Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (387967 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Aperion7(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2018
amazinghope:
sure you can.
Change your location to UK or Canada

Hello ma'am. I'm trying to join upwork but my application was rejected because i didn't fill it well.. I'm supposed to provide things like certification etc... is it ok to lie in those fields?

will it affect me?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by yellowman2225(m): 10:20am On Feb 02, 2018
Get 1.3 sure odds daily in football betting. With 1.3 odd guaranteed, you turn #1000 investment to 1.2 million within 27 days.
For details and proof WhatsApp or call 0 8 1 2 3 2 3 9 4 7 3
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmdam(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Upwork Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s a p p > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account.

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients Today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC.
we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd I change AT #3**/usd

$500 - $5000 I change at #3**/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at 3**/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.

Call/Whatsapp...070 6...0...7...2 ...7...6...7...2.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR,UPWORK AND PAYPAL FUND @ NEW MONTH RATE ...............................INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
ThePost:

SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS HAVE BEEN SELECTED.
Thank you.

Hello.... Good Pm..
My contact is on my signature..
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emaculate99: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Good evening

If you have a premium Grammarly account, kindly signify. I need your help.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2018
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
what's your rate madam
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by inas911(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2018
$406 Payoneer funds Available at N345. If interested, reach me on call/whatsapp 080-6-3-9-8-4-3-9-6
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2018
Who needs an American number for upwork? Any state of your choice...
New York, New Jersey, Atlanta, Washington, and the rest, send me a message on WhatsApp @07038708681
@ 200 only...
Abeg Don't come looking for free number o

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Avoid Unnecessary Transaction Charges, Use our Paypal invoice Payment option to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC.
we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr [color=#00099]Paypal[/color] Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd I change AT #3**/usd

$500 - $5000 I change at #3**/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at 3**/usd

Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.

Call/Whatsapp...0...7...0... 6...0...7...2 ...7...6...7...2.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by inas911(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
inas911:
$406 Payoneer funds Available at N345. If interested, reach me on call/whatsapp 080-6-3-9-8-4-3-9-6

Sold out
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fuhrerfran6(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
I need a 5000 word biography on Tom Brady....I have copyscape and will check the article once you are done....I need it in 24 hours time....chat me up on 08105998482
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
Fuhrerfran6:
I need a 5000 word biography on Tom Brady....I have copyscape and will check the article once you are done....I need it in 24 hours time....chat me up on 08105998482
I just called you now with my other line.
My contact: 08169037433 (WhatsApp & call)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mastertips04: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is it possible to receive money through my nigeria paypal account, i only use it to buy, i never use it receive before
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
mastertips04:
Is it possible to receive money through my nigeria paypal account, i only use it to buy, i never use it receive before

Not possible. Nigeria is one of the "send-only" countries.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018

STILL BUYING FIVERRFUNDS AND PAYPAL FUNDS @YOUR RATE
..............INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by effyzzy: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Are you a freelancer?
Would you like to work as a freelancer?

Visit https://www.terawork.com/?utm_source=nairaland&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=Seller%20Signup&utm_term=freelancing&utm_content=onboarding

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Are there writers available to work on a gig? I need 2 or 3 so kindly beep up.

Timichoisaac@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$100 - $499usd i change AT #3**/usd

$500 - $5000 i change @ #330/usd

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 345/usd

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 60..72 ..76..72.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello.

I'm in need of one to three professional writers. The word "professional" is emphasised because the project is of expert level and a whole new degree of research and originality is required.

Kindly beep me if you think you have what it takes and be ready to take a paid test. Email is damilaremafolasere@gmail.com.

Thanks.

P.S. I already have numerous writers but this particular project is far more demanding and the deadline is strict, so I need those who can write at least 2000 words per day.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
I need a freelancer for a light job. Kindly message me for more details (timichoisaac@gmail.com)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Maxwellbaba(m): 1:00am On Feb 08, 2018
verify your upwork account step by step video, check my sigi or this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/4335802/video-unlocked-how-open-verify
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2018
Meanwhile, glo just made me lose a 400 $ contract embarassed angry
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2018
greenstar:
Meanwhile, glo just made me lose a 400 $ contract embarassed angry

Sorry. No serious freelancer uses glo. Switch to more serious networks that understand the need to eliminate downtime.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by greenstar: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2018
SoNature:

Sorry. No serious freelancer uses glo. Switch to more serious networks that understand the need to eliminate downtime.

I got the contract!!!
I meandered psychologically with the client and he sent me a renewed offer of 410 cheesy

But I'm seriously dumping glo

3 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by MYSELF2018: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2018
I have come to say a very big thank you to an anonymous here, who gave me his approved upwork log in details free of charge. May God bless you and yours sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.