Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,437 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student (70022 Views)

'He Saw His Death Coming But Couldn't Comprehend It; IMSU VC Loses Husband / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by NiceHans: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
I wonder wats wrong with these kinda doctors in govt hospitals, they act so heartless, i doubt if they even know what an emergency is for them to be askin of id card for Gods sake. I jst hv the impression that these doctors in unilag hosp dont know their job and are damn heartless.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nickymezor(f): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Do rest in peace Oluchi. God knws best n he loves u more. cry cry
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Indeed, everything that makes us human is vain! RIP Oluchi
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Donejack(m): 12:32am On Sep 13, 2015
May Ur Gentle Soul Rest In The Bossom Of The Lord Our Creator, Amen. Dear God, Distroy The Bad People That Is Corupting Our Society For Oluchi Would Hav Been Alive If Not The Corupt Doctor. Hear My Prayer Oh Lord.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by IkUKU01(m): 12:49am On Sep 13, 2015
moscobabs:
they should allow the Lady to rest....why much ado concerning her death?
everybody is gonna die.
u b mumu sha
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by alexvatt(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Well, if Nigeria don't kill corruption. corruption will kill Nigeria. corruption has killed another Nigerian. If not we are in a corrupt country, how could a country make a law that before a doctor can treat a dying patient, he/she must present an i.d card or police report. Let even assume she is not a student, Let even assume she came from Benin republic. We are talking of somebody life in coma. Are doctors not suppose to treat a patience first before u start asking for his/her identity?. On the case of police report, let agree that the patient is an arm robber. Doctors still need to attend to him/her so that he/she will live to confess his gang members, thereby helping the police to track down the criminals. That section of law need to be amended. Any critical patient should be attended to without asking his/her identity.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Michael81: 2:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Very painful
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Michael81: 2:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Very painful cry

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by scarr: 5:56am On Sep 13, 2015
jesus jesus JESUS Jesus jesus
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Jadmchris(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2015
So sad....very sad...rip to her soul and may d lord give their family d strength to survive d loss and move on....d lord knws best...m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by jackpot(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2015
JESUS
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by tonychristopher: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2015
You see that hell hole we call country

Somebody is dying and you are insisting on identity card

Now those nurses should be taken to face the wrath of the law

Blood is on their hands
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Temptee101(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2015
I'm not myself anymore after reading such a disheartening story. What a horrible way to die. Stilling shedding tears, now that she has died hope the doctors and nurses at the medical centre are now satisfied. RIP dear
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by themytope(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Jesuspikin77:
The last thing she wrote on her facebook wall was:

'everything that makes us human is vain'

Just imagine the irony!
This life is nothing but a smoke yet people keep concentrating all their soul, body, energy and mind on things (looks, grades, wealth, jobs etc) that are nothing but a heap of VANITY

Seek the kingdom of God, work out your salvation for JESUS CHRIST IS COMING.

But you need to keep trying
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2015
The kind of shitt that happens in Nigeria, doctors are so cold hearted. How many students now have been lost due to recklessness of medical attendants, the other day it was kelechi......
They prefer to bury than save lifes.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Aspiregreat: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2015
ManTiger:

The scripture says "...The righteous will go ahead before the day of evil".
It's always a painful experience not to be experienced!

And that makes it very paramount to get Prepared to meet our Creator. We never can tell the time...

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rest in peace dear.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by ugonna1054(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
rest in peace oluchi......
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by tipsieoladj(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
may all this stupid health practitioners rot b4 there death. This is not d first time they wuld refuse 2 save sumbody. May they taste what they serve a billion times. Amen
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by myke92(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
may her soul rest in peace..and may d lord grant her family the fortitude to bear d loss...no more untimely deaths.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by OtreasureD(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oooo nooo
RIP to the dead and I pray God comfort the family...
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by foluks24(f): 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Jesus
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
JESUS
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by laudate: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
bigboss80s:
May she Rest in Peace
It is, however, instructive to note that the young lady is unlikely to have survived this incident as electrical burns damage the internal organs ie kidneys, etc severely. And even if that did not happen she could still have died from dehydration or infections arising from loss of the protective skin.
May the good Lord grant her family the fortitude to bear this great loss.

You are NOT God!! So stop offering pathetic excuses. In other countries, victims of burns and electrocution survive if they are given prompt medical care and treated with urgency in an ICU or emergency /trauma care centre.

The lack of compassion among Nigerian doctors is appalling! shocked shocked That doctor that declined to attend to her, should be prosecuted and struck off the medical register for life! angry
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by prettysassygirl(f): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rip Oluchi,your death is a great loss
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by solomonsdawta(f): 12:41am On May 05, 2017
this issue of doctors seeing student's ID card is become sumtn else...anyways...RIP to d dead...
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by solomonsdawta(f): 12:44am On May 05, 2017
this issue of doctors seeing student's ID card before attending to them is become sumtn else...lyk d day I went to d sch clinic n presented my sch ID... dey started requesting for clinic card n passport.. AWO LO SHI..d one wey pain me pass na wen d "DOG" dey use me chat.....anyways...RIP to d dead...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.