Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO (1441 Views)

Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Yemi Osinbajo's Silence Is Shameful / It Is Shameful To Import Toothpick - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by lokito: 3:58am On Sep 12, 2015
Presently, in Imo State, Nigeria, the salaries of civil servants are yet to be paid. How do you relate to what Governor Rochas Okorocha is doing? I am from Imo State and I am asking, Who will call this man to order? Or do we just fold our hands and watch. 100 people paid for by the government on a three days industrialization trip to Turkey. Are there no industries in Onitsha, Aba, Ogun, Lagos that we can learn a thing or two from? If you must go to Turkey, isn't 100 persons too much for a state that owes so much in Salaries? Well I guess it's change!!!

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/09/okorocha-leads-another-100-man-delegation-to-turkey/#.VfKYZf2vTZc.facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by bewla(m): 3:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Seee waist
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by fromnigeria(m): 4:04am On Sep 12, 2015
If you are asking who will call any leader to order, The answer is: the PEOPLE.

Not until we stop feeling unconcerned, and start asking them question in mass. They won't change.
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 12, 2015
It's part of the change agenda my dear. Aregberascal will soon follow suit. undecided
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Ofunaofu: 4:06am On Sep 12, 2015
I pity imo state people because they are stocked with this type of governance for the next 4 years.
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by menix(m): 4:12am On Sep 12, 2015
Owelle Rochas nwoke onye awusa...
OP his is practicing the awusa economics or did u not hear of Saudi Arabia willingly to build 200 mosque in Germany to cushion the impact of syrian migrant on the economy of germany..

Wat an irony..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 12, 2015
I dont pity Imo people one bit. They should have voted that hypocrite out
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by gunpoint(m): 4:20am On Sep 12, 2015
The went to inport Turkey meat maybe? undecided
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Naijji: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2015
Una never chin chon chin
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by kaylechy(m): 4:32am On Sep 12, 2015
bewla:
Seee waist
WASTE not waist!
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by kaylechy(m): 4:34am On Sep 12, 2015
bewla:
Seee waist
WASTE not waist!
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Godfullsam(m): 4:42am On Sep 12, 2015
These governors sef angry
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by thepathoma(m): 5:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Wonders everyday

Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by knostbrown01(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2015
All these Governor sef. Shm
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:43am On Sep 12, 2015
menix:
Owelle Rochas nwoke onye awusa...
OP his is practicing the awusa economics or did u not hear of Saudi Arabia willingly to build 200 mosque in Germany to cushion the impact of syrian migrant on the economy of germany..

Wat an irony..

Seconded.
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by emekachimek: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2015
Ofunaofu:
I pity imo state people because they are stocked with this type of governance for the next 4 years.
We don suffer. Even the employment he claimed to have provided are all scam: No appointment letters, they are yet to be converted to permanent staff for over 3yrs.
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by permsec: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2015
How industrialised is turkey as compared to china.

Government always involved in white elephant projects.

Wouldn't it be better and also cut cost if the governor had brought in the so called "turkish industrialists".

Can someone remove that piece of rag always around that yeye man's neck!

Okorocha is the biggest scam in the history of south-east.
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Edunwa302(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Him want take a picture with Turkish president and come back to put up a billboard while he was with the president and he'll tag the pic "the change"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by bewla(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
kaylechy:

WASTE not waist!
Thank u but no hard feeling W is the first number abi
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
I have said it repeatedly that the man is useless, but there is one agent here on Nairaland polishing his image daily, let me go and look for him. BRB.

Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okorocha is truly a bastard as it is claimed.
Re: Imo State: Rochas Leads 100 People To Turkey - This Is Shameful IMO by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abagworo, apparently you are not on this section of Nairaland today. Shame on all who have repeatedly deceived the gullible people of Imo state. If you want to know development, go to Anambara and Enugu.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Aircraft Carrier Docks At Tartus To Support Russian-iranian Military / Aisha Buhari Patronises A Nigerian Designer Da Silva Ajayi,Rocks Her Design(pic) / Putin: "To Forgive The Terrorists Is Up To God But To Send Them To Him Is Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.