Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund (28790 Views)

PDP Bot Kicks As Governors Plan Imposition Of Another Chairman - Tribune / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by kenedy175(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
5starmilitant:
A
For Apple
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
E don tey wey dem see money last
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Otherique: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
I see
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by kenedy175(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
chiedu7:
G
For gongola

1 Like

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by kenedy175(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
twoondei:
K
For Kolo-mental
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by ketekete: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
WOW.. OSUN shocked
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by osazeeblue01: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
I LOVE THIS CHANGE.SMH
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by eagleeye2: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Abia is a culprit.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Osun state workers ,how market for your side,even after FG bailout, Una still dey WAIL like we the proud EKITI wailers ...

N.B- EKITI state workers does not need these fucking Fg bailout . I guess Oshokomole wanna use it for infrastructural Dev. Make him spend am wisely sha. PEACE .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by 5starmilitant: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
While i may be inclined to agree that the bailout was specifically meant to offset salary arrears and all that, I do not agree that all governors put themselves in the message , Initially Jonathan deliberately took 35% off Osun's allocation for talking back during a campaign

Then it was the fall in global oil price , Osun's allocation is now 35% of what it used to have

Aregbesola embarked on breathtaking projects in Osun, and the evidence is out there , every town, state , in Osun had a facelift , and upgrade

While that may be unwise i think his intentions were genuine and he wouldn't have had problems if not for the two main factors listed above

Bottom line is , in times of excess he worked (Projects) He paid (13 months) he fed, (School Children) and they applauded , now that things are hard, they should be reasonable

Which one is Jonathan deliberately took off 35%? Where you not in the country when your aregbecraze took huge billions as loan and refuse to pay? Ok you were not born then? You didn't bother to know why he slashed osun allocation, you just open your gutter mouth and talk trash. In your life don't ever call Jonathan's name again. Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by yang(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aftee na RCCG go feed Osun workers

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by joystickextendr: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
na wah o undecidedwhy are they sitting on it and punishing the workers now i hope the nlc can further take action

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by atlwireles: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
While i may be inclined to agree that the bailout was specifically meant to offset salary arrears and all that, I do not agree that all governors put themselves in the message , Initially Jonathan deliberately took 35% off Osun's allocation for talking back during a campaign

Then it was the fall in global oil price , Osun's allocation is now 35% of what it used to have

Aregbesola embarked on breathtaking projects in Osun, and the evidence is out there , every town, state , in Osun had a facelift , and upgrade

While that may be unwise i think his intentions were genuine and he wouldn't have had problems if not for the two main factors listed above

Bottom line is , in times of excess he worked (Projects) He paid (13 months) he fed, (School Children) and they applauded , now that things are hard, they should be reasonable

You are still selling this lie cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by lordsharks(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Douse the tension!

Need anything from Jumia?
contact me now?
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by sweatlana: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
I thank God that my beloved rivers state is not on that list.

Despite the billions ameachi owed workers before he left, Wike has been able to pay them with any bailout package.

WIKE IS THE BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA TODAY!!!
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Truckpusher(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:
You expect him to put the funds in State house ?? or Governor's office?

You obviously do not understand what fixed deposit means.....smh

But in your zombified nature you were quick to quote him in a negative manner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by baloney: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Ferdinandu(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
I know my Anambra is the best managed State in Nigeria. Kudos to former Governor Obi and his insightfulness in choosing a rightful Successor in Gov Obiano

1 Like

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by LatestTrend: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
You typed RUBBISH. Their former governor Oyinlola also paid 13 months and fed school children as well. Tell Aregbesola the bastard who came from Kogi state to free Osun citizens. Those people are going through hell over there.

DaBullIT:

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by bot101(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Some years ago, we heard from some of the most corrupt people in Anambra State say the state is poor. Now we know better. A state not borrowing to run itself, yet not owing its employees. Governors of all the states listed above should bow their heads in shame, and to think some of them still want to divert the funds for other purposes is totally ribiculous. They deserve to be stoned.
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Truckpusher(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
The title of this topic should be : Tension as APC governors sits on bailout funds and Wike PDP Governor already paid without bailout from the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Nicepoker(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Proud of my state. Never beg for crumbs. Proud Akwaibomite

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Kingbilo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oh. I see Anambra isn't there. And we are all employed on top of that.. Sipping chilled cocoa..

Anyway, hope you guys understand what is going on here.. There are several ways to skin a cat..and by skin a cat I mean chop government money.. Last administration had its own methods which governors used to fleece the country.. This administration has shaken things up a bit.. Governors are yet to come to terms with it.. This is their response.. One thing is certain though..when you have tasted the type of money they tasted in previous administrations, doing the honourable thing seems tantamount to slavery...

People of Nigeria, pity them small let them do fixed deposit with your salary.. They are suffering cry cry.

grin

tongue
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by lolaxavier(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Meanwhile...

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Forwetinnah: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
DaBullIT:

You're still holding brief for a Governor who was ranting that he doesn't need FG Allocation to run his state? Where's his guts now?? Shameless Governor
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by yang(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
50bn for kogi?

a state where the gov is on his way out

this has marks of pure theft supported by cbn

At 240months and 9%, they will surely ending up paying back more than 100bn

who negotiates these terms?
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
LatestTrend:
You typed RUBBISH. Their former governor Oyinlola also paid 13 months and fed school children as well. Tell Aregbesola the bastard who came from Kogi state to free Osun citizens. Those people are going through hell over there.

...all thanks to the demented Bola Tinubu. How Osun people allowed someone from another state to poo on their heads beats me. Na Jazz? Anyway...i won't be surprised. APC the diabolic party

1 Like

Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Bigdreams(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Man's injustice to man.

Let's wait and see.

Please, check my signature.
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by rhamses: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nicepoker:
Proud of my state. Never beg for crumbs. Proud Akwaibomite

Proud abi, when your State is owing new staff over 10 months salary.
Re: Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund by Nicepoker(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
rhamses:

Proud abi, when your State is owing new staff over 10 months salary.
really. Now tell me how much ur state begged for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / Atiku Customise Shoes As Campaign Souvenir Ahead Of 2015 (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.