you are actually rude to have try doing that to Almakura,God bless you there were no harden supporters like me,we would have done to you worst than what the police did to you for daring the no one man in our state,be warned ,

1 Like

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by nikkiking(m): 12:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Abomination to the land of the living.

He will soon dance to the tune of death, if this is true angry.

And for the Cowards who can not even afford a single tyre, but have the guts to destroy ones car, hmmm only God knows what to befall them embarassed.

It may take time but they will surely ask God why me!
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by nikkiking(m): 12:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:
Young Lady,if you dare Insult a governor, you are insulting the entire state,so you are actually rude to have try doing that to Almakura,God bless you there were no harden supporters like me,we would have done to you worst than what the police did to you for daring the no one man in our state,be warned ,
Ur a one type animal in a human skin tongue

Wait one of these days u found urself in a situation like this, u have urself to blame. Peacock undecided undecided.

11 Likes

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by kodded(m): 12:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:

sarcasm
undecided undecided
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by likata: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2015
its just too bad but what can i say... they voted apc,so its a family affairgrin next time,she will use her brain well during election

1 Like

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by slimfit1(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:

Old man she has a point you will not this in a true democratic process. The whole members of the convoy should be arrested if we have a well trained IGP but i don't see that happening the man might be semi clueless.
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by nationwide1(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:
I'm sure you don't understand what you are typing.

Did you try putting yourself or your relatives in the victims' shoes.

As I always say, Africans encourage dictatorship by illogically and unnecessarily applauding their leaders.

You're one of those promoting dictatorship / authoritarianism in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2015
I am just so short of words right now! Even in this current dispensation?! The President must hear this.............. But we still have to listen to the Governor's side of the story tho', cos with the 'liver' of the girl, .................. I am short of words!
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Duru1(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:

You are a composite fool.

5 Likes

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Hammefeez:
I found it on facebook.

THE IMPUNITY OF EXECUTIVE CONVOY:
Yesterday my friends Lois Iorvihi, her younger Sister Joi and brother Jerry were at the receiving end of Police brutality at the instance of an Executive convoy.
The trio were on their way from Makurdi to Abuja. The journey from Makurdi to Lafia until they got to Nasarawa Eggon less than
100km from Abuja.
If you are familiar with the road, just immediately after the bypass on that sharp bend where many souls have perished, a dispatch rider overtook her car and was
crisscrossing in front of her instructing her to clear off the road.
Before she knew what was going on she heard a loud siren from behind. As she was
trying to veer off the road, a Hilux van loaded with riot Policemen armed to the teeth pushed her car off the road. In her
agitated state she managed to bring the car to a halt in front of the valley.
Immediately she brought the car to a stopped four riot Mobile Police men descended on the car using the nozzle of their rifles to perforate and scratch the body
of her car.
While this was going on, her brother seated on the passenger seat wind down and pleaded with the Police men thus:

"PLEASE SIR, TAKE IT EASY. CAN'T YOU SEE
THAT SHE IS A WOMAN AND ALREADY AGITATED."
Immediately they dragged him out of the car, used the butt of their rifles on his jaw
and beat him up to a pulp.
While this was going on her younger sister Joi brought out her phone and took some pictures. They saw her and seized her
phones and Ipad, and smashed all their devices.
Meanwhile Lois has gone hysterical and was
screaming on the middle of the road shouting, "Is this fair," repeatedly.
At a stage traffic began to build up on both sides of the road. Someone whispered to
her, "Madam their Oga dey inside that Jeep, go and beg him."
She then walked towards the heavily tinted SUV bearing the Nigerian Coat of Arm and
insignia of a Governor. When she got to a few yards before the car, the heavily tinted widow was brought down. Lo and behold,
seated at the owner's corner was Governor Tanko Al Makura of Nasarawa state.
The first thing the Governor said was, "Young girl, you are so rude. Look at how you're dressed like a prostitute."
(She was wearing a short gown that covered up to her knee).
In her agitated state, she fired back at His Excellency, Governor Tanko Al Makura and
said: "How am I rude. Is this fair? Is this why we voted for you? We did not vote for you so
that your convoy will run us out of the road.
Look at what your security are doing? They are destroying my car, beating my brother
to a pulp and smashing all our mobile devices just because we had the misfortune of driving in front of your convoy?"
Governor Al Makura fired back at her thus: "You can take the case to wherever you wish or go to hell."
He wind up and his ADC who was standing by the car window pushed her away and
entered the car.
She saw his name on the tag on his chest. She called out his name, RINGIM!
And he fired back at her saying, "YES, THAT IS MY NAME. I AM THE GOVERNOR'S ADC. YOU
CAN GO TO ANY LENGTH YOU WISH, WE ARE EQUAL TO THE TASK. WE WILL HANDLE YOU. RAT!"
And they zoomed off leaving the Hilux van loaded with riot Policemen.
They arrested Lois, Joi and her brother Jerry and took them back to the Divisional Police
Headquarters in Lafia at about 5pm yesterday.
On getting to the station in Lafia, she was slammed with two count charges:
1) OBSTRUCTING THE CONVOY OF GOVERNOR TANKO AL MAKURA.

2) BEING RUDE TO GOVERNOR TANKO AL MAKURA.
The were detained until this afternoon and released after forcing her to write a letter of
apology addressed to His Excellency,
Governor Tanko Al Makura of Nasarawa
state for obstructing his convoy and being
rude to him.
As we speak Jerry is in pains and presently
receiving treatment from Police brutality.
His offense: Asking the Policemen to take it
easy with his sister who was driving in front
of Governor Al Makura's convoy.
Joi is depressed! Her phones, Ipad were
smashed on the road and a Police man
attached to the convoy of Al Makura used his
jungle boots and jumped repeatedly on the
devices so that they are destroyed beyond
repairs.
Take a look at the attached photo of Lois's
car. That's her Peugeot 407 without a single
dent before the encounter with Governor
Tanko Al Makura's convoy.
My people, is this fair? Much as we cannot
do anything and Tanko Al Makura and his
Rottweilers playing God has all the powers
and teeth to deal with hapless citizens who
obstructs his convoy on a Federal Highway,
we must ask the question again and again,
IS THIS FAIR?
Today it is the turn of Lois, Joi and Jerry.
Tomorrow it may be your turn. Remember
injustice to one, is injustice to all.
Let the words go out, share it widely, the
convoy of Governor Tanko Al Makura and
the Policemen attached to him are a beast
oppressing motorists on the
If you are serious you will show the link of the Facebook page you found this otherwise no one will take you seriously

1 Like

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2015
What are my to type now..?
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 12, 2015
When you vote in evil despotic criminals as your leaders what do you expect?
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Kassychuks(f): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Dat z absolute Wickednex.....Can u imagine?Dat fool z jst dsam lyk d Abia State governor(as of 2014).....Madam tke hrt abeg,na xo Nigeria b o!
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by sluvy4tune(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:

Your foolishness has gone Haywire
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by ZACHIE: 6:41am On Sep 12, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

If you are serious you will show the link of the Facebook page you found this otherwise no one will take you seriously
I have the link
I read the story as told by Sunday Akoji
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:

If you're looking attention, now you got it.

That governor maybe god to you but he's not God. Is he even more important than the president?
Would Buhari behave in such a barbaric manner.
Some of Those northern leaders need to be reoriented on d rudiments of leadership. Is he the lady's custodian to tell her she's improperly dress?
We've heard of how they pertronize University prostitutes. Blatant hypocritical leaders and sycophantic hypnotized followers

1 Like

Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by businessMODE(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2015
No surprise Previously Almakura aides beat up Hir Joseph, an Assistant Editor for The Daily Trust in Nasarawa State, he was attacked in the high level political delegates and attendees at the Gubernatorial Inauguration Lafia Square >>> http://www.gossipha.com/governor-al-makuras-thugs-beat-up-journalist-in-public-press-secretary-lamlai-demands-press-to-delete-photo-evidence/...

I witness a military man attempting to snatch my girlfriends tab because she was videoing Sen. Abdullahi Adamu and his supporters during his "victory" ride ... he actually didn't win that election, he rigged just like Almakura did and had to beg Hon. Wadada in consonant with northern oligarchs to withdraw the petition from the tribunal .... if we don't fix this issue of rigging, we cant get it right .... Almakura didn't win that election -Maku did.
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by phayvoursky(m): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2015
really
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by handie(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2015
Pity.
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:

The governor is not God, he is as human as the people that were brutalised. Go and look at the history of most intolerant and power drunk leaders, they mostly don't end well. Very soon, the governor will meet his own waterloo.

Power is transient and when you have it, you use it with caution. Unfortunately, when characters like yourself are the ones around the governor, it won't be too far fetched to see why they misbehave a lot. With this your mindset, I just pray you don't get to a position of authority. Your brutality will be worse than Abacha.
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by viktagorion: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2015
If this is true, then it's so unfortunate. This is a clear case of abuse of power.

Go and report at the Nigerian human rights commission.

They will take it up.
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by refreshrate: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2015
seunmsg:

The governor is not God, he is as human as the people that were brutalised. Go and look at the history of most intolerant and power drunk leaders, they mostly don't end well. Very soon, the governor will meet his own waterloo.

Power is transient and when you have it, you use it with caution. Unfortunately, when characters like yourself are the ones around the governor, it won't be too far fetched to see why they misbehave a lot. With this your mindset, I just pray you don't get to a position of authority. Your brutality will be worse than Abacha.

Dont mind the bloody sycophant ranting without intellect
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by refreshrate: 7:52am On Sep 12, 2015
nationwide1:

I'm sure you don't understand what you are typing.

Did you try putting yourself or your relatives in the victims' shoes.

As I always say, Africans encourage dictatorship by illogically and unnecessarily applauding their leaders.

You're one of those promoting dictatorship / authoritarianism in Africa.

...and the stewpidity of his clan, you forgot to include this.
pls modify.
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 12, 2015
What can I say? The change we have is so cosmetic!
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by Hammefeez: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Some people are asking for Link to the facebook page i copied the post from chaiiii.... ah go wait till one soldier dash you heavy slap and wipe you mama yansh then ah go ask for the link of that soldier hand and the link to his koboko before ah go bilivam
Abeg help me call my Oga at the top, this is very serious.
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
etc
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by hakanai(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:

^Silly comment !!! Don't believe you can can come and suggest such barbaric thing after someone being human is complain about his rights being abused and all you can do is support the wrong action or sycophancy.

If truly this happened i think it is totally wrong and i believe the force has a procedure for such issues. I should assume if truly her actions contravene,you can nicely ask her to follow you to the station to resolve the matter.Even be if arrest. Not attack her brother or vandalize the vehicle. That is typical of lawless and crazy people. Manners is everything in resolution of such issues ehn!!!

Again the matter is from one source and we may need to hear the governors side o! Before it is another story all together. Again the IGP and Governor needs to look into this and come out with there facts.

@ÖP For the assumed victim, Human right commissions dey and the courts exist.If you can reach that side with a compliant, i think justice can be done. Also we have many lawyers that willingly appreciate handling such matters as activist or NGOs (WRAPA). You try them for help and do not let it go because you are doing this for the good of everybody. If we allow it they will do it again to someone. People most learn to behave and be held accountable. Oshomole learnt his lession as well.
Re: Read What Gov. Almakura Did To A Young Lady (pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2015
Realret70:
is this person normal? Sorry,do you have mental issues?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Discards Confab Report, To Hold National Conference On North-east / Story Of Katsina’s Indigenous Christians / My Epic Response To A 1st Term Cadet Having Sleeping Issues in NDA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.