Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student (69758 Views)

'He Saw His Death Coming But Couldn't Comprehend It; IMSU VC Loses Husband / Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by tohpahz(f): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rip!
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by crackhouse(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
THINK BOUT THE DAY U LL NO LONGER BE ALIVE

WAT LL PPLE SAY BOUT U
what people will say abt u doesn't matter. What matters is whether what they say is in line with what God sees about u.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nomzylicious(f): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jesus! It wil not be well with those doctors.. Many pipo have lost dia lives cos of d negligence of dese so called stupid medical practitioners.. Rip Oluchi make ur gentle inteligent soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Miracle4Sure: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
All is well o...
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
What a loss! May God see her family through difficult times. This story really touched me.

May her soul rest in peace!!
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Atlantian: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is the reason I can never have a child in Nigeria. None of my kid can be a Nigerian Citizen, either UK or US. This country is the most useless place on earth. How can doctors abandon someone to die ? Even pets have more regards in American than human beings in Nigeria. I hate this country now. It is the reason I use internet to check when I am sick for symptoms and drugs when I get ill. Cos I can not trust these idiots in this animal kingdom.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by systemz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Eeeya what a great loss....she saw her death yet did nothing
Can I believe u NO.
What do u call the serious prayers she prayed prior to the incident!
Or maybe she should have killed someone and replace herself before u could notice she did something about it.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by daveP(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
My vent of anger:

Well, RIP to Oluchi. Very sad and at the long run, an annoying mishap.

I still dont see why Govt-bodies wherever they are located, dont always take reason over rules. Rules that are just there and are carried out to the book at the wrong time are stupid, unreasonable rules.

All these useless protocol put in place and dont do no good to anybody should be scrapped.

Sometimes i even wonder what the hell is wrong with some humans and their reasoning. Definitely those clinic staff will have kids and the thought of an electrocuted student right as an emergency and all they ask for is a cheap 500 naira Id card for the life of a student worth more than 10^9 that of the card and whatever rule they have just digusts me to the core.

I.d card this, id card that. Take the id card to a bank for a transaction and you'll understand its useless. Very useless.

Were the staff afraid of sack or what?

What was running through their skulls when they saw her in that state?

The fear of the boss vs the life of a lady writhing in pains?

These takes me to the 'ogas@the top' and if i follow that route, il simply return back to the FG, a path i dont wana take for now.

I prefer a situo where i save a life than obey the book. Let the sack come, il be the hero i never was when i still held that job. And not just that, my soul, mind and body would have some sense of triumph, that if ive made mistakes, i did just one thing to restore parity-save a life.

To my discernment, whenever Nig students protest, i know the authorities are always at fault. No matter how they paint the story on any paper.

In a year's time, the School would have taken the pride of producing 1st class students, the late Oluchi inclusive. Now the pride is reverse cos of some nurses somewhere who allowed rules over reasoning and Instinct.(sometimes i wonder if the emergency training taught them is ever practically applied)

Rubbish of the highest degree and it takes me back to the rottening health sector; total reforms and monitored to the very core.

RIP Oluchi!!!

Cc: Kingtom Mizmycoli Caracta Immortalvoices

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nicepoker(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Macelliot(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
May the soul of the departed rest in the hands of thy Holy One Living Almighty God in Jesus Christ(thy Lamb) name, AMEN.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Macelliot(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
JESUS
Are you testing it.. MUHAMMED
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by bobochem: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
rip.I pray dt God will grant d family fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by adedayourt(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
crackhouse:
what people will say abt u doesn't matter. What matters is whether what they say is in line with what God sees about u.

smiley gat ur point
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by charlove(m): 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
we should stop all this talk about foreseeing death and all this religious talks, rather we should focus on stopping avoidable deaths through improved healthcare. its not a crime for students to go through random health checks.
Doctors should understand that lives are more important that a mere student i.d card! what a shame, i dont know why in this country lives are always being taken for granted..
RIP Oluchi!

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by cornel00(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Honestly,this is touching,infact intensively touching...I couldn't stop tears running out of my eyes

May de of oluchi and de souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace AMEN!!!
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by pweetybhy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
cry cry shocked cool cry
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
JESUS... Tested and confirmed. Can't write Jesus in capital letters on Nairaland. grin
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is a wake up call for me, I was expecting some things that keeps me up worrying but after reading this, I just let go of my worries. Life and living are the greatest achievement u can have here on earth, all others like jobs, wealth etc are vain. When u meet ur creator, HE won't ask which company u worked for or how much u had, all HE is interested in is, how did u live ur life?‎

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
enyinna4:

Oluchi’s immediate elder sibling, Nkem – a practising lawyer – gave a vivid account of her last moments before the sad incident. The 26-year-old told Saturday PUNCH that the accounting undergraduate could have survived had staff of the UNILAG medical centre attended to her immediately she was rushed to the facility. She said they insisted on seeing her Identity card before checking her.

there you have it, Nigerians and their not so good attitude
RIP young lady.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
You never see anything yet. De there.......this world is gone.
Jesuspikin77:
Wait a minute! shocked Did Nairaland just censor J.E.S.U.S?

So we can't write JESUS in capital letters again?

The world is ending faster than I thought.
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Fash20: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
That Medical centre fall my hand joor. RIP girl
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Eeeya what a great loss....she saw her death yet did nothing

You need flogging. What could she have done?
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by ifeomaekol(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Her post on fb touched me deeply, I kw am supposed to ask y? Y did this hv to happen-------- bt u dnt question God @all. God kws best, I hv lost good frds n a father @a very young age so I kw wat her family r passing thru right nw, my prayer is dt God give her family d strength n grace to go on without her n give oluchi peace wia eva she maybe.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by ProdigyLoco(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Segadem:
I wonder oh!
JESUS
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
so sad... cry
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by FreshGreen: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
RIP has no meaning to the dead. It is too late pray for the dead. Do not waste your time typing RIP, rather, pray for the bereaved family. If you die without genuine salvation in Jesus, without living to please God, without confessing and forsaking your sin, without doing necessary restitution, you will only have a RIP life - Regret In Permanent life. Do not get to hell fire before you realize the truth

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Youngsage: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Akinmicky: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
may your soul rest in perfect peace Oluchi (Amen)

*my observation*
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Youngsage: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by azidomedogo: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
saw dis news on punch news paper,i couldnt control my eyes as tears ran down my chick....May God have mercy on us....Everything is vanity cry
Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by mrsmith11(m): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
About 50% of deaths in nigeria would ve been avoided if the Doctors and Nurses knows the meaning of there profession (saving lives by all means with passion)

Why will a doctor or nurse be asking for ID or police report in emergency situation

About 65% of deaths would also been avoided if the hospitals are up to standard.

The government and the people has a long way to go

RIP to dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student by Osinachi1986(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
#[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]#

PEACE,PERFECT PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Kwara Poly Post Ume Is Out / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.