Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,724 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Do You Support Amnesty For BH? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Support Amnesty For BH? (437 Views)

PDP Announces ‘amnesty’ For Sheriff, Cairo, Others / Amnesty For Treasury Looters Bill Will Legitimise Corruption – Balarabe Musa / Will You Support Amnesty For Boko Haram? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support Amnesty For BH? by tinzymoha: 11:48am On Sep 12, 2015
Do you support amnesty for BH? Why do some individual reason like this? My people...you see Boko Haram facing an Army Division, a military barracks with thousand of soldiers and with machine gun...they battle the military and try to overrun the barrack but Boko Haram has never attempted to overrun the State Government House that has lesser security and few defense mechanism. Is the Government hous invisible? Yet they attack a market square of innocent individual. Please, who is deceiving who? The moment Buhari said through his Spokeman that he will consider negotiating with Boko Haram...I just laughed and shook my Head. How can you sleep knowing the innocent civilians that died never got justice? The gallant military men that died never got justice? Those that died in the UN building never got justice...rather you intend to reward their killers and grant them amnesty. Then tomorrow, another group emerge...give themselves a new name and start terrorizing the Nation. My dear, it's pathetic about the way we reason in this country and obviously shows that, Shettima and Buhari knows about Boko Haram. If you negotiate with BH, then Sharia will be in Nigeria constitution and those arrested shall be set free. God, come and take over this world as the world is going gaga.
Re: Do You Support Amnesty For BH? by adigz3: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Militant and Terrorist are two diff things
Re: Do You Support Amnesty For BH? by illmatic101(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Nooooooooooooo...

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Japan / Breaking: Saraki Surrenders. To Appear At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.